Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pro$$ies who have baggy fannies.  (Read 2319 times)

Offline Bangers and Gash

I'm sure we've all been on punts and your cock literally falls into the hole, immediately you think 'this is gonna be hard work'  :(

A pussy is a pro$$ies ''work'' tool. So if I was a carpenter, I'd make sure my chisels were always sharp. Just as a taxi driver makes sure his taxi is clean and fuelled-up before he starts his shift, and lollipop lady always has her lollipop stick.... 

So why can't certain lazy pro$$ies make sure they're tight enough downstairs?

seward

Well everything has a working life even the best tools wear out, so considering the amount of use some get,  it looks like replacement is the only answer :hi:

James999

But the Pro$$ie mantra is that it's always the clients fault, perhaps you have a small cock?

Or perhaps when a girl you're trying to shag talks about shitting herself and being ill you lose your hard on  :unknown:

Bluefin

I'm sure we've all been on punts and your cock literally falls into the hole, immediately you think 'this is gonna be hard work'  :(

A pussy is a pro$$ies ''work'' tool. So if I was a carpenter, I'd make sure my chisels were always sharp. Just as a taxi driver makes sure his taxi is clean and fuelled-up before he starts his shift, and lollipop lady always has her lollipop stick.... 

So how does a prossie make her pussy tight after a few thousand cocks?
Are some not just more slack than others?

Offline dubs

So how does a prossie make her pussy tight after a few thousand cocks?
Are some not just more slack than others?

Its more likely to be childbirth, or general lack of fitness that makes a wizard sleeve.

The tightest I've ever experienced was a parlour girl who saw 10 guys a day.

Offline Bangers and Gash

But the Pro$$ie mantra is that it's always the clients fault, perhaps you have a small cock?

That's not possible. I've lost count the number ladies who've commented on my massive member.

Or perhaps when a girl you're trying to shag talks about shitting herself and being ill you lose your hard on  :unknown:

Careful James. You'll have our Rebecca announcing she's quitting the forum, UKE style ....... then coming back a week later.  :D

Offline Blue Moon

I usually carry a bulldog clip with me to take up the slack   :lol:

James999

That's not possible. I've lost count the number ladies who've commented on my massive member.

Careful James. You'll have our Rebecca announcing she's quitting the forum, UKE style ....... then coming back a week later.

Has she done it over there as well then, she's done it here a few times when caught out lying (again) but the thought that she may miss the chance of promoting herself or telling the world how she's got the shits  is to much for her and she returns  :wacko:

Offline Marmalade

There was an old thread on this. Many causes. But from a punter's p.o.v. it's the bucket fanny that ruins the punt, not the excuses that make it 'o.k.'  Worth bearing in mind that some fannies can be a bucket one minute and tight the next. But no, her bucket fanny doesn't suddenly become fuckable cos you use less lube (that only happens when the fanny is over-lubed, a fault some pro$$ies have.

Offline Moresomes

I find that sticking an apple up their arse usually does the trick.  :thumbsup:

Offline nigel4498

Reminds me of a comment I once read.
"Fucking her was like throwing a sausage up the M1"
Now that's loose.

Offline Gordon Bennett

Admittedly I've only seen a handful of ladies but I've never encountered any slackness down there - they've all been pleasingly tight. Dunno if it correlates but I always go for fit, toned and athletic types so maybe if they're firm/tight on the outside they're more likely to be firm/tight internally too?

Offline Bangers and Gash

I find that sticking an apple up their arse usually does the trick.  :thumbsup:

Was it a Cox's Orange Pippin?   :yahoo:

Offline Silver Birch

If the front door is letting in a lot of draughts, perhaps the back door will be a better fit if it has had less use  :cool:

Offline Donnie69

An over-lubed fanny ruins the punt.  TBH anything other than natural lube turns me off.
I had to go slow to start off with a regular yesterday, because she wasn't quite as moist as usual.

I little bit of patience and everything starting flowing nicely.  :D

Offline Nagilum

A little hard if they have had a child or certainly are older.

Offline freeze44

No expert on the subject but my ex wife had 2  kids and kept tight and so did a gf that had 2 kids and both keep selves fit so maybe its to do with that? Been with younger ones and got a bit lost so not sure or if can change things but yes as suggested alternative holes can help!

Offline Marmalade

A little hard if they have had a child or certainly are older.
Apart from that not always being true it's one cause. A little hard? A punter trying to fuck a bucket fanny isn't likely to be hard that long!

It might sound hard but it comes down to ability for the job. You don't hire a 60y old as athlete. They think nothing of spending dollops of cash on fake tits yet fanny tightening in many cases is likely to be available on the national health. Do you feel happy paying her a lot of money if she physically is a crap shag whether it's her fault or not?

Even ugly women have more excuse as you can see before you buy; but you can't very well ask for your money back once your cock has disappeared in a swamp. Let her go to saafe for sympathy: it's inappropriate unfortunately on here.

Offline Marmalade

No expert on the subject but my ex wife had 2  kids and kept tight and so did a gf that had 2 kids and both keep selves fit so maybe its to do with that? Been with younger ones and got a bit lost so not sure or if can change things but yes as suggested alternative holes can help!

The causes are not really our business. (And can lead to incorrect stereotyping). Our business as punters is to avoid bucket fanny.

Offline freeze44

The causes are not really our business. (And can lead to incorrect stereotyping). Our business as punters is to avoid bucket fanny.

Ok fair point. Only had one punt to date that felt loose...reviewed and reported it....didn't go down too well with the WG...hey ho!

Bluefin

Ive noticed a similar thing myself. Just like some cocks are thick and some slim, some fannies must be naturally tight others not so.
If you have a thin cock it's going to be harder to find a tight ride!

Offline Marmalade

Ok fair point. Only had one punt to date that felt loose...reviewed and reported it....didn't go down too well with the WG...hey ho!

That's her problem, as is her bucket fanny. Thanks to your review, other punters may at least be cautious.

Offline Steely Dan

I know a few are having a laugh, but to reconfirm to all the mumsnetters who will use this thread as proof that we are all daft, a pussy is more like a fist.  Wanking today does not make your hand too big to wank tomorrow.  Fucking does not make a pussy too big to fuck.  Exercise and strength helps both. A pussy is VERY big. Strength makes it tight.  Fucking and pelvic floors makes it strong. (And yes her being really turned on makes it more opened & more lubed. Deal with it.)

pking_paul

Bigger girls, whatever their aw profile might claim via photoshopping, have been my only experiences of this.

I've never met a fit slim WG with a baggy fanny, has anyone on here?

Offline Marmalade

I know a few are having a laugh, but to reconfirm to all the mumsnetters who will use this thread as proof that we are all daft, a pussy is more like a fist.  Wanking today does not make your hand too big to wank tomorrow.  Fucking does not make a pussy too big to fuck.  Exercise and strength helps both. A pussy is VERY big. Strength makes it tight.  Fucking and pelvic floors makes it strong. (And yes her being really turned on makes it more opened & more lubed. Deal with it.)

I do agree with what you say but there is also a recognised medical condition of loose vag or "vaginal relaxation syndrome".

We discussed it a little while ago and I can't be bothered getting lots of studies out again, but just to establish it exists (and can apparently now be treated with laser treatment) :
External Link/Members Only

Offline Steely Dan

I do agree with what you say but there is also a recognised medical condition of loose vag or "vaginal relaxation syndrome".

We discussed it a little while ago and I can't be bothered getting lots of studies out again, but just to establish it exists (and can apparently now be treated with laser treatment) :
External Link/Members Only
Yes agree.  Your link is right,  & based on real life.  But this condition is NOT caused by one guy with a too big dick fucking her one time. Just saying, slang aside, a pussy is not like a hole in plasterboard that is 'drilled' open.

Offline Marmalade

So maybe the correct way to approach might be, if a punter experiences it in a punt, just to say he could feel fuck all when he was inside her. I've had it more often with prossies than civvies. I don't draw a conclusion on the state of their fanny usually. It is an unfounded conclusion to say she has a bucket fanny or doesn't have one, but a punter can report his experience.

Offline Stiltskin

Bigger girls, whatever their aw profile might claim via photoshopping, have been my only experiences of this.

I've never met a fit slim WG with a baggy fanny, has anyone on here?

If you shag enough women you'll find all sorts. I've had fat girls with really tight fannies and one tiny Thai girl that was so loose I struggled to cum.

Offline MJ.spritzen

My first experience of a baggy fanny was a deviant Spanish WG i met in Liverpool. Hole was tight enough but as soon as you were in it was like sticking your dick in a milk bottle. It was like a cave in there.