Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Yanna - Very close to Gherkin building- GREAT ASS, Poor sex.  (Read 1555 times)

1 review(s) for Lovely Yanna (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Honestpunter

Met Lovely Yanna 2 days ago, she was a plan D as had no answer from 3 girls. It was on saturday noon, maybe that's why it was quite difficult to get a response from A,B & C.

Link:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1st floor flat around the corner from the gherkin building, approx just 200mts away from it, front door next to a japanese restaurant, not sure if I would go to that area late at night.

CONTACTING HER..( she is not the one answering the text mesages)
Called her, no answer, received a text asking to reply by text.
Asked her if she did owo, facials, fk and most important Filming, got confirmation that all services were provided, she said filming was extra £30, asked her if she showed her face, she said "yes hun".

MEETING HER
Arrived to the front door, texted her, she said she would call me from her personal number and will come downstairs to open the door.

She opened the door and clearly looked like if she had just woken up, was not wearing what I requested. I decided to carry on as her ass looked really good under the skirt she was wearing.

Once in the bedroom i wanted to confirm services and told her that I wanted to film, she said, no face!!, I showed her that "she" confirmed that she would show her face, she said "oh maybe my fiend...", I said if no fsce I'm afraid I would go, she said ok ok, so we carried on.

THE GIRL 7/10

Romanian, poor english, she just kept repeating " you ok?, you ok?"

She is clearly the girl on her aw profile.

Great round ass - the reason why I stayed
Nice natural medium tits
Green eyes
Face 7/10

SEX - 4/10

I just wanted to film that great ass riding my cock and fortunately I got it, other than that, sex was poor, she was afraid of showing her fface to the camera, she is clearly new in this business.
There was no kissing, no owo and while shagging her asked her that I wanted to finish on her ass, she said that it was extra!!, so I just focused on fucking her hard and finish in cowgilr, felt really good she is quite tight, maybe because she is quite new on this.

Took a quick shower and didnt dare to touch any of the 2 unfolded towels she offered me that were in the toilet. Got my self dry with a spare t-shirt I had.

FEE:
£60- 30 minutes + £30 filming.

SUMMARY

At least I got a nice video of a round ass riding my cock, other than that all was pretty bad. The person answering the text messages would agree on everything but the gilr will say something else.

Not coming back and would only recomend if you like round asses and want just a quicky.

FINAL NOTE:

Her reviews on AW must be fake, probably created by the maid who answers the phone, the reviewers don't have any feedback, sure to be profiles created by the maid.

Any questions feel free to ask  :hi:

HP

mrhappypants

Thanks and cudos for TOFTT.  Much appreciated and better luck next time. 

Dave

maddog6969

Is the booty real? Looks like implants from the pics.

Offline Belgarion

There's a gang of them that turn up near the Japanese restaurant. Would avoid them completely. Mate had a similar experience with this one

« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 06:29:55 am by Belgarion »

Offline Honestpunter

Is the booty real? Looks like implants from the pics.

It is real, no implants, I can assure 100%.

Offline Honestpunter

There's a gang of them that turn up near the Japanese restaurant. Would avoid them completely. Mate had a similar experience with this one

What was your mate's similar experience about?
What is that about the gang?? I wouldn't really go to that street (creechurch lane) dark in the evening:

I'm just really fucking annoyed with these maids, she was trying to say to ke me that it was her friend who agreed all services via text message, then she said that because she was sleepy she just replied yes to everything!!
It was clearly a maid answering, her english is really poor.

Offline Belgarion

What was your mate's similar experience about?
What is that about the gang?? I wouldn't really go to that street (creechurch lane) dark in the evening:

I'm just really fucking annoyed with these maids, she was trying to say to ke me that it was her friend who agreed all services via text message, then she said that because she was sleepy she just replied yes to everything!!
It was clearly a maid answering, her english is really poor.

Pretty much same as yours but he was rushed out as it was a conveyor belt operation

Immediately he gave her the Cash it was a vigorous wank to get him hard and condom on.

Then asking him why he had not come every 10 seconds