Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best in Manchester  (Read 1720 times)

Offline Paulday

I'm heading over to Manchester next week and was hoping you lads could recommend a girl for me?

I like young (20 to 25), slim girls who offer OWO with CIM preferably but not essential. GFE heading towards PSE is good too.

£100 to £120 an hour is my budget.

I normally punt round Leeds area so first time over the Pennines! 

Offline cueball

Why don't you search the reviews board or have a trawl on aw and come back with some who have caught your eye.

I can always open the cage door for you though  :D

Offline Blue Moon

Happy to help with my experiences, Paul - but take Cueball's advice. Come back with some options and we can comment/recommend/warn against, etc.    Bm

Offline Paulday

Thanks, so I like the look of the below;

Sienna Kink - not 100% sure about the pictures but don't know why?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Pretty_blonde - looks amazing but some of the reviews say her service is just 'OK'

Nickkixxxx - great reviews, think I'm edging towards Nikki

Your comments are welcome or please suggest any others which are similar I may have missed.

Thanks in advance

Offline freeze44

Good work mate. Others here will have seen most of those you have researched and there are reports here too. Not seen them but for me out of those would go for either nickkiexxx or sienna. Good luck!

Offline DanDingle

Can only speak for Sienna as I've not seen the other two.  I've posted a review about her which you can read - it was neutral, but maybe i caught her on a off day?

To your point re looks / pictures. She's definitely the girl in the pictures and she's a decent looking girl - she's got a surfer type look to her as opposed to stunning model looks, but her body is fantastic!

Offline lewisjones23

little bit over your age range and a tenner out your budget but Rebecca/Liberty is top class and does CIM

Offline cueball

Out of those three I think I'd see sienna, I've seen nikki and pretty blonde losing her good name gradually.

As said above though, rebecca has a great reputation.

If you can do a little travelling, try school girl Kate, her price has gone up but she really is an enthusiastic lass.

Offline Paulday

Thanks everyone... I'll sleep on it and review my choice next week.

Thanks for the quick responses, you are a lot friendlier than I was led to believe over the wrong side of the Pennines!  :thumbsup:

Offline lewisjones23

Thanks for the quick responses, you are a lot friendlier than I was led to believe over the wrong side of the Pennines!  :thumbsup:

give and take on here, I believe Cueball gave you something of a pass

Go and see a WG and report back and you'll find we are a great help on here  :thumbsup:

Offline freeze44

Ha! Cause you did your bit you got a good response mate! Those that don't get Cueballs cuties unleashed  :lol: btw CB noticed this newie...lovely flower!!!! External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline DanDingle

I believe Cueball gave you something of a pass

Ha, if you want a sample of some of the more unique beauties on offer in the Northwest, have a look at some of Cueball's prior recommendations. They're a sight to behold :)

Offline DanDingle

Great, cheers, she's in the cage  :D

Only £80p/h and a full range of services  :lol:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Ha! Cause you did your bit you got a good response mate! Those that don't get Cueballs cuties unleashed  :lol: btw CB noticed this newie...lovely flower!!!! External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
She is local to me, anyone want me to TOFFT?
No fucking chance  :scare:

Offline boogz

I'd vote Nickki over Sienna personally (seen both, and would recommend both)

For an extra tenner, if you're after a bit more PSE I'd highly recommend this girl

Or of course can't go wrong with this one -

Offline Paulday

More food for thought... All look good! May need to pick a name out of a hat at this rate... Thanks again. Will definitely let you guys know how I get on.... Think I may need to find some more excuses to head this way in the coming months.

Online frankc

Nikkixxxx wont do OWO or CIM, so if your after that then you'd be better off withh either Sienna or SubLaurren but for me  I'd go for Nikkixxx all day long... :thumbsup:

Offline Blue Moon

It would be Sienna for me out of those three. Great OWO, Deep Throat and CIM. Good at roleplay too. I've seen her twice - and it takes a lot to get me to go back to a WG.    Bm