Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best way to shave pubic hair - tried and tested  (Read 2914 times)

amar

Hi fellow punters,

I have found a best way to shave pubes or any bodily hair including balls and crack ... I received many compliments from my sex partners so want to share the trick of trade, to make make it world a better place to fuck.... :yahoo:

I just buy 20 of them at once from this website (link below) and I am good for months.... if you don't rush and do it normally as you shave your beard and hold it gently and move around light handed on the area to shave without any cream or water it just takes away the hair with it, Works best when the hair is dry no water nothing.

Do a patch test on the top area above the man shaft to make sure you got it correct then do down below ... :drinks:

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 10:24:03 am by amar »

vw

Best way takes zero minutes and zero effort.

I prefer not to, never had complaints and believe this is all in peoples heads possibly a mental condition wanting to be homosexual or to be that special punter who proves he loves his maiden.

WG had my untouched balls in her mouth for a good while on Friday night and when asked afterwards she said it makes no difference to her either way.  Much the same as every prossie I have met for a long time !

Glad you have found a way of easily doing it, anything that makes punters lives easier, even the deluded is a good thing !
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 10:46:48 am by vw »

Offline Itsnotshy

Best way is to just trim a little of the excess off.I find if you shave it itches like hell when it starts to grow back.

amar

individual preference! I am lucky for some reason I don't get that itchy  thing many people have with re-growing pubes. when clean shaved down under I feel myself to be more sensitive to touch and its great if I am planning to be rimmed or have nice massage with my crack and balls felt .....

I just felt this will be useful for guys who keep running in to accidents while shaving before punts and like it shaved!

Offline threechilliman

Best way is to just trim a little of the excess off.I find if you shave it itches like hell when it starts to grow back.

I shave mine every few days with a decent razor and soap. Never have any issues with it being itchy or anything. My bollocks are probably used to it though as I've used this method for years.

tcm

Arley Hall

I've found the best way for me is to trim it short using a rechargeable beard trimmer or similar device. There's no way my skin would tolerate shaving. My reasons for doing it are the same as the OP's. It feels more sensitive and sensual. If some girls prefer it, that's a bonus.

Yeboahsleftfoot

I once used Veet on pubic area, balls, hooch and outer crack, got a call, left it on too long and suffered, badly, ring of fire and worse, now use Venus razor, clean as a whistle and makes it all feel pristine and look better imo, most girls comment positively.

May have been posted before but this always makes me laugh External Link/Members Only

Offline DrGFreeman

I keep my pubes short - it's more sensitive and some girls say they prefer it
A shaved arse crack is also so much cleaner
For years a experimented with clippers, now I just use a razor every few weeks. Takes minutes
Got waxed once in a proper salon, wasn't particularly painfull, it's cost that stops me repeating

ramrodronnie

I just use soap and water, and shave everywhere down below including my arse crack with a disposable lady shave. These are disposable wet shavers that the girls use to shave their legs with I just repeat every few days, and I also get complimented by most of the WGs that I see. I never leave it more than a few day in between shaving or I do get quite itchy otherwise.

amar

This razor I use and suggested needs no soap or water and is less messy for me also save time of needing to stop and rinse the razor that makes it quick and convenient.

vw

This razor I use and suggested needs no soap or water and is less messy for me also save time of needing to stop and rinse the razor that makes it quick and convenient.

sounds effective for those that want to, any good on beards?   

Type_O_Negative

I keep my pubes short - it's more sensitive and some girls say they prefer it
A shaved arse crack is also so much cleaner
For years a experimented with clippers, now I just use a razor every few weeks. Takes minutes
Got waxed once in a proper salon, wasn't particularly painfull, it's cost that stops me repeating

I like your avatar - Half Life is probably one of the best PC games ever made. Hopefully one day we will play in Half Life 3  :thumbsup:

Offline DrGFreeman

Hopefully one day we will play in Half Life 3
sadly I don't think that's going to happen
I spent so long playing HF I feel part of me is Gordon freeman, hence the alias

ramrodronnie

Cheers amar. I'll have to check it out.

LL

WG had my untouched balls in her mouth for a good while on Friday night and when asked afterwards she said it makes no difference to her either way.
That would have felt 3x better for you with shaved nuts. I keep trimmed for me, not the girls I see. It increases sensitivity. So before dismissing it as homosexual (odd connection to make by the way!), why not give it a try?  Once you go bald sack - you won't go back :lol:

vw

That would have felt 3x better for you with shaved nuts. I keep trimmed for me, not the girls I see. It increases sensitivity. So before dismissing it as homosexual (odd connection to make by the way!), why not give it a try?  Once you go bald sack - you won't go back :lol:

i only shave my face on punt day, don't need any more tasks on my list, the amount of punts i abort because cannot be bothered normal shaving, if i did the unnecessary would never punt.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
try using conditioner instead of soap ! works for me !
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline threechilliman

try using conditioner instead of soap ! works for me !

I'll give it a go and if it doesn't work, I'll have the softest pubes in town.

tcm

Offline buccdriver

I've always used Veet Sensitive Skin (recommended by a girl). Leave it on for 10 minutes and then shower off. Never had a problem with it.

Offline Big Bad R

Problem with shaving arse crack is getting at it  :(

Offline Nagilum

I use a body groomer, scissors and Mac 3.  I like to keep it trim down there, never bald.

Offline Nagilum

Problem with shaving arse crack is getting at it  :(

Yeah I draw the line on any other hair removal

Offline Apu

I like shaving my balls etc, if anthing its arousing for me, I get hard everytime during oddly, makes shaving easier too.

I tend to shave with good soap 1 time, then 2nd time with a lotion or shower gel.

I kind of like the fact its so baby smooth, sensitivity increases and I love the stubble rarely is it uncomfortable.
Banned reason: Undesirable perverted fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sqlbatsman

I don't shave, just trim really close. Shaving will only cause your hairs to become more rough and that much more difficult to maintain in the long run.

I use a nose/ear hair trimmer for trimming. As long as you take your time and are careful, they do a great job.  :thumbsup:

amar

sounds effective for those that want to, any good on beards?

I also use this razor for armpits but Never tried on Beard !! if you try let me know. It works wonders on ass crack I just squat and hover it all around the crack and it does wonders ..

Offline Baldy

Hair removal cream , apply and then have a shower 15 minutes later . Just rubs off.

Offline mh

Hair removal cream , apply and then have a shower 15 minutes later . Just rubs off.

And ..... cue the Veet reviews!

Offline maxxblue

Are you talking about your nuts?  :D

Offline sigmund

I shave my face with a cut throat razor, for me its simply the most comfortable and cost effective way to shave, but there is no way my nutsack will be getting the same treatment.

Offline Dick N Tits

Thanks for the link. Ordered 20.

Offline Marmalade

I agree with LL on this. I first started shaving or trimming when I was into swinging. It's a commonly 'preferred' option. WGs maybe do it for hygeine, I dunno. Mostly I just keep it trimmed although I might get it all off for some heavy sessioning such as LMP/Phoenix or multiple fucks abroad. I use a trimmer, then go for veet if I want it all off. The question with any sort of razor or clipper is whether it can shave the scrotum without nicking the skin. I'm not quite clear how the OP suggestion is better in this regard. Can anyone explain perhaps?

Offline TeaAndCrumpets

Bought a rechargeable bikini trimmer years ago for about £15, works a treat to trim down the sack and crack. As it's designed for that area it has a guard on it so no nicking of anything, and waterproof so a quick trim in the shower is all that's needed.

LL

Bought a rechargeable bikini trimmer years ago for about £15
Is it pink?! Nancy boy :D
Of course the most man-ly way to tackle your man-bush is to soak it in alcohol and set fire to that shit like those rotters in your local Turkish barbershop would do given half the chance to work South of the border for a change. :hi:*

* drunk, soz.

Redhead Lover

If you do it on a regular basis, then it's not itchy.

Always love the fact that all through school you want to get hair down there, and now I'm much older, I can't stand having any.

Offline TeaAndCrumpets

Is it pink?! Nancy boy :D
Of course the most man-ly way to tackle your man-bush is to soak it in alcohol and set fire to that shit like those rotters in your local Turkish barbershop would do given half the chance to work South of the border for a change. :hi:*

* drunk, soz.

It is extremely pink!  :lol:

Offline Nagilum

Shaving it down there also makes it look bigger than it is. Can be a boost to ones ego.

Offline regular_guy

i just use my Gillette razor ,  works fine,  was wary of my balls at first but never had a problem or a cut,  if you do it in a hot bath then the ball sack is much easier to shave.

amar

I agree with LL on this. I first started shaving or trimming when I was into swinging. It's a commonly 'preferred' option. WGs maybe do it for hygeine, I dunno. Mostly I just keep it trimmed although I might get it all off for some heavy sessioning such as LMP/Phoenix or multiple fucks abroad. I use a trimmer, then go for veet if I want it all off. The question with any sort of razor or clipper is whether it can shave the scrotum without nicking the skin. I'm not quite clear how the OP suggestion is better in this regard. Can anyone explain perhaps?

Marmalade with the razor I suggested you just sit on the toilet and make sure the crack is dry and hover this razor genteelly over the hair and crack from back to front, you may not be able to see it shaving at this point but you will feel it when you hover on left of butt hole then on the middle including the butt hole then on the right if you are gentle it wont nip skin it never does to me... then you can inspect in a mirror or something and I get very good results.