Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FabSwingers  (Read 13423 times)

Puntintime

Joined that site a few years ago out of curiosity, never contacted anyone though but every month or so i get an update of lots of new members and my question is, why would anyone pay for it when you can get it for free from places like this?

Most I've done on the site is join the live chat rooms once or twice and it can be fairly busy so therefore the site cant be a complete scam if its a scam site at all?

Anyone tried any meets on it? if so what's the catch?

Burnside

Joined that site a few years ago out of curiosity, never contacted anyone though but every month or so i get an update of lots of new members and my question is, why would anyone pay for it when you can get it for free from places like this?

Most I've done on the site is join the live chat rooms once or twice and it can be fairly busy so therefore the site cant be a complete scam if its a scam site at all?

If your a single guy the chances of getting a meet are very slim, i have a partner, and did get meets of it, but not that good, and ended up shutting it down due to time wasters, and people leaving the site half way through messaging.
You could try your local swingers club that is on there, but if you are a single guy don't expect much action, and you have to pay about 40 notes to get in.
Ask yourself this if it was that good, and fab would we be buying sex of other sites like a.w

Offline Blackpool Rock

If your a single guy the chances of getting a meet are very slim, i have a partner, and did get meets of it, but not that good, and ended up shutting it down due to time wasters, and people leaving the site half way through messaging.
You could try your local swingers club that is on there, but if you are a single guy don't expect much action, and you have to pay about 40 notes to get in.
Ask yourself this if it was that good, and fab would we be buying sex of other sites like a.w
Exactly, I get the feeling there are quite a few fake profiles on there and also about 100 single guys for every single girl etc then most couples are looking for other couples or single girls not single guys.
I'm quite sure I could get a meet with a single woman on there but only one that I wouldn't want to shag anyway

Offline Papa Verine

I've been on it for some time with minor success. Some people are for real, but I have also had disappointments. Being a single male is an obvious disadvantage but being proactive, polite etc pays off.

oring123

I saw a blog from a fab swing women she got 100 mails a day
A man zero !

Puntintime

Hmmmm, might take a chance since I've nothing to lose.

Nothing ventured-nothing gained.

Offline sxman

I joined a while back and even got verified and done a stupid donation of £20 thinking it might raise my chances of success, I sent about 50 emails and got one reply from a local woman, she was a BBW and in her mid forties, we chatted through WhatsApp and actually arranged to meet up for a coffee one Saturday morning, unfortunately I had a stinking cold on the day of the meet and had to cancel, we chatted a little longer then I found out she had health problems and she needed a walking stick to get about, I decided not to meet her in the end as I just did not fancy her for one bit.

There are genuine people on there, but its hard work, I gave up after about 2 weeks and not logged on since, for me it was a complete waste of my time and £20.

petersclose1

Im on there.

Its a bit hit and miss to be honest, but I use it for updates on the clubs and party adverts.

Normally there are quite a few parties around when we have a few days off and fab is a great way to get the knowledge.

With regards to using it to actually meet individuals - only had a couple of wins from there. There is a lot of time wasting - sadly.

Offline jawill

I used to use it a lot and met quite a few people through it, however, it works best if you also go to swingers parties. Most of them at the parties will be on fab and will suggest contacting them through the site.

Simplysimon

I've been a member for a couple of years , limited success , being a bi guy have met with three bi couples two were good the other a nightmare , have also met one ts on four occasions, have also attended a few dogging meets and a couple of party's again very hit and miss.

Andre 3000

The catch is unless you're in a couple or go to the swinger meets, it's mostly a waste of your time. With a lot of blatantly fake profiles. Created to keep reeling men in.

If you're 'lucky' you may meet an extremely overweight woman. Who's had her ego massaged by some very desperate men. I saw some absolutely hideous looking women being told that they were beautiful etc in the web chat area.

There are much better options if you're looking for just 'free' sex. Especially if you're a single male.

Tinder is good (If you look attractive enough), Craigslist has always worked well for me, Fetlife has been a bit of a revelation in terms of where I live now, as they have brunch meetups. Great place to meet kinkier women up for fun, even easier if you're in a couple. Have had a lot of threesomes over the last three months.

Burnside

Well the op has stated that he is still gonna carry on, and chance his luck, so i won't be chipping in with anymore advice.
All i would ask is at the end of the year if he has met 3 Women that aren't B.B.W's or well in to there 60's could he share his 3 brilliant experiences with us.
This will probably cost him more in the long run, as some of the single Women that are around want a social meet in a netural, and public venue first, just hope they like Mc Donald's  :timeout:

macready

Gents a counter-opinion if I may ... I've been on Fab quite a while, and as long as you play it right, it is brilliant.

I've probably had 40+ meets on there over the last five years, and no I haven't met any total munters or SSBBWs just for the hell of it.

A couple of months ago I met two different couples over the space of three days, for example, as they fancied a bit of MMF action. In both cases, the female was very, very porkable indeed one was mid-30s, one was mid-40s).

I've also met plenty of single girls. I hardly ever go to parties or swingers' clubs.

My profile pic, as another example, is a horny single Mum from Essex, who I met at my hotel one Saturday morning as she wanted some photos for her profile. A fucking brilliant hour and a half lol Just me and her, a camera and she really let loose.

Hey it's not all roses, and plenty of times you're left frustrated. I've only been really messed about once, though.

Each to his own! But post some decent pics, act like a good guy, and you should do fine.

Can't beat a bit of pay-and-play though, where you're always guaranteed a meet - which is where sites like AW come in :-)

Cheers and good luck, BN72.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 01:36:13 pm by macready »

Offline ozzymmfchain

I would avoid - It's a complete waste of time.

I've figured it's mainly a lot of guys pretending to be either an MF couple or a female. I've found that there are two types, you have the picture collectors or the MF type that arrange a meet and then say the female can't make it for whatever reason and if you'd be up for playing with them.

Honestly most of these sites are a waste of time. If you honestly want to meet some people for a fuck then go to a swingers club.
Banned reason: Leech / creep / selfish - the list of reasons is too long..
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Dipper

I dare say that in most cases it's a total waste of time for the majority of single males.

Had a few nearlys with contact outside the site. But nothing came to fruition, and that was after lots of comms and hours wasted. Avoid unless you're in a couple or have some kind of single bloke magic formula for it I'd say.

Offline MrFuckYouandFilm

If you're a single, straight guy and you're not willing to go to swinging clubs and private parties like me it's a total waste of time.

I've been on it for two years and have only had one meet out of it.  And even then it was out of town.  I'm in a unique position because I work all over the country and have a lot of downtime so if I'm in the area I'll message only "verified" women and MF couples I find attractive who post that they're looking to meet that day.  Nine times out of 10 my message gets deleted and I don't even get a "thanks, but no thanks."

Even the fattest of fatties have laundry lists of demands they want from single guys.  If you're not Mr Six Pack you're fresh out of luck.  You're better off saving the amount of time required to sift through the profiles and devining which ones are real and which ones are bogus working and saving up for a punt for a girl you want.

Offline happyharry

Reality check

Go to any swingers party and the ratio of males to females will be a minimum of 6:1.
Of those females, many will be content to play with their partners and maybe a few known friends, others will only play with "hunky guys", which means that the rest of us are in with about a 5% chance of getting any action
The same principle applies to "swinger sites" such as fabswingers .

Unless you meet the above criteria then I suggest that you stop wasting your time and pay for something that is likely to deliver.

Sorry, but that's how it is.

Offline AlwaysLooking

I was on there, again a single male had limited success.

Spent a long time chatting with a lady in her early 40's, she was the classically slightly rounded mummy look (which I happen to like). She was after abit of day time fun when her kids were out at school. I could have just about managed to get an hour or two off work during the day. However in the end it didn't happen as she'd cancel at the last minute due to child issues on the day.

Then a couple (MF) where they wanted both someone to watch them but not actually join in (that's on my wish list) and then if that went well to join in. Chatting went well online, we spoke on the phone and had arranged to meet up. Then the day before I got a message to say that actually Mrs didn't really fancy me, even though she'd said I reminded her of her hubby in looks and personality.

Guess that's why I've moved over to punting, just pay me money and take my pick. Less hassle. That said would be nice to find a naughty bored housewife............

Offline SWfunGuy

Have been on Fabswingers as a single male for almost 10 years. Back in the day it wasn't too difficult to arrange meets, I had my first 3sum with a young couple on there, (and quite a few since) and several single female meets. As word spread though it's been swamped with single male profiiles thinking they can get an easy lay. Unless you've got a ripped body or are hung like a horse, you don't stand much chance these days. The females can afford to be picky.

Have seen a few WG profiles on there too though. In fact a WG in my area used it to set up a gang bang as she couldn't do it through AW. I managed to score an invite, and out of 16 people who got invited, only 4 of us turned up. 2 of the other guys couldn't get hard so it ended up being more of a 3sum. Turned out to be one of the best sessions I've had in a long time. She was up for anal, DP, DVP, CIM, none of which she offers in her AW profile. All for a ten quid contribution to the hotel room.  :D

Offline Deepstroker

200 "new" women join every day ,365 days a year according to the new women profiles section. That means we should all have at least half a dozen each by now. Winchester consultancy which apparently operates the website shows a nett worth of around £1m so unless they do other stuff, someone is making good money out of it.

macready

My second post in favour of Fabswingers ... In response to the OP, and again in contrast from the most of the rest of the posters on here, I am no George Clooney but I am living proof that if you approach Fabswingers with the right attitude, and the right amount of patience, then you'll have a whale of a time.

I get some fun off it maybe a dozen times a year, and I'm really only on there in fits & starts mainly during Spring and Summer.

So to the OP, who was curious about it, mate I'd happily give you some tips in Private.

To all the haters - believe me, there's plenty of guys on there *without* a six pack or a huge throbbing 10" member who are really enjoying it.

More & more single girls and couples are joining Fabswingers too. Give it a go and act like a gent!

Offline Blackpool Rock

Have been on Fabswingers as a single male for almost 10 years. Back in the day it wasn't too difficult to arrange meets, I had my first 3sum with a young couple on there, (and quite a few since) and several single female meets. As word spread though it's been swamped with single male profiiles thinking they can get an easy lay. Unless you've got a ripped body or are hung like a horse, you don't stand much chance these days. The females can afford to be picky.

So basically if you are the sort of guy who can go out and pull easily in a bar or club then you get pussy on Fab too and if not then you end up sucking your thumb  :unknown:
The exception is if you are prepared to shag anything however i'm not and to be honest I can't be bothered spending too much time trying when I can punt and be reasonably sure of getting some action

macready

So basically if you are the sort of guy who can go out and pull easily in a bar or club then you get pussy on Fab too and if not then you end up sucking your thumb  :unknown:
The exception is if you are prepared to shag anything however i'm not and to be honest I can't be bothered spending too much time trying when I can punt and be reasonably sure of getting some action

Wrong mate, sorry. I'm neither, but Fab works for me. In fact I prefer it to AW, and when I'm out & about I'm more on Fab than I am on AW, because believe me the sex is way better when there's no money changing hands ... you know she's simply doing it because she's horny. Or they, in the case of MMF ...

Cheers:

Offline Deepstroker

I have had three female meets via FS. I do think its largely a a scam and fake but you can get lucky.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Wrong mate, sorry. I'm neither, but Fab works for me. In fact I prefer it to AW, and when I'm out & about I'm more on Fab than I am on AW, because believe me the sex is way better when there's no money changing hands ... you know she's simply doing it because she's horny. Or they, in the case of MMF ...

Cheers:
I'm pleased it works for you but most other people on here seem to draw a blank

Offline jawill

Worked for me too but only in conjunction with attending swingers parties.

Online Jerboa

Cheers:

Yes I can believe that, punting is great and convenient, but sex is usually better with no fees involved, I have signed up to a few swinging sites, but not done much, what makes me smell a rat is the amount of messages I get, from couples and females, but you obviously have to buy membership to read. I have been on and off in the swinger scene for years, back in the olden days we used contact magazines to arrange meets lol, and going to swingers clubs is no issue for me.

HitTheHighC

I was on it for about a year, had zero luck in getting any meets. Got talking to one woman on it, about maybe 30 minutes away from me, seemed promising, but the stumbling block was that we both could not drive, and public transport, for her at least was a no no. Was at a disadvantage, as I couldn't go to any fab nights at clubs, due to not being able to drive.

Recently deleted my account there because it was pointless being on it if I was failing to get meets, the longer I was on the worse it would get.

If I had been of the bisexual persuasion (I'm not by the way!) I would have likely got some meets, as I had a lot of bisexual men winking me!! But that wasn't what I was looking for, to be quite honest!

Offline Kinkykate78

• Service Provider
Works for us but agree with others, there are a lot of time wasters on there, and fake single female profiles  :thumbsdown:

Offline newinnotts83

With some parties on aw as well as fab do you all use for punting name for all fab meets?

Offline travellingwilly

If the wife's in a particularly horny mood then we have a little dabble on the old FS. Usually only meet couples but if we're struggling just change our settings to single guys and the offers come flooding in. :D
If you're a single guy though you're gonna struggle to get anything, I have a single profile on it and can get nothing.

Offline fubu69

If you're not Mr Six Pack you're fresh out of luck.  You're better off saving the amount of time required to sift through the profiles and devining which ones are real and which ones are bogus working and saving up for a punt for a girl you want.

I am Mr Six Pack, but even I struggle with Fab.  If you're happy to hook up with 40+ year old women who are below 5/10 on the hotness scale, you'll do okay.  Hotties in their 20s receive so many messages per day that you'll be lucky if they even open yours.

mikexxlong

The whole swinger scene is very much hit and miss; a lot of time and effort for very little or no return
Even for decent looking fit guys

And is not much better than trying your luck at the local pub or club especially if a singles night is arranged
 in fact the odds are probably more in your favour

And as others have said any decent looking females on sites even at events will be pestered and crowded,
get flooded with messages and will be very choosy who they meet/ get it on with,
 even the munters will get a ridiculous amount of attention

Only those with an OH that’s into the scene will get lucky with any kind of regularity

Better to stick with events with paid talent attending at least your guaranteed some fun even if no willing swingers are available

Offline Good-timer

I have been on there for 3 months. I am in good shape/do quite well with women being out and about. I have sent over 100 messages and probably only have had 3 replys.
However one which was odd was a couple from London who were arranging a Gang Bang (which I found out was arranged pretty much every Friday night). They replied with a phone number- I called and he gave me the address and said i would have to pay £60 to contribute for the hotel room- the local travelodge. Surely the lady must have been a prostitute. Obviously with 8-10 other men they would be making £600 for a few hours work. I gave it a miss.

Offline cmspunk

Im on there and used to meet loads of couples and single fems....but like most similar sites....has turned to shit now.

Offline Deepstroker

My view of fab is that you can get lucky. I have had 3 civvy encounters over the years but generally, its just a scam. Most of the profiles are faked and/or men pretending to be women or couples. I believe a lot of the verifications are also faked. I think they are faked by
a) people with one or multiple profiles
and
b) the website owners fake some of them

A lot of the females who "only meet in clubs" are just acting as agents for the clubs ,a honey trap, to lure mug punters.

Further a lot of the females are munters.

You only have to look at how many "new" profiles appear each day. At the current rate every female in the UK should now be listed on FAB !

bigmanbigman

For a single man there is nothing .
But ok if you are in to gang bangs  advertised nothing else

Online rebelscum

Same experience as me, single guy, the women on there aren't interested unless you're hung like a horse or look like Brad Pitt, and most people on there only want to meet couples.  That's why I would spend my hard earned on punting, no complications...well, less than arranging a civvie meet! 

Offline Citybased

I was on it for nearly ten years and met lots of women and a few couples - not all meets ending with playing however...I had full on fun with 20 plus people in all although like me they were not lookers, but I prefer real folk with a readers wife look in civvies encounters.
It is hard work and you have to have a thick skin and patients but it has left me with some great memories. My best meet was from a single mum (30s - face 5/10 body 7/10) who contacted me after I had put up a 'frustrated with timewasters' comment as my status, three hours and one social drink later I was balls deep in any hole I wanted and she demanded I finish on her face :-)

bigmanbigman

So 2 meeting a year on average
I think you did well

Offline Citybased

Thank you....considering my age and not really a looker I was happy with my success, I was always polite and never pressured anyone, chatted about anything except meeting in the early message just to gauge level of intelligence and to see if there was any chemistry and took it from there.....I was lead up the garden path a few times by fakes and time wasters but moving to a quick hello telephone call to prove parties were genuine would normally send them running.
A lot of the women I met were middle aged BBW types for sure but not all and as I like women of all shapes and sizes that was not a problem, I did meet a few couples as well but that was less successful as less chance of all 3 getting on with eachother.
One woman I met had a 9/10 body and it took my ages to get to meet her and when I did get an invite to hers, I was really disappointed as her place was a tip and she was a bit crackers.....only stayed for a blow job/CIM and made my excuses lol...surprisingly I didn't get a verification off here lol
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 04:38:45 pm by Citybased »

Offline jawill

Most meets I had when using fab was when I was also meeting these people at a swinging party.  If we all got on that would usually end up being invited to private parties in their houses, meeting friends, hotel meets etc. 

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

I've met women from Fab, it is perfectly possible. The only issue is, as others have said, they're going to be generally much, much less attractive than the average WG and in my experience, usually women who have either got divorced or their lives haven't turned out how they'd hoped so they're a bit broken and looking to add a bit of fun, attention, 'glamour' to their lives. An added complication if in a relationship is the risk of them developing feelings or some sort of entitlement to your time/attention - even though it's a swinging site, there's a risk of that developing as you are now in a human relationship zone rather than a purely transactional zone.

For the above reasons I personally do not believe that it beats well-researched, careful punting, where you hand over your money, enjoy a bit of fantasy time with a stunner and leave without any repercussions.

Offline TPreston

Anyone had any luck with porn stars/escorts on fab?

Found Grace Harper and Bambi Black on there and both have active profiles with triple figure verifications.

External Link/Members Only

TheRuiner

Anyone had any luck with porn stars/escorts on fab?

Found Grace Harper and Bambi Black on there and both have active profiles with triple figure verifications.

I don't use these sites as it just doesn't seem worth it. Lots of pissing about for minimal (if any) rewards. Fair play to anyone that has got a shag out of it though.
The profiles you've linked are genuine but they're not looking to swing.
Grace Harpers is just a bit of free advertising and perhaps used occasionally to find free performers/extras. I'm guessing she's making interracial at the moment as she's only looking for black guys and specifically requests not to contact her as she'il find anyone that interests her.'
So if you're hot, black, hung like a donkey, can perform on camera and have no qualms about footage of you fucking beng widely distributed and the patience to wait to see if she seeks you out....get in there!!  :thumbsup:

Bambi Black (thought it was the infamous Kirie at first glance!) is just advertising the same skanky bareback parties she advertises everywhere else except without the prices listed as the website doesn't allow it.

There aren't pornstars on there looking to swing i.e open to taking a pounding from all sorts of men purely for the love of cock. For the love of money, yes. So you might as well find them on a site that allows the advertising of specific fees/services.
Sorry. If you're looking for hot, free, anonymous fuckfests with gorgeous pornstars then you ain't gonna find them here.
Don't waste your time. Put your hand in your pocket and use the tried and tested methods.