Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: steph-love Time waister  (Read 885 times)

Bigman699

Booked a girl through them this week in Newham . Was looking for a slow sensual time  when i arrived i call her No answer several times.!!!

Went back to car - text "What happened" - got reply "Sorry"

Clearly multiple booking.

No offer of recompense.

Complete waste of time. :dash:

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

ramrodronnie

Booked a girl through them this week in Newham . Was looking for a slow sensual time  when i arrived i call her No answer several times.!!!

Went back to car - text "What happened" - got reply "Sorry"

Clearly multiple booking.

No offer of recompense.

Complete waste of time. :dash:

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

Thanks for your Review Bigman699. Sorry to hear you had your time wasted. Yet another one for my Black List, which is now longer than my Hot List!

Bigman699

I just got this site from my friend next Time i Will Chek before i go somewhere..... :(

ramrodronnie

I just got this site from my friend next Time i Will Chek before i go somewhere..... :(

Good to know that you found this site Bigman699. It's a big help when looking to try to get the best bang for you buck (pun intended  :lol:) and to help other punters when you do have a good punt by way of writing Reviews, so we all help each other out.

Offline brushhand811

OP, what do you mean by booked through them in newham? Steph is a regular of mine and is currently in Walthamstow, where I have seen her twice now. She handles her own comms and has never looked at a phone when I have been with her.

She is a top girl as long as you want no more than her profile advertises, ie all covered, no kissing

Will discuss her diary management with her next time.

Bigman699

Maybe she was in a bad mood but i dont mind she waist my Time witch is not nice and also if you read the reviews she is in different location sometimes