Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy slut Irene  (Read 3049 times)

Hussey8332

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

Comms - good, messaged her and received a reply after 5 mins. Time arranged.

Place - near the a38, no on road parking so had to park on the side streets opposite. A bit run down place. Called her when got to the door, lives in a ground floor studio flat in a multi storey house. Said that she has just moved in. Warm and comfortable place.

The girl - she is the girl in the photos, nice slender frame. I would say a size 6-8. Nice b-c cup boobs. Very friendly and speaks perfect English albeit with an accent. Reminded her that she had let me down last time, she apologised and gave her reasons.

Started off with some fk, then explored her body. Onto owo. I would rate it as the best blowjob I have ever had. Nice sloppy, variation in  techniques. Blew my first load right in her mouth. She doesn't swallow. Took some rest and apparently she has moved permanently now to brum as she said doesnt like it up north. Onto round two and again the awesome blowjob, then many positions and blew second load on her tits. All in all a very nice punt. Very friendly and accommodating girl. Not your typical Romanian. Now she is here for the long run so boys form an orderly line, don't all go booking her at once.

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review Hussey8332  :hi:

Ming

Beat me to it!!!!

I saw her as well, can confirm that the service is very good, excellent deepthroat, and a thoroughly dirty fuck.

The venue is a bit off putting from the outside, but is actually ok once you are inside.

Had a nice chat with her after and actually overran by about 15 minutes, she was completely relaxed, speaks English well and is generally a nice person.

The only downside was that the little knot of flesh by her ass hole I referred to in my previous review has got a little larger.

Good punt, nice girl and a Romanian  :scare: :D

Ming  :hi:

Offline livlad

Guttered that she didn't stay here in scouseland enjoy you lucky brummies

Hussey8332

Yes lucky brummies. She said she didn't like Liverpool as the people are horrible and racist. Her words not mine. But gives the best blowjob in the world though

Charly

Very nice review  :thumbsup: im thinking on booking her tomorrow, hope she ll find some time with me , can t wait for that dirty  deep oral she offers  :dash:

Ming

So long as she doesn't mess you around and honours the appointment!?

Ming  :hi:

Hussey8332

Very nice review  :thumbsup: im thinking on booking her tomorrow, hope she ll find some time with me , can t wait for that dirty  deep oral she offers  :dash:

She is very good but messes people about too much. She will confirm and then when you turn up, gives the silent treatment. Shame as she is good when you see her.

Charly

Thanks guys for your warning :thumbsup: but i got lucky today  :yahoo: Arranged a meeting at 11, answered and accepted , still i was worried she wouldn t answer when i got there aldo it never happened to me before. Called her and said i was at the door, she camed in a min and invited me inside. was wearing a nice pink dress and with a happy smile we started "eating" eachother  :rolleyes: after finishing i found my self driving with a lunatic crazy smile on my face. Will i return? Damn sure i will

Hussey8332

Thanks guys for your warning :thumbsup: but i got lucky today  :yahoo: Arranged a meeting at 11, answered and accepted , still i was worried she wouldn t answer when i got there aldo it never happened to me before. Called her and said i was at the door, she camed in a min and invited me inside. was wearing a nice pink dress and with a happy smile we started "eating" eachother  :rolleyes: after finishing i found my self driving with a lunatic crazy smile on my face. Will i return? Damn sure i will

Glad u had a good punt. Is she at the same location as mentioned in the review?

Charly

Yes , in Erdington on that busy road, glad i found parking in front