Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mayya - Chichester  (Read 1482 times)

bladetel

External Link/Members Only

I booked to see this lady yesterday, opting for 30 mins. Communication was good by test, even if her English isn't great.

Arrived to be be let in and met by a curvy Thai woman wearing a schoolgirl outfit as requested. Nice figure, not as slim as some but looking like her photos.

Dealt with paperworkk then into the bedroom where we began with some dfk and caressing, then off with the clothes and onto the bed for a sexy massage.

Lots of hair and nipples running down my back was great!

Turned over to get good owo, and moved her into position for 69, which she seemed to enjoy, rubbing her pussy on my face.

After some time at this, it was on with the cover and into reverse cowgirl to start. To make sure I didn't finish too quickly, changed to mish, and then some doggy afterwards, before pulling out; off with the rubber and came all over her lovely tits.

Nice woman, easy to get on with, and a good shag. Worht a visit. There's also another girl with her, Pin, who is taller and slimmer, and she may be worth a punt too - looks a bit more Chinese but is Thai.

I'd be happy to go back and see Mayya again :)

I've only just come to the area to visit relatives - if there are any good recommendations from people, please let me know.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 03:17:31 pm by bladetel »

Offline Uoti2

Good review, thanks for posting.
Bonus points for supplying a link to a profile page that's not on AdultWork!

Offline Stringerass

Sounds like she's worth checking out.. How much was the 30 min, and did she charge for extras?

Offline Victor7522

I paid a visit yesterday, purely because of this review. It's bullshit! £80 for half an hour with no kissing at all. Started with a fairly crap massage with, eventually, tits rubbed across my back. She was moaning as though she was getting pleasure - not inspiring. I turned over because I was getting fed up, the condom went on for a brief bout of oral. I suggested 69 and she moved into it, saying no fingers inside. This lasted about 45 seconds before she jumped off and said you fuck now. Short period of cowgirl, followed by doggy and missionary. I was getting fed up by fake moans and the 'come now baby' mumbles and resorted to a hand finish. Dressed and back on the road within 20 minutes. Avoid.
The parking in the area is also permit holders only during the daytime - fortunately I got away with it. That would have really been the icing on the cake.

Sea Fever

I think I believe the later post!

Offline Stringerass

Wow Victor.. That sounds crap! Sorry you had a bad time, but im glad I didn't have the opportunity to try her out before I saw your msg.
Will definitely give her a miss!
Does anyone know of a good option in Chichester?