Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinky Kat 95 - Sheffield  (Read 7316 times)

1 review(s) for KinkyKat95 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline smithxj

External Link/Members Only

So after a what seems like forever trying to book Kat I finally received the inbox message I was after..."hi sweet sorry it's taken so long but I'm back now and avaliable Monday"
Well that was it...in with the booking and off to Sheffield to pick this little stunner up. I booked an outcall at a local hotel, the doubletree by Hilton as it was dirt cheap on booking.com and arranged to pick Kat up at 4, she asked if we could make it 5 and I had no problems with this.
So I arrive at her flat and send the text saying I'm outside and what car I'm in and get the text back "kk 2 mins sweet"
And not two mins later I see Kat in her raincoat, knee high socks and heels striding towards the car...the wait was worth it!
We chat a bit on the way to the hotel and it seems genuine conversation not forced in anyway and she explains why she's been off..i won't go into detail as it isn't my place to say.
But there's already a wondering hand across the car and she tells me she can't wait to get her mouth round me...I'm driving a bit faster now as I can't wait to get her where I want her.
Get to the hotel and no issues checking in etc. Get to the room and Kat loses her coat and asks me is I like what I see.
My jaw just drops as she's dressed as a naughty schoolgirl but with a perfect cleavage pushed up to the max.
We DFK on the bed for a few mins and then my tie comes off and gets used to hold her little wrists in place behind her back, Kat smiles at me and says "Is sir going to punish me for being a naughty girl?"
I'm rock solid with that comment so I ask her to get on her knees and she suggest that she's on her knees against the wall so I can "properly fuck her face" her words not mine.
This girl can suck and genuinely deep throat the gagging noises and mascara running are always a bonus but she is so good at head it'd be worth nipping back just for a quicky to get sucked off. I take this opertunity to whip out the phone and very cheekily ask if it's OK to take a few pics and she more than happy for me to do so as she carries on sucking.
I pick her up off the floor which is so easy as she's so tiny in frame and lay her with her head over the edge of the bed and carry on abusing her throat for a good 5 mins before I empty into her and she shallows the lot.
We chat for a bit whilst laid on the bed and then she climbs onto of me straddling me and says "you ready?"
He takes a but of coaxing from Kits tounge but it's not long before he's hard again and the jacket is being popped on.
kat is now only in her push up bra and heels and slips me inside her well lubed pussy and it feels like heaven as she rides me. We fuck in various positions but her favorite is doggy and she asks me if I'd like to tie her up again.
kat is genuinely submissive and I duely oblige in strapping her wrists together. I enter her from behind and she arched her head right back so I grab her by the throat and bend her back to me as I'm fucking her and she seems to be enjoying it lots of genuine moans..its not long before I'm comping to a climax though and she flops down on her stomach in front of me. Off to the shower together to freshen up then I drop her back. Luckily she has a change of clothes in her bag as her schoolgirl outfit is covered in her saliva.

kat although the comms are slow Is definitely worth the wait I've already booked for a week on Wed to try anal with her...overall couldn't have been much better

100punts

Thanks for the review. After reading this I've put her on my HL.

Offline Dorsetpunter

+1, up in Sheffield soon and there are slim pickings for sure

Offline Chezzie John

Just got back from seeing Kat for the 3rd time I think over the last year

I have the been there done that kind of thinking when it comes to girls but I always liked Kat so it was good to see her come back after some time out :)

Her place is the same flat in which you don't get to fuck her in the bedroom but there's a couple of settee's and a pool table to fuck on so it's no big deal to me.

When meeting her last year she was one of the girls that I thought would look good in my private wank bank video collection but with it not being listed on her profile I didn't like asking and I'd regretted it when she packed in before I dare ask her, So this time with her coming back I thought bugger it and asked her and to my surprise she was up for it for a extra £20 :yahoo: Then she asked if there was anything else I wanted so another thing on my to do list with her was bum fun so I added this onto my requests.

We got the comms sorted out quite easily as this was a downfall in the past but she knows this so is working on it.

So once at her place Kat opened the door and she looked different to how I'd remembered her with a new hair style and to be honest I preferred her old look. After a bit of a chat it turned out that her hair is now short and it was a wig, She still looked sexy though.

We started the action with her kneeling on the floor giving me owo with me finally getting her on camera and it soon got to nice and I cum in her mouth in which she swallowed :thumbsup:
Then another chat until we started kissing again in which turned me on again straight away and now it was time for bum fun :) I stuck my camera on the pool table and stuck a condom on and eased my cock in her bum with her bent over the pool table and this felt good and soon had me cumming again :)

Then I wanted to film her playing with herself sat on the settee and soon after my cock was twitching so I stuck my camera back on my mini tripod and went and had a lick of her pussy until it was time to get on my knees and fuck her again.

The total cost was £150 with my extra's of £20 each for filming and bum fun and another £10 for cim.

So overall I enjoyed my time with Kat and I'm glad she's back :)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 04:58:37 pm by Chezzie John »

Offline stevedave

Just got back from seeing Kat for the 3rd time I think over the last year

I have the been there done that kind of thinking when it comes to girls but I always liked Kat so it was good to see her come back after some time out :)

Her place is the same flat in which you don't get to fuck her in the bedroom but there's a couple of settee's and a pool table to fuck on so it's no big deal to me.

When meeting her last year she was one of the girls that I thought would look good in my private wank bank video collection but with it not being listed on her profile I didn't like asking and I'd regretted it when she packed in before I dare ask her, So this time with her coming back I thought bugger it and asked her and to my surprise she was up for it for a extra £20 :yahoo: Then she asked if there was anything else I wanted so another thing on my to do list with her was bum fun so I added this onto my requests.

We got the comms sorted out quite easily as this was a downfall in the past but she knows this so is working on it.

So once at her place Kat opened the door and she looked different to how I'd remembered her with a new hair style and to be honest I preferred her old look. After a bit of a chat it turned out that her hair is now short and it was a wig, She still looked sexy though.

We started the action with her kneeling on the floor giving me owo with me finally getting her on camera and it soon got to nice and I cum in her mouth in which she swallowed :thumbsup:
Then another chat until we started kissing again in which turned me on again straight away and now it was time for bum fun :) I stuck my camera on the pool table and stuck a condom on and eased my cock in her bum with her bent over the pool table and this felt good and soon had me cumming again :)

Then I wanted to film her playing with herself sat on the settee and soon after my cock was twitching so I stuck my camera back on my mini tripod and went and had a lick of her pussy until it was time to get on my knees and fuck her again.

The total cost was £150 with my extra's of £20 each for filming and bum fun and another £10 for cim.

So overall I enjoyed my time with Kat and I'm glad she's back :)

Sounds like a great punt, thanks for the feedback CJ  :drinks: :drinks:

Offline bigbird

Tried this one in Jan 2015, she is cute, fit and dirty.. Her flat is a bit of a mess and the pile of dog shit outside on the balcony had to be seen to be believed ! However I would recommend, she is a great fuck, you have to shag her in the front room though ..
She finished me off with a great owo and I came on her face and in her mouth, she liked my cock clean and locked the spunk off her fingers... Filth...!
Haven't been able to get hold of her since, shame... Well worth a fuck if you can get hold of her...

Offline stevedave

She's back then, her profile seems to be up and down more often than her knickers!

Offline mrfishyfoo

Thanks for the review fella.

Oohhh now then me thinks another trip to Sheffield is in order.  :yahoo:

Offline stevedave

She's not back :hi:

Hmm she logged in over a fortnight ago, you're probably right. She seems to come and go this one, probably just offers services when she's in need of a few quid?

Offline ISTS2005

Yeah, saw her a few times, always a good service and a very dirty young lady - in a good way! (although the flat could be described as in need of a bit of a tidy). Just difficult to book her and even more difficult to get her to keep to it. Shame as she is brilliant.

Offline Desimonic

Tried to see her over a period of about a year, but never available, So i'll miss my chance :dash:

Offline Tricks

She logged in to AW on the 3rd. August so keep an eye on her green light if you're around this week  :hi:

Offline Millward85

does anyone have a contact number for her?

Offline Jon Boy Jones

does anyone have a contact number for her?

Are you fucking serious asking that on here!!!

Offline HudzLad

She logged in AW a couple of days ago. Send a message and see what happens. Interested to know if she's still working.

Offline mrfishyfoo

She logged in AW a couple of days ago. Send a message and see what happens. Interested to know if she's still working.

She never reads them or replies.  :dash: :dash:

Offline ISTS2005

Think she just logs in for the private gallery or whatever. Dont think shes working anymore. Shame.

daddy-wants-it

Sounds like a great punt, thanks for the feedback CJ  :drinks: :drinks:
any chance of viewing the footage, havnt been able to get a booking with this girl

Offline Night-Owl

any chance of viewing the footage, havnt been able to get a booking with this girl

Fuck off

Offline haggis007

:dash:   :sarcastic:

Offline Chezzie John

You've got no hope. I film with a lot of girls as girls know I can be trusted and I'd never break that trust.

As regards for Kat. I don't think she's working anymore and I'd be one of the first ones to see her if she was.

Offline Tricks

The only purpose of this post is to drum up business for her private gallery :dash:

The poster may even be her :unknown: