Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Addictive Amy  (Read 2135 times)

Forestian

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

[Link added by admin]

I'm originally from Nottingham and was on a visit and had myself lined up for an early punt but once there the SP was a no-show so I got my phone out to find another quickie.

I contacted Amy and went over, her profile stated £30 for 15mins but she said she had a special and it was only £25, I only had a £20 and a £10, she had no change so I ended up paying £20, bargain!

I only wanted a blowjob so I stripped off, she was in bra, knickers and holdups, a bit scrawny for my tastes but she looked OK and not washed out in any way.

So, I'm quite a large chap but she took me all the way down and gave me a very nice OWO/CIM and I left a very happy man.

Online RedKettle

That is some bargain - although not sure it would tempt me back to see her again!

Online RedKettle

Just a thought but if you had a confirmed booking with the girl who let you down that is grounds for a negative review on here.

Offline ghostpunter1

Yes, Kettle, you're right. That is certainly a bargain, but not worth the return. Her place isn't the cleanest of incalls, and the time I went to see her, im sure she was high on something!  :unknown:

Offline ghostpunter1

And Forestian, you should post a neg review for the No-show punt. Interesting to see who this WG is, and it gives us a heads up!

Online RedKettle

Yes, Kettle, you're right. That is certainly a bargain, but not worth the return. Her place isn't the cleanest of incalls, and the time I went to see her, im sure she was high on something!  :unknown:

Yes it was a complete dump and she was pretty shabby. 

Offline Owwhatanight

Bet the door is still hanging off its hinges  :D

Forestian

Hi Guys,

Wasn't a member here at the time, hence no negative feedback, I think she was called ClaudiaSexy at the time but is now claudiasexy.20 she's no longer got the same front photo that attracted me so I'm glad she stood me up and I got the bargain of the year!

I arranged the meet as I was visiting Nottm and she gave me the post code and I was actually on the street texting for the house number but no response, next time I looked at her, profile later that day, she was stated as being in Manchester!