Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Cornelia27 (Cheltenham)  (Read 1735 times)

9 review(s) for Lady Camelia (5 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

bod666

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 hour for £90 - fantastic vfm!

Meet was arranged via text - I first agreed an overly optimistic time then realised my mistake and moved it back 30 mins later.  However when I got there I was still left waiting for over half an hour before she was ready.  She kept me up to date by text but I was getting to the giving up time by the time she was finally ready - I think I was her first meet of the day so who knows? Anyway if I was time constrained I would have been v pissed off. Thankfully I wasn't.

Finally got the address and knocked on the door to be greeted by a petite v busty brunette (as per pictures).  Not sure if 27 is right she looks early 30s to me but then I am not very good at judging age.  Still she's pretty enough and at £90 for the hour I'm not complaining!

Cornelia is a v nice Polish milf-type, ok enough english to have a conversation with a fantastic pair of (probably) enhanced tits on her. 

The action started with some nice kissing as she climbed on top of me, not dfk but it was open mouthed and there were tongues involved, that got lil bod ready for action so we then proceeded to some really good owo (she varies it and makes good use of her ample tits as well) - so good that I had to ask her how many times I could cum in the hour as she was in danger of getting me to pop through the oral. I disengaged her from my member before I popped to calm down with some more kissing and couldn't stop myself from getting her to lie on her back so I could fuck those fantastic tits - heaven - then it was on with the condom for her to climb on top. This then moved into doggy where because she's only small I was able to fuck her while grabbing the boobs at the same time.  I couldn't hold on now and filled the bag and collapsed.

She cleaned me up then offered me a massage - which was really good - she has some skills there, nice chat then she asked me if I wanted to try again. I turned over and she went to work on lil bod with her mouth and he was soon standing to attention.  Condom on then some frantic shagging in missionary moving into prone bone/speed bump until I was a shagged out sweaty mess.  Condom off and she finished me off with a mixture of oral and hand - often at the same time.

As I was a mess she offered me a shower which I accepted and then was on my way a very happy man. 

This is the first time I've gone for a punt that was under £100 for the hour and I certainly lucked out.  For an extra £20 she does CIM which in hindsight I should have gone with.

She's in Nam until the end of the week and then heads back off to Poland.  Sounds like she only comes to UK for a few weeks a year as she has a normal job back in Poland - I'll be looking out for her when she returns!

vw

Good spot bod last £90 i had in the shire that was good was Meggie then again Anitia did gut i had longer, hopefully she doesn't move on to quickly !
?
Was she up near Matalan end of town out of interest ?

bod666

No idea I'm afraid - I'm not that familiar with Nam. It was upper bath road (if I'm allowed to say that?)

vw

No idea I'm afraid - I'm not that familiar with Nam. It was upper bath road (if I'm allowed to say that?)

I know the area !

Offline ds1836

Thanks for the review, I was wondering if one would pop up soon?
This girl is on my HL and I am debating on whether to see her or have another go on Angelika this week!
Glad you had a good time, you may have just made my mind up for me!

Offline Caratacus

Nice review Bod. I'll be experiencing her delights on Thursday. I ummed and ah'd about seeing her yesterday and bottled it in the end (had a ham-shank instead) but reading your review has given me a kick up the arse to go pay her a visit. She texted me that her breasts are natural....what makes you think that they're enhanced?
And roughly whereabouts in 'the nam' is she?

Offline Caratacus

Apologies, just read your 'location' bit
Also ds1836, what's Angelika like. I was thinking about giving her a go?

Offline ds1836

Apologies, just read your 'location' bit
Also ds1836, what's Angelika like. I was thinking about giving her a go?
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=89295.0

I thought she was spot on! Ticked all my boxes for a GFE

bod666

Nice review Bod. I'll be experiencing her delights on Thursday. I ummed and ah'd about seeing her yesterday and bottled it in the end (had a ham-shank instead) but reading your review has given me a kick up the arse to go pay her a visit. She texted me that her breasts are natural....what makes you think that they're enhanced?
And roughly whereabouts in 'the nam' is she?

I thought I saw some scarring under her breasts and they do seem a bit large in proportion to the rest of her. Saying that though they felt natural enough. I dont recall feeling any silicon. They really were a great pair of puppies  :yahoo: