Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily Jane. Gorleston  (Read 3091 times)

1 review(s) for Emily Jane xx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline itk

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Emily Jane has been on my HL for a while, but her pics have had me questioning whether to go through with a punt. Last week I thought I'd TOFTT, and wish I'd seen her earlier.

Communications: 6/10.

This is worst thing about EJ imo is her communication. I'd tried several times before, and on the day calls were ignored but texts were replied to immediately. Ping pong text messaging and I finally agreed a time to see her. Once I'd been text the address I was then told to stand at a certain place and call again. I did call again but not from where she asked me to, but was still told the number of the flat. Once at the main door she soon let me in without any bother.

Venue: 8/10. Very clean flat, as were the sheets and overall appearance of the bedroom. Not in the best part of town but definitely safe and reasonably secluded so no one is to know what you're up to.

Appearance: 8/10. Emily's profile states she's 22, and that's probably spot on although she may be even younger (19/20). Size 8 body, small breasts and an amazing arse and pair of legs. What had me weary of EJ was no face pics, but I need not have worried and she facially very pretty. Talkative girl, but in a good way, no personal questions asked.
Only negative was the rather large tattoo on her stomach under her tits.

Punt: 9/10. Went to hand over the money, (£70 for 30 minutes) and she asked just to leave on the side. Joined her on the bed and immediately started with excellent DFK, and touching one another. RO next, with fingering also allowed, (pussy and arse) no lube used but she soon got wet and kept pushing my face into her pussy. (Fully shaven btw) I then asked for OWO with a CIM finish and wow, she certainly knows how to suck cock. Very little use of her hands, just excellent technique with her mouth, and she also allowed me to force her to DT me and hold her there until I shot my load in her mouth, and she swallowed the lot.  :yahoo:
A brief talk with loads more DFK and touching before I fucked her reverse cowgirl, cowgirl, missionary and doggy, with finishing off with more swallow and CIM finish.
I'm wise enough to know the crap WG's come out with, but with how wet she got and seemingly came while I gave her RO made it a punt to remember.

Overall, an excellent punt with a really pretty, girl next door type who said she does this only part time. Certainly gives it everything during the punt and I will return to see her again.

Offline Redwoodentransistor

Cheers for the trial run ITK...I was exactly like you...thought she could be right up my street, but was a bit wary.  She's now right up to the top of my list for my next punt.   

RWT

SaneOnes

I had been hesitant to take a punt on her but she's back in my HL, thanks to this review. Cheers.

Corey302

I'm sure this girl is indulging in a form of copyright infringement lol, for at least the first half of this review I assumed it was the original Norfolk-based Emily Jane!

Offline itk

Not going to give her a negative today, but will add she's a pain in the arse in regards to cancelling. Been trying to meet and yesterday text her to arrange today which was accepted, only for this morning to have all calls and texts ignored. Did contemplate just arriving at door at agreed time but thought better of it. No doubt a regular fluffy has takes priority (judging by hers and the rest of the girls in her group one stands out as someone who highly praises all girls and has plenty to spend)

Offline socks

Not going to give her a negative today, but will add she's a pain in the arse in regards to cancelling. Been trying to meet and yesterday text her to arrange today which was accepted, only for this morning to have all calls and texts ignored. Did contemplate just arriving at door at agreed time but thought better of it. No doubt a regular fluffy has takes priority (judging by hers and the rest of the girls in her group one stands out as someone who highly praises all girls and has plenty to spend)
Gosh you're right ngl has an acute case of brand loyalty don't he!!

Offline itk

Gosh you're right ngl has an acute case of brand loyalty don't he!!

He does, and must be a sex machine as they all cum multiple times  :D

Offline Hansolo69

At the risk of sounding like a complete twat, have you considered that she may have had a family emergency or something similar?
Not all girls are hookers 24-7 some do have a personal life.

Offline itk

At the risk of sounding like a complete twat, have you considered that she may have had a family emergency or something similar?

Yes, fair point, but why did she say she was available later in the day when I text on my second punting sim. Also, she's done this before, and reading her fb on AW it was clear that day that she cancelled for a regular

Offline Redwoodentransistor

Yes, fair point, but why did she say she was available later in the day when I text on my second punting sim. Also, she's done this before, and reading her fb on AW it was clear that day that she cancelled for a regular

Or rather didn't cancel, just ignored you.  Cancelling I can accept, I've done it myself - it's not a problem, it happens, but the whole agreeing a meet, then going incommunicado really pisses me off.

I once went to London (not from Norwich, from a bit closer) to meet PS Jessica Jensen at a hotel in Aldgate a couple of years back. All politely booked via a few AW messages the day before. I did text to confirm I was coming the next morning, but heard nothing. Phone rang and rang, texts not responded to. Hung around reception for an hour like a cunt and then got the train back. Messaged on AW and got some story about losing her phone and said she wasn't even at the hotel. No apology for fucking me over and she obviously had access to AW so would have had my details from my booking, so could easily have let me know.

Fake likes lists, urgent tugging, unhelpful photos and going incommunicado on the day of a booking - I think they are my 4 pet hates in this game.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 08:38:40 pm by Redwoodentransistor »

Offline socks

I've never known a group of workers to be as unlucky with family emergencies as WGs. I've had several who had to go to hospital for either themselves or their kids, more than the aggregate of such instances in my entire working life outside of punting. In fact in 20+ employed years I can't actually remember anyone not making a one to one business meeting with me at the last minute for that reason.  :unknown:

Offline tonypony

Looks as if Emily Jane as retired for a while - big shame. Texted her today and text was answered by Shelly (Blonde Shell) from Gorleston - said Emily was taking some time out (even though Awork ad is still there) - that bloke Nigel who shagged for 3 hours each week and put a review on Emily's AW page each time must be hearbroken!! - Shelly said EJ may be back after xmas but not sure. Not many decent girls in this neck of the woods - will be a big miss

Offline Lowie1973

Not a patch on the original Emily Jane I'm afraid !

Stressfree