Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Brianna at Central Massage, Bristol  (Read 3888 times)

Offline whaleears

I'd met Brianna before when she was filling in at Ambassadors on Whitehouse St back in February & had spent a considerable amount of effort trying to suss out where she worked regularly. I recall asking her at the time & she was unwilling to disclose, even though we'd hit it off and she'd offered me an excellent service.

Anyway, long story short I eventually discovered Brianna worked out of Central Massage, which some of you will know, doesn't have the best reputation & can be awkward even when walking up (Eyes everywhere).
External Link/Members Only

Brianna is Romanian, in her mid 20's & is slim & petite but with nice perky tits, a bright smile & a lovely personality. There's something of a girl next door vibe about her, if the girl next door was from Romania & had been on the game for quite some time.

Flush with cash (Yay for Pay Day!!!) I knocked on the door hoping she was working, she duly was, & we spent an hour together for £90.

I'll keep what happened in the room between us for fear of getting her in trouble, but suffice to say I had an excellent time.
This issues around the parlour itself and the jealousy of the other girls I've posted about on the message board & a return visit made me feel very welcome.

I hope she comes to her senses & strikes on her own.
I'd happily recommend her, I don't know if I'd return to Central & have to contend with some of their super-obnoxious women.
I am in a quandary.

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Nice one.
Any chance you can elaborate (a bit) on what went on, what she looks like facially, hair etc?

I had a duo there (£75 quid), years ago, where one sucked me off and then the other let me fuck her in loads of positions. It was pretty good actually even though it wasn't a proper three-way.
Maybe Brianna does this too?

Offline hockogrockle

It makes something of a change a) to hear somebody saying something nice about Central Massage.
                                                     b) to find a Romanian being recommended.

vw

Good fist review, not sure about services getting her into trouble though.

does sound nice though

Offline whaleears

Nice one.
Any chance you can elaborate (a bit) on what went on, what she looks like facially, hair etc?

I had a duo there (£75 quid), years ago, where one sucked me off and then the other let me fuck her in loads of positions. It was pretty good actually even though it wasn't a proper three-way.
Maybe Brianna does this too?

Brianna doesn't seem to trust the other girls, there seems like a lot of friction.
She looks like Sienna Day but with shorter hair. She's really pretty, well i think so. I gave her an extra £40 & that earned me DFK, OWO, Cum as much as possible & shower together, suffice to say, i got through a fair few condoms.
Definitely VFM.

Offline whaleears

It makes something of a change a) to hear somebody saying something nice about Central Massage.
                                                     b) to find a Romanian being recommended.

If you read my topic on parlour Etiquette on the forum, the other birds there were pretty cunty.
I am at a loss as to whether I should bother going back and whether they'd actually let me back in.

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Brianna doesn't seem to trust the other girls, there seems like a lot of friction.
She looks like Sienna Day but with shorter hair. She's really pretty, well i think so. I gave her an extra £40 & that earned me DFK, OWO, Cum as much as possible & shower together, suffice to say, i got through a fair few condoms.
Definitely VFM.

Cool
Might give her a try.
 :drinks:

Offline GoodIdea

Is Central really that bad?

What's the set up.like inside and how is the entrance? Are you left waiting on the street?

Offline HawkG

The biggest problem I have with the place is how much it stinks