Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Sophie/Lola Duo Bristol Outcall  (Read 1632 times)

6 review(s) for SophieLolaDuo (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Thelaststarfighter001

External Link/Members Only

Score another one for the Starfighter! Can't recall the last time I had a bad punt lol, though as I indicate below, was having a hard time connecting with anybody until I turned to these two.

Had the raging horn all week. Was originally looking to book something (Outcall) for Friday evening and not looking for a duo, so Sophie and Lola weren't even on my radar. Well I was having a crappy time getting anyone to either return emails or if they did, who was available (started contacts the beginning of the week). Anyhoo, was perusing my HL for my next candidate when I noticed on Lola's profile that they were running discounted Outcalls for Duo's. This put an extended duo (I don't do duo's less than 90 mins) within what I would call reasonable price range. Mini-me liked that idea and since I'm a lazy SOB at heart, I sent a txt asking for an appt Friday eve at mine. Well, the girls weren't available, but I enjoy morning wood as well as the next guy, so we agreed on starting Saturday morning off with a Bang (hah jeez I crack me up.... :lol:

SO the ladies arrived about 5 mins earlier than planned next morning, dressed discretely and I let them in. They surveyed the scenery and decided they were going to tie and tease me and went off to the bathroom to get ready...... They emerged looking fab as always. Stockings, Lingerie, Oh My!

I was led into the bedroom, some dfk ensued and then I was divested of my clothes and tied to a kitchen chair. Within about 2 secs, Lola's Boobs were in my face and Sophie was caressing mini me to life. another 10 secs and mini me was in Sophie's mouth, Lola's Boobs were still all over my face and I was desperate to get my hands free, which was, I guess, the point. Anyway, they switched up a couple times, then they were both down there licking the lollipop, then Sophie was on my bed with a vibrator and Lola was giving mini me some attention, then I REALLY wanted my hands free, then they were both licking me again, then somebody  ;) broke the damn chair. Good news, I was now free to join the ladies on the bed. It gets a bit blurry from here, but I recall, fingers on Lola, whilst Sophie gave me OWO, RO on Lola, more OWO from Sophie, then Sophie got on to ride me in CG and that was it for pop # 1. Recovery cuddling and good chatting with the girls led to more OWO, More fingers on Lola, RO on Sophie, OWO from Lola, CG from Lola and more OWO/HR to finish me off. I was done for the day. :wacko:

I told Lola and Sophie when they arrived and asked what I was looking for, that i wanted a good GFE/PSE mix session. They delivered on that, certainly. I had a fantastic time with the girls, can't wait to repeat, will try to have them over for longer than 90 mins next time.

Pro's

The ladies look great, are discreet, genuine good fun, good company and good conversation between rounds and (lol) dirty enough for me. It felt like a good time with a couple of good friends. Excellent VFM with the special.

Con's

Uh, I broke my chair? Not usually this affordable.
If you are looking for the ultimate Lesbian show, this ain't that.
I'm reaching here in a vain effort not to be fluffy....... :dash:

vw

Nice one, shame about the chair but was for a good cause !

Have been on my radar for a while maybe should think about chairs first !

Offline PaintBrush

Like it  :cool:

The last time I saw Sophie I mentioned  a duo.

I think I need to seriously consider getting my ass into gear.