Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet.katie  (Read 3879 times)

Online Glesgaboy

External Link/Members Only
Says she is back in Glasgow.
Looks interesting.
Anyone got prior experience of her?
Cheers

RandyF

Verification face pic's showing.  Think she might've spent the last 2 years in a Russian Gulag  :rolleyes:  Bit hard faced looking aye.

Offline Jock D

Verification face pic's showing.  Think she might've spent the last 2 years in a Russian Gulag  :rolleyes:  Bit hard faced looking aye.

Aye, looks like she's knocked at least 10 years off her real age as well  :lol:

Offline Courtney

Anyone got prior experience of her?

Never heard of her....must be before my time. I see the usual AW fluffy suspects have pounced on her already. "OMG OMG OMG WOW WOW WOW!!! The girl of my dreams!!"  :blush: :dash: :lol:  :timeout: *ahem* *cough*.........nah, I'll give her a miss. :D :P

ickydicky

Offline tazman1002001

Did anyone see this girl yet then?

Profile is back in Glasgow again ...... Body looks good in the pictures but the verification pic of her face is now away
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

mavgoose

Feedback on profile looks genuine. Vfm @£60. I can't recall her from before though.
Looks good.

Offline tazman1002001

Yeah it's the whole "I'm back" bit that I'm Trying to see if anyone can shed any light on?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline CeeJay

Was she ever in Edinburgh with Sami

mavgoose

I seen a girl once. Just off Ingram St.
Polish. Possible the name was Katie. Few years ago now.

She was excellent. Age about fits. I wonder......

Offline tazman1002001

Just bumping the thread back up as profile is back in Glasgow ....did anyone have the pleasure yet?
Banned by:

Offline buddiemarvelous

Seen her not long ago.
Cracking body(for her age)
Face makes her look close to 50
Fanny so slack youll be lucky so touch the sides
5 star blow job

Youll pay more for alot worse

Offline Jock D

She's got 10 reviews...all within the last year...yet you choose to bump a thread that's 18 months old... bizarre :crazy:

Offline buddiemarvelous