Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Addictive Amy - Nottingham  (Read 2008 times)

puntingpete69

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hello everyone, I've been lurking around here for a bit (great website and community!) but this is going to be my very first review, in fact my very first post! I'll try not to ramble!

I was originally put off a bit by some of the previous reviews about Amy but I thought what the heck, it was worth a shot, Amy seemed to tick all the boxes for me and something kept drawing me back to her AW profile, you know how it is!

Well I certainly wasn't disappointed, I'm glad I took a punt ('scuse the pun). Amy lives and works from a flat near City Hospital, it's your regular council type flat, bit of a drab exterior, not the best maintained hallway and stairs but at least it was clean. Parking right outside which felt as safe as anywhere, and the area itself felt pretty safe.

I was greeted at the door by Amy, big smile, very friendly and put me at ease more or less immediately which is unusual for me. I was offered a hot/cold drink and shown to the bedroom. Sorted out services and money and was told to make myself comfortable. The bedroom was clean, warm, and comfortable and I felt at ease.  It didn't really matter as I don't think there was anyone else in the flat but someone really needs to fix the bedroom door, maybe I'll take a screwdriver next time lol.

What followed really was an excellent hour. She's really easy to get along with and everything I asked for was provided with enthusiasm and what seemed like a genuine desire to please, natural not forced or made to feel like it was a chore. Great owo and deepthroat, really sensual and not at all cumquick-and-get-him-out. I bet she'd be a good gfe.

Ok she's not a supermodel and it's not a luxury pad in Lace Market but she doesn't claim to be anything she's not. I would describe her as a pleasant, friendly, gir-next-door type. Happy to please, very hospitable, not a clockwatcher, and not a bad price for what's on offer.

All in all a very enjoyable experience which didn't really feel like a punt, I'll definitely be going back!

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Hi "Pete", or should I say Petra, or Amy. Your feminine writing style gives you away somewhat, unless you are bi-curious at best.

puntingpete69

Hi "Pete", or should I say Petra, or Amy. Your feminine writing style gives you away somewhat, unless you are bi-curious at best.

Thanks for the nice welcome! I posted a genuine and unbiased review (which I thought was one of the benefits of sites like this) of someone who's company I enjoyed and I'm immediately jumped on and accused of being a shill, a bit uncalled for wasn't it?

Lesson learnt....(reminder to self:don't bother in future!)

-
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 06:59:07 am by puntingpete69 »

Offline maxxblue

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was originally put off a bit by some of the previous reviews about Amy but I thought what the heck, it was worth a shot, Amy seemed to tick all the boxes for me and something kept drawing me back to her AW profile, you know how it is!

I wonder why you decided to see her when her other reviews are negative or neutral?

puntingpete69

I wonder why you decided to see her when her other reviews are negative or neutral?

I guess it was because her profile ticked my boxes and her 87 AW feedback are all positive with some good comments from previous customers. Like I say it was a punt really, I needed to find out for myself and I'm glad I did.

Different people have different priorities when it comes to wg's, it's personal preference. tbh most of the negative points on here were outweighed by the positives on her AW feedback and profile.

I speak as I find and my review reflected what I found, nothing more nothing less :)

Offline RedKettle

I read the review with a sceptical head on to say the least - I have seen Amy before my UKP days. 

I know we all have different reference points but I do struggle with the positive description of the area and being safe to park!  Also she must have been on one of those programmes like obsessive cleaner to have had the room done over if it was as nice and clean as you say.

I can actually believe that she could be friendly etc so long as she is now off the drugs.

Like Clarke above I was thinking this was written by Amy herself but frankly it is too well written to have been done by her and I cannot imagine somebody as literate in her circle of friends.  (I am not sure I agree with Clarke that it is a feminine style.)

So for me I have mixed feelings about whether the review is genuine.

My advice to you (if you want advice, you have already indicated you might just fuck off) would be to take the often robust reactions on the chin and push on.  Write some more reviews about other girls and if you are genuine we will all soon pick that up and then this review might be seen as the start of a new dawn for Amy!

Don't feel persecuted, most of us have been hammered on here at some time of another - mine was for expressing similar concerns about a negative review from a first time poster!!

Offline Owwhatanight

PuntingPete69 I fucked Amy in her better days when in Clifton but I have also fucked her mate twice at the place you state in Bestwood ? its a shithole well it was last year. I know her mate has moved back to SouthYorks but she was her duo partner for a while. I will dig out her Aw profile later.
How are Amy,s teeth ? Has she got any left. I ask because it was reported that she had black teeth.
Amy is a nice enough person though I do agree and looks after her punters not like some fuckers.

puntingpete69

Thanks for the replies guys, seriously it was a genuine review, maybe I'm just getting too mellow now I'm past my best-before date! I'm more into slow, friendly, relaxed, and a gsoh nowadays and she adapted to my pace nicely so I can't really fault her for that.

Parking I didn't think was that bad, it's not Top Valley bad, night time might be a different story but I was there around lunchtime, maybe the scallies were still in bed watching JK. I think shit hole might be a bit ott though, it's a Nottingham council estate and they're rarely pretty.

Amy's bedroom was a bit sparsely furnished but it was clean and smelt fresh, as did Amy! From what she was saying the rent seemed extortionate, private landlord taking the piss by the sound of it because she's self employed in this line of work. Can't say I'd want to spend much on the place if I lived there. It's functional I guess.

I'll have to rustle up a few more reviews of girls around Nottingham, the good, the bad, the worse, and the indifferent, I think I must have seen all sorts over the years and in Nottingham we're not exactly spoilt for choice right now!

The teeth I'll have to report back on next time, tbh I wasn't really looking at her teeth! :)

Offline Steely Dan

I (and most male readers) know you are a woman.  I am not going to explain why in detail, as some touts are getting better at hiding, as we share the obvious 'tells'.  Still certain.

Sorry if you don't feel welcome, but this forum is for punters, not touts.

puntingpete69

I (and most male readers) know you are a woman.  I am not going to explain why in detail, as some touts are getting better at hiding, as we share the obvious 'tells'.  Still certain.

Sorry if you don't feel welcome, but this forum is for punters, not touts.

lol now I'm feeling decidedly emasculated! My writing style is obviously not to your taste, or perhaps there's a a bit of paranoia going on here? I usually find it's more constructive to comment on the message rather than attack the messenger but I'm a bit quirky like that. At the end of the day reading is optional, not compulsory :)

I wrote a precis of my own personal experience of my meeting with Amy, that's all. Some might find it useful, some will disagree, some will object, that's the nature of the internet and it's left to the reader to debate and decide.

As for feeling welcome that's not really an issue for me, I realised a long time ago that little cliques exist on forums and social media and I'm thick-skinned enough to take it in my stride, there's no accounting for other people's manners, it takes all sorts.

Ok I'm off to drink beer, swear a lot, chew some gum, growl at a few people, pee on the toilet seat, and spit, y'know things that make me a *real* man lol

4kingace

All the bad reviews match my experience with Amy, booked through AW, come event time she never answered the phone so it never happened.
I for one don't believe this is a genuine review.   

Offline Steely Dan

puntingpete69

All the bad reviews match my experience with Amy, booked through AW, come event time she never answered the phone so it never happened.
I for one don't believe this is a genuine review.

Believe it, don't believe it, that's completely up to you old bean.

All this over a review, sheesh, and now I've gone and got a runner in my pantyhose, I've smudged my lippy, and I've put me jamrag in the wrong hole...I'm having a *really* bad day!

lol you guys make me laugh though so it's all good  :D
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 08:36:50 pm by puntingpete69 »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Now gone....

Banning reason: Dick

And we all thought pete was a female  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline ghostpunter1

Love the banning reason. "Dick"... Nice one admin! Take my hat off to you sir!   :hi:

Amy's place is a shit hole, parking is a shit hole, the area is a shit hole, and her place is definitely not clean and tidy!
Definitely agree with Kettle, I don't think an ex drug addict (if she is off the drugs, that is), could write a review in that manner. To be honest, it was written in a decent fashion, quite surprised actually, but no where near on the level of MOTC!

Oww... not sure she's got many teeth left, black and rotten!  :vomit:

Offline RedKettle

I must be missing something on the feminine writing style, did not see that.  However clearly a false review as anyone who has been in that shit tip of a flat would know!!

Surprisingly well written for somebody who I assume is either friends with her or a regular client! 

Offline RedKettle

Just to clear - glad he/she is gone  :hi:

Offline ghostpunter1

Personally, I don't think this is written in a feminine style. Not sure what I'm missing!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I must be missing something on the feminine writing style, did not see that.  However clearly a false review as anyone who has been in that shit tip of a flat would know!!

Surprisingly well written for somebody who I assume is either friends with her or a regular client! 

Same here. Missed it in the OP, but the style of further posts by PP gave an indication to feminine style writing.

As for PP, rather than agree to any other poster's comment, he/she kept digging himself further into it.

Maxxblue's reply was spot on. A typical male, hot-blooded punter would not have posted such a reply to maxxblue's query. 

Offline Owwhatanight

I am just not in touch with my feminine side as some to notice..... But he/she was bonkers  :scare: