Author Topic: Palma , Mallorca  (Read 1890 times)

Offline mrwhill

After looking for Casa Blanca and not been successful, research has sparked my interest in a place called Love Models, judging from the site, their incall "models" sound pretty good. 

I'm wondering if anyone has been here? If so , would you recommend it?

Alternatively if someone could tell me where Casa Blanca is, I would be incredibly grateful.

Thanks
mrwhill :)

JazzMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I was in Palma last year.
I wasn't there for a sex trip just for a holiday.
All I could find was a massage and happy ending.
At first they offered me a massage with an older woman but I said I wanted a young and pretty girl.
I waited for a younger girl and got an ok massage and HE.
I don't think they have any clubs like Maliga or other Spanish cities.

Offline mrwhill

Last time I visited here, I visited Lotus Spa, I got a good body to body massage, and HE. There's also a place called Paradise Masajes but when I rang them, they don't have any English speaking women, plus their website is short on information :(