Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty+Jane - Old Street  (Read 4271 times)

6 review(s) for   Sensual Jane (0 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]
13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6792841) (1 positive, 3 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

justbeingcurioussa

After getting my STI test results today and getting negative on all of them I decided it's time for a small celebration  :P

I have been exchanging few emails with Ameera (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) so thought I'll see her but unfortunately she was fully booked. Called one of my regulars but no response. By this time I was feeling horny as hell and decided to go for anything which is nearby and even half decent so chose Jane since she was a short walk away. Confirmed on phone that A level is included in 30 mins price and off I go

Links : External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cost : £80 for 30 mins

Location : One of those big block of buildings behind Old Steet Argos. Room was decent but overheated. She had put candles which was nice touch but they were just too many and may be adding to the heating of the room. I was drenched in sweat and asked for a shower. She said that bathroom has no light so have to put a lamp. Off she goes and came back after 2-3 mins by that time I thought let it be I don't want to shower as its wasting a lot of time. She came back and I said I'll skip shower. Off she went out again and  after 2-3 mins she came back in her underclothes with towel wrapped around. I was sweating even more by that time and this time she insisted that I take that shower after all.  :( 10 mins of my punting time wasted already  :dash:

Comms : I texted her to confirm availability and got a prompt response and meeting arranged over phone. I reached there 10 mins early and called her. She asked me to wait for 5 mins and got call from her within 5 mins to be called in. So all very smooth and no issues there

Looks : She is the girl in picture but not this pretty in reality. Looks were like 5/10 and Body 6/10. I'm into kissing and that's like something which gets me started but her teeth were so tainted from smoking that I didn't feel like getting close to her mouth. Had little bit of flab on tummy but boobs and ass were beautiful.

Services: She clearly lacks sophistication in her services. I wanted everything covered this time so I didn't mind her not giving OWO but it felt that she already has a scripted flow in her mind for 30 mins punt and she just wanted to go by it. Her refusal on certain things were really stern and strong. Like when I asked for balls licking she sternly said aloud 'absolutely not.' What the hell.!! She was also overly chatty through out and asking me uncomfortable questions like place of work and where are live etc. I got hard after 5 mins of OW and decided to go straight for Anal. She said she is only comfortable in spoon position but I said I prefer to fuck ass in doggy. Took some pursuation but she agreed. Applied lots of lube on my shaft and generous amount of that in her bum. But I realised I'm not hard enough for Anal so switched to normal sex. Did it in CG, mish and doggy. Got rock hard by this time and started anal and 2 mins into it. Bam bam bam..! Someone banging the door and I pulled out. Holy snakes.! What was that? She said my time is up. I checked my watch and there were still 10 mins left. She said that I'm taking too long to cum so have to quickly wank me off.  :dash: I went limp by this time anyways. So she helped me to wank and that was about it.

I think it's a borderline negative because I did enjoy her tits and few mins of Anal fuck but her rushing attitude, so much of nonsense chatting throughout, very average looks were big negatives.

Will I return - I don't think so.

Offline The_Don

Sorry to hear your "small celebration" punt wasn't great.

But thanks for sharing and the review about this W/G.

Its your review and up to you how you rated.

But clearly a lot of negative points have been reported, about the whole experience.

nomad88

OP, totally agree with you.

I saw her few weeks ago, and it was borderline negative for me. As you said, she refused simple requests categorically, which to me was surprisingly off-putting. Not only that, when i asked for services she did offer, she'd ask why she should do this -wtf? Although i was horny, i lost hard on with all that bullshit. In the end i regained it only after i asked her to make herself cum, and then quickly fucked her in mish just to finish and get out. Not a good punt.

Offline The_Don

« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 10:45:02 am by The_Don »

justbeingcurioussa

may be she has a:

Hidden Image/Members Only

And now a rate drop:

£60, for 30 min

£80, for 60 min

Her nationality changed to Polish from, I think what she told me was, German earlier. Or was that French but definitely not Polish. I think it's a different girl using this profile.

Offline Gynaemyte

Yep, absolutely sure that this is the original Sensual Jane masquerading as Naughty Amy – she needs to re-register with AW with a completely new Profile because this ID and bad press is following her very Closely – fortunately.
UKP is Magic!
Hopefully AW will not allow her to swap – ha!

External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=90729.msg1132156#msg1132156

My suggestion? Avoid.

Gm

justbeingcurioussa

Yep, absolutely sure that this is the original Sensual Jane masquerading as Naughty Amy – she needs to re-register with AW with a completely new Profile because this ID and bad press is following her very Closely – fortunately.
UKP is Magic!
Hopefully AW will not allow her to swap – ha!

External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=90729.msg1132156#msg1132156

My suggestion? Avoid.

Gm

Agree with you OP. This was one of my worst punts and I still remember those teeth which were almost black tainted due to smoking..

Offline zulu-lance

Agree with you OP. This was one of my worst punts and I still remember those teeth which were almost black tainted due to smoking..

Saw Amy earlier this week, haven't got down to reviewing her but has to be one of my worst Polish (claims she is half German) punts. Didn't find her attractive neither physically nor facially, loose belly, stained teeth, seemed zonked, fuck knows why I didn't walk  :dash:

Offline Sonnylock

It's been almost a year, but i still remmeber Naughty Jane was one of my worst punts. Why doesn't she just retire? Clearly not good at her job.

Offline The_Don

New profile

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

"A" Levels
"A" Levels (at discretion)
15 Mins "quickie"
Adult Baby Minding
BDSM
BDSM (giving)
Cross Dressing
Deep Throat
Depilation
Dinner Dates
Disabled Clients
Dogging
Domination
Domination (giving)
Face Sitting
Female Ejaculation
Fetish
FFM 3Somes
French Kissing
French Kissing (discretion)
Hand Relief
Humiliation
Humiliation (giving)
Lapdancing
Massage
Modeling
Moresomes
Naturism/Nudism
Oral
Oral without (at discretion)
Oral without Protection
Parties
Penetration (Protected)
Pole Dancing
Pussy Pumping
Receiving Oral
Rimming
Rimming (receiving)
Role Play & Fantasy
Sauna / Bath Houses
Snowballing
Spanking
Spanking (giving)
Spanking (receiving)
Strap On
Striptease
Sub games
Swinging
Sybian & Machine Sex
Tantric
Tie & Tease
Toys
Travel Companion
Uniforms
Watersports (Giving)

Offline Gynaemyte

Yep, that’s her.
Got to give her credit for perseverance.
Naughty Jane . . “I’m Amelia”.
Doubt that she can even find her phone now, for the cobwebs.

Offline The_Don

New profile

And another

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

"A" Levels (at discretion)
15 Mins "quickie"
Anal Play
BDSM (giving)
Cross Dressing
Deep Throat
Depilation
Dinner Dates