Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carful fellow punters  (Read 2673 times)

Si124

Hi I'm just letting you know about this lady had  problems with
While she sweet on outside inside not as sweet.
Went to see her started well but when came intercrose.
We were sitting on bed just had a few drinks  and she tried to do grab me cock  and stick in pussy :dash:
So instantly stopped her and when I refused to continue without protection she kicked me out of her place .

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Offline bigjim

Dellboy

We were sitting on bed just had a few drinks  and she tried to do grab me cock  and stick in pussy :dash:
So instantly stopped her and when I refused to continue without protection she kicked me out of her place .

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Her profile says she doesn't allow bb. Or CIM?????

Offline dboy74

No likes list???  :unknown:

A bit of an adventure when you turn up then!!!!!  :D
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 08:47:28 pm by dboy74 »

Offline vision2014

Are you sure you never tried to grab her pussy and stick your BB dick in her 

She has never come accross like this at all when ive seen her in fact condom is sat on bed ready

Offline Zeusthedoc

call me crazy, but either there is a large part of the story missing or i'm calling BS.

I dont know the WG and to be honest, couldnt give a shit about her - if this in fact happened - leave her a negative review!!

you started talking about 'intercrose' (typos happen) - but for some reason you're both (having had drinks) sat on the bed, she grabs your cock and tries to shove it in herself? you protest and she kicks you out...she refused to continue to the punt with protection? really?

leave her a negative review on here. I would have thought that would be a better way of warning fellow punters.

Offline dboy74

call me crazy, but either there is a large part of the story missing or i'm calling BS.

I dont know the WG and to be honest, couldnt give a shit about her - if this in fact happened - leave her a negative review!!

you started talking about 'intercrose' (typos happen) - but for some reason you're both (having had drinks) sat on the bed, she grabs your cock and tries to shove it in herself? you protest and she kicks you out...she refused to continue to the punt with protection? really?

leave her a negative review on here. I would have thought that would be a better way of warning fellow punters.
We also have the issue of a car full of fellow punters driving around somewhere  :)

Offline bang!

Banned reason: Never off the site but no meaningful contributions.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Zeusthedoc

We also have the issue of a car full of fellow punters driving around somewhere  :)

must confess - took me a minute or two!

Offline saf1976

Don't know this girl from Adam and not my type ... but ...

Looking at her feedback she does appear to have 1 random bloke who claims she is in a violent gang. His profile has gone and the response suggests he is a nutter.

External Link/Members Only

Offline hairymonster

No idea on the punter, or the prossie BB'ing.

However the email addy on her profile was used to reply to a woman in a newspaper article about women with facial hair. The reply was supportive as she suffers also  :scare:

ffeet

lol - my sense of humour exactly  :thumbsup:

Ming

This sounds like B******t!!!!!

Ming  :hi:

Offline hockogrockle

Several of the seven posts by the OP are, shall we say, a little bit odd, quite apart from the consistently poor spelling. A proper review of somebody would be nice, to demonstrate he can do it properly.

James999

Her profile says she doesn't allow bb. Or CIM

Her profile also says she's 28  :sarcastic:

How the fuck can she create / use such shit pictures, with modern cameras / phones it would be very difficult to produce such shit images, perhaps it's  the pictures that are 28 years old  :unknown:

ffeet

Several of the seven posts by the OP are, shall we say, a little bit odd, quite apart from the consistently poor spelling. A proper review of somebody would be nice, to demonstrate he can do it properly.

He he.
Love his first post.
..........Any advise would be apprehended...........
 :lol:

Offline sidthecup

Wasn't he the guy looking at BB providers in Dudley. Not directly asking but asking about views of BB profiles?

Offline dboy74

Great banning reason for Si124  :D

Offline EYEPUNT

Nope not getting the car full joke.  Anyon can spell it out for me

Offline Zeusthedoc

Nope not getting the car full joke.  Anyon can spell it out for me

The typo - carful (car full) instead of careful

Offline hockogrockle

The typo - carful (car full) instead of careful
I think it was meant to be a joke, Mr Dopebeats!

Offline Zeusthedoc

I think it was meant to be a joke, Mr Dopebeats!
I was responding to Eyepunt

Are you saying Eyepunt was joking?

Offline saf1976

So there's a street worker, a Romanian and a carful of fellow punters ...  :hi:

Offline zootalors

So there's a street worker, a Romanian and a carful of fellow punters ...  :hi:
yes,now what is the punchline? I'm on tenterhooks here  :D

Offline hockogrockle

How about: One of the punters says "There's a lot of knocking under the bonnet", and another says "These Romanians aren't fussy about where they work". (I couldn't get the street worker in. sorry.)

Offline bang!

I love how he says they just had few drinks then she grabbed his cock and tried to put in pussy makes it sound like his cock isn't attached to him. I've laughed at the post and the comments too many times. :yahoo: :yahoo:
Banned reason: Never off the site but no meaningful contributions.
Banned by: daviemac

Roadster

I can't quite figure it out either but it has to be around:

"one from a group that sucks one from a group that sucks off and the others are a group of suckers"?

Still needs work

Offline saf1976

I love how he says they just had few drinks then she grabbed his cock and tried to put in pussy makes it sound like his cock isn't attached to him. I've laughed at the post and the comments too many times. :yahoo: :yahoo:

I do wonder what goes through these blokes heads when they start these kinda posts.

I can see them reading through it, feeling really smug and clicking send thinking 'this will really teach that bitch for turning me away when I only offered her £45 and half a pack of Werthers Originals for an overnighter'

Like you say they are worthwhile as they provide so many laughs.

Offline hockogrockle

I can't quite figure it out either but it has to be around:

"one from a group that sucks one from a group that sucks off and the others are a group of suckers"?

Still needs work
That's better than mine! Keep trying!