Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pattaya sex holiday?  (Read 1577 times)

Adik1710

Hi I have question what is the best website where I book flight and hotel at pattaya. Can I find somewhere flight from England to pattaya straight or I need landed at Bangkok and need take train or coach to Pattaya?

Offline madeinwales56

You're on the wrong site my old son. You need a travel agent. This site has fuck all to do with arranging your holiday arrangements.

Yeboahsleftfoot

You're on the wrong site my old son. You need a travel agent. This site has fuck all to do with arranging your holiday arrangements.

Now there's a thought - punters holiday company - flights by SleazyJet, waddya reckon?

Offline SamLP

This topic may be better suited in the punting abroad in Asia section of the forum
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=30.0

Offline madeinwales56

Now there's a thought - punters holiday company - flights by SleazyJet, waddya reckon?

... with the slogan "Cum flying all over the world"

Offline jomtien

You need to fly to Bangkok Suwarnabhumi from Heathrow, then coach or taxi to Pattaya. There is a bus that's goes to Jomtien (Just south of Pattaya) for B140. Or a taxi will set you back around B1500. For a newbie - take the taxi.

You can also fly indirectly from Gatwick, Manchester and probably others too.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Offline Jimmyredcab

Nothing wrong with the question but it is in the wrong section.     :hi:

Offline madeinwales56

Nothing wrong with the question but it is in the wrong section.     :hi:

Really? Maybe you can point out where the travel itinerary arrangements for people who can't be bothered to do any work themselves section is Jimmy?

Offline Jimmyredcab

Really? Maybe you can point out where the travel itinerary arrangements for people who can't be bothered to do any work themselves section is Jimmy?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=30.0

Many people enquire about flights and hotels.     :hi: :hi:

Offline Birdhunter

Pattaya.Book a flight from UK to Bangkok use any of these airlines Thai, Eva air, emirates, etihad, Qatar. thai and Eva Are direct from Heathrow the other go via the Middle East. Ie change plane.
To book a taxi I use www. Thelimopattaya.com they charge 1200 baht airport to hotel book them tell them your flight number and which hotel and they will meet you at exit 3 with your name on a card. It takes 1.5 hrs airport to pattaya. Hotels in Pattaya I use Agoda.com enjoy your trip.