Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Flirtationships (Devon Outcall)  (Read 619 times)

6 review(s) for Flirtationships (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Shazar

External Link/Members Only

Booking:  2 hours outcall no hidden extras £280

Comms :  Excellent not my first time booking her as I had her number already but from the very first email she has been excellent

Pictures: Yes that is her 100% no dodgy photoshopping I would say there quite recent.

Okay, confession this was third or fourth time seeing her. I was trying to keep her secret as well she is a bloody diamond. High quality in an area of low quality fat middle aged wg :(

She is fast getting a good reputation and it is well deserved.

I will say she does enjoy her work and is up for anything off her list. She clearly enjoys sex and it shows. No longer offers anal but honestly she is a great kisser with a body that hasn't got an ounce of fat on her. Sex is always great and will fuck your hard thanks to her obvious daily work routine. She clearly is a gym lover.

Got one of the best asses I've seen. You have to see it in person.

I should put some negatives to balance this out. The tats are extensive and may put some people off better check out the pics before you book her. I myself actually thought they were excellent but each to his own.

She is no submissive woman this may be more suitable for guys who like a strong woman or at least an equal.

Sorry if this review is a bit shit but I'm not great at writing them and I may come across as some fan. Just book her and see for yourself.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 04:50:27 pm by Shazar »

Offline Johny Stone

Maybe you can fix that link to look like this?

External Link/Members Only