Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chantelle ebony bbw in hackney  (Read 3934 times)

2 review(s) for misstress-chantelle (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
2 review(s) for bustychantelle44j (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4417136) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline yeahbaby

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only  and older (inactive) profile External Link/Members Only
[Links added by admin - 26/01/2017]

She also has a adultwork profile if somebody can find it and post it.

£80 for 30min in all in a hostel off chatworth road.

It is her. But just not in good condition when I was there anyway.

Comma were good if not a bit too eager. After a couple of texts she called me to ask why I hadn't gotten back to her.

Directions clear to a hostel where she came to the door and let me in having to walk past the social worker/receptionist?
Was led down to a grotty room wit a mattress on the floor.

Nice!

I had a shower in the tiny shower and then helped her put a sheet on the bed.

She undressed and I was greated with a semi shaven pum and armpits. One of her breasts is much larger than the other..... Multiple surgical scars it looked like and oh yes a lazy eye.

Double nice!

Lesser men may have put their clothes back on at this point but I continued on all though much deterred.

I was in luck. Owo was delivered poorly and unenthusiasticly until I asked for a condom. She initally got on her knees but the thought of plunging myself into the beast from behind was one step too far so I flipped her and half heartedly offered some pity thrusts before  giving up and having her wank me over the larger tit.

All in all..... A solid top five worst!

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the warning. Will avoid.

This is Chantelle's AW profile:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline pumps

Firstly; that mug shot, dunno how you managed to go through with a booking.  :vomit:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Comma were good if not a bit too eager. After a couple of texts she called me to ask why I hadn't gotten back to her.

Alarm bells should of been ringing, when a prostitute shows desperation it's an instant avoid, she is calling you because she has no business,  and you now know why.

Lesser men may have put their clothes back on at this point but I continued on all though much deterred.

Don't kid yourself, real men would put their clothes back on and got the fuck out of there. :sarcastic:

Happy punting!

Offline lewishamguy

Thanks for the warning. Will avoid.

This is Chantelle's AW profile:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£150/hr. What a bulldog!   :vomit:

Offline Silver Birch

Firstly; that mug shot, dunno how you managed to go through with a booking.  :vomit:

Pumps, looking at the avatars, I thought he had shagged your sister (or maybe even YOU  :scare:).

:lol: :lol:

Offline pumps

Pumps, looking at the avatars, I thought he had shagged your sister (or maybe even YOU  :scare:).

:lol: :lol:

my sister?

I'd avoid trying to do the comedy on here if I were you  :dash:

Offline Silver Birch

my sister?

I'd avoid trying to do the comedy on here if I were you  :dash:

I thought her picture looked like your avatar! Oh well  :unknown:

Chantellemorgan

hello this chantelle herself speaking i have just seen this review and im really upset people calling me desperete saying that the hostel is grotty yes im fully aware that i live in a hostel and i provide services there i have just spoken to the gentleman he has nothing to say on the matter also on that day he asked for a shower i provided all the services he asked for and i enjoyed it i would also like to point out i had no indication that he was unhappy or uncomfortable with the appointment if he had asked to leave that wouldnt be an issue but he made no indication that he was unhappy and in regards to my scars on my stomach i had cancer as a child so i had to have a life saving operation so i do not appreciate people going on this website to insult me after all we are all consenting adults if we have an issue with one another we discuss it and we ask to leave

i also know the hostel is grotty im currently saving up to get out so really do not appreciate people wriiting rude reviews about me and saying that im  a bad service provider as when he was there he was as meek as you like

i would appreciate it if you someone gets back to me thanks

chantelle

p.s i have also forwarded his number onto the police

so anyone wishing to be ignorant enough to talk about something on here that they are ignorant of knowing please go ahead :)

Offline pumps

i had no indication that he was unhappy or uncomfortable with the appointment if he had asked to leave that wouldnt be an issue but he made no indication that he was unhappy

When we (UKP folks) are out punting we are all honourable gentlemen  ;), So just because you couldn't see his dissatisfaction it doesn't mean he wasn't in-fact unhappy with the punt

in regards to my scars on my stomach i had cancer as a child so i had to have a life saving operation so i do not appreciate people going on this website to insult me after all we are all consenting adults if we have an issue with one another we discuss it and we ask to leave

Potential punters might be freaked out by scars  just as some aren't bothered. It wasn't personal... It's called writing a thorough review.

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: that's good for your business...  however I doubt there will be a slowdown as you are abit too precious looking for the faint hearted anyway. 
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 03:28:28 pm by pumps »

Offline lewishamguy

so anyone wishing to be ignorant enough to talk about something on here that they are ignorant of knowing please go ahead :)

What police has to do with this review? In what offence he'll be accused?  :sarcastic:

Offline two20

"What police has to do with this review? In what offence he'll be accused"
Bad manners, they'll have a team working round the clock on it.

Offline hendrix

hello this chantelle herself speaking i have just seen this review and im really upset people calling me desperete saying that the hostel is grotty yes im fully aware that i live in a hostel and i provide services there i have just spoken to the gentleman he has nothing to say on the matter also on that day he asked for a shower i provided all the services he asked for and i enjoyed it i would also like to point out i had no indication that he was unhappy or uncomfortable with the appointment if he had asked to leave that wouldnt be an issue but he made no indication that he was unhappy and in regards to my scars on my stomach i had cancer as a child so i had to have a life saving operation so i do not appreciate people going on this website to insult me after all we are all consenting adults if we have an issue with one another we discuss it and we ask to leave

i also know the hostel is grotty im currently saving up to get out so really do not appreciate people wriiting rude reviews about me and saying that im  a bad service provider as when he was there he was as meek as you like

i would appreciate it if you someone gets back to me thanks

chantelle

Why did you pass his number on to the police?

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Who the fuck works from a hostel? I stayed in one once, my bag never left my sight.

Offline peter purves

Directions clear to a hostel where she came to the door and let me in having to walk past the social worker/receptionist?
Was led down to a grotty room wit a mattress on the floor.

Nice!

All in all..... A solid top five worst!

Is this common?

A hostel as in for the homeless??  :unknown:
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 07:25:04 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pumps

Is this common?

A hostel as in for the homeless??  :unknown:

In this case it sounds like a hostel for the homeless.

but there are also the hostels that back packers use, and some hotels (converted houses) that some prossies work out of they're so shitty it might as well be a hostel.

Offline FCB

She also seems to be posting photoshoots of "rude" clients messages (which include their PHONE NUMBER) on her Twitter account....

Offline FCB

She also seems to be posting photoshoots of "rude" clients messages (which include their PHONE NUMBER) on her Twitter account....

JamesHey

Turns out she's seen this and tweeted about it  :lol:

JamesHey

She undressed and I was greated with a semi shaven pum and armpits. One of her breasts is much larger than the other..... Multiple surgical scars it looked like and oh yes a lazy eye.

I flipped her and half heartedly offered some pity thrusts before  giving up and having her wank me over the larger tit.

For anyone interested in what OP saw

pierrot

Even if she offered to pay me there's no fucking way I'd clamber aboard that.

Offline madeinwales56

She looks a bit like a Fat Tyson Fury  :vomit:

She looks like she's gone the distance with Tyson Fury. Fuck me, I reckon she bungee jumped through the ugly tree and hit all the branches on the way down and on the way back again.

Offline Belgarion

Offline FCB

Her new profile...

bbwchantelle
From her profile FAQs section...

Q. Are references needed   
A. While I appreciate your need for discretion, my safety is as important as your privacy. Trust is an integral part of our relationship. If I cannot verify you, I cannot see you.

This means i will not see anyone :

Who has no feedback
Has negative feedback
I will Also get references from other girls you have seen to check you are genuine