Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NURU MASSAGE  (Read 14870 times)

Neilshaw11

Hello,

pl recommend best & vfm NURU Massage in London...

thx in advance..

neil

eroticaddictwilliam

So many choices will depend so much on your preferences.

Just search on these boards ' nuru '  or ' body2body nuru london' in google.

My tips - I would go with an Asian girl as have found they do best (but if that is not your preference then ask more questions about the Nuru to make sure she really knows how to do - some just advertise but is really just a body2body massage with oil).

Ask if:

-she has a air bed for nuru or some type of latex nuru sheet to go on the bed (if not then she will not be doing correct

- Ask if she uses real nuru gel (this should be thick and slippy).

Nuru is great feeling and if you are paying a premium for Nuru then that is what should get as they usually cost more than just standard body2body. Some early starting sessions with different masseuses I did not get real Nuru until I started checking first.  :)

Neilshaw11

Thanks William for detailed explanation..I have googled NURU, but having same observationas you mentioned...

Can you recommend anyone may be in central London.  I am more interested in NURU then B2B.

Jeffy

I would recommend Sabrina External Link/Members Only - really friendly girl and very hot. She does a genuine nuru massage. Those photos of her are real too, I can vouch for that.

I have heard the girls from here are good too, not been to see them myself External Link/Members Only

eroticaddictwilliam

Have had quite a few good ones ,

Sabrina as already mentioned above was nice European girl (usually go for Asian but she was great).

External Link/Members Only -  had good experience for real nuru

Also this very busty girl called Holly Nuru - External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only - Japanese Sakura, nice genuine friendly girl

Really does depend on your preference. As long as you do check to confirm a real nuru should be fine - that was just my initial mistake made on my first nuru mongering experiences. Ask them some info about the Nuru when booking and if they give enthusiastic detailed info or can actually explain it then at least you know they have experience.

Neilshaw11

Thanks again William and Jeff.  I am planning something for this week end and will post my experience...

Online anotherwoody69

I've looked at Sabrina before, but thought the pictures must be false as she is gorgeous.

Does she allow touching of any description?

Cheers..

Gandhi

Hi anyone recommend s lady nuru massage + sex reasonable price £150. Thanks

Neilshaw11

Well, I booked today 1 hour for NURU Massage with Ami - External Link/Members Only

complete time waster...communication - perfect, place - discreet, room - very good...but girl was different and reply to my text was given by someone else...on arrival she said no Nuru massage. Only B2B massage that too with baby oil...she does not have nuru gel and air bed...girl hardly can speak in English...avoid her at all cost...

i will post review else where as well...
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 10:11:53 pm by Neilshaw11 »

eroticaddictwilliam

Well, I booked today 1 hour for NURU Massage with Ami - External Link/Members Only

complete time waster...communication - perfect, place - discreet, room - very good...but girl was different and reply to my text was given by someone else...on arrival she said no Nuru massage. Only B2B massage that too with baby oil...she does not have nuru gel and air bed...girl hardly can speak in English...avoid her at all cost...

i will post review else where as well...

Should have gone with one of previous recommendations.

Did you read a good review from them for reason to visit? From their Viva ad seems new from just under Feb 2016. Never been that area before for a b2b or nuru.

Before you pay I would ask to see the nuru gel and ask if done on nuru bed or have a nuru sheet.

How much did you pay? I have found if price is quoted around 100, almost always not real nuru and just oil body2body. Average price have paid has always been around 150 (some given me 130 having booked again).

« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 10:46:40 pm by eroticaddictwilliam »

Offline Stevie7

I'm looking for a nuru massage tomorrow, £150 budget. Had anyone used Sakura Asian massage before?

Jeffy

Yes those photos of Sabrina are real, she really is that hot. I have seen her twice before and she gives an excellent service.

I have been to londonbodytobody.co.uk in Canary Wharf and they were good.

Two other services who offer full service nuru massage are External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

Neilshaw11

Should have gone with one of previous recommendations.

Did you read a good review from them for reason to visit? From their Viva ad seems new from just under Feb 2016. Never been that area before for a b2b or nuru.

Before you pay I would ask to see the nuru gel and ask if done on nuru bed or have a nuru sheet.

How much did you pay? I have found if price is quoted around 100, almost always not real nuru and just oil body2body. Average price have paid has always been around 150 (some given me 130 having booked again).

I moved out of that place as early as I can...when she said NO NURU, I understood that she is not genuine. I am ok to pay up to £150..but for this girl, even £100 is not worth..

Online webpunter

Deffo a thread to be.  Have yet to find a nuru massage on an airbed available other than @ Soft Touch in Northampton

l0lfish

Have had quite a few good ones ,

Sabrina as already mentioned above was nice European girl (usually go for Asian but she was great).

External Link/Members Only -  had good experience for real nuru

Also this very busty girl called Holly Nuru - External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only - Japanese Sakura, nice genuine friendly girl

Really does depend on your preference. As long as you do check to confirm a real nuru should be fine - that was just my initial mistake made on my first nuru mongering experiences. Ask them some info about the Nuru when booking and if they give enthusiastic detailed info or can actually explain it then at least you know they have experience.

How long ago did you see Holly Nuru? I see her website isn't working anymore. Did she perform the nuru massage on the air-mattress? Is it the actual girl in the photos?

Thanks

l0lfish

Deffo a thread to be.  Have yet to find a nuru massage on an airbed available other than @ Soft Touch in Northampton

I have been looking around for a proper Nuru massage on the airbed without luck. Really considering the 1.5 hour train ride from London to Northampton for this during my next visit to London.

Online webpunter

I have been looking around for a proper Nuru massage on the airbed without luck. Really considering the 1.5 hour train ride from London to Northampton for this during my next visit to London.
Getting to the mainline station doesn't count.  The good news is that its not too far from the station at the other end.  10-15 min walk.  You'll need to book it in advance.  As the same wet-room is used for both soapy massages & nuru.  I'd line it up a few days in advance.  Can't remember if you need to call in the morning 1st thing to confirm

l0lfish

Is it really worth it to go that much out of my way to get there? I still have around a month until my trip to London, so booking ahead of time shouldn't be a problem. I'm still looking for better options in London, but the airbed is rather tempting..

Offline lewishamguy

Why travelling to London? Try in your neighbourhood areas ---
External Link/Members Only

:sarcastic:

l0lfish

Why travelling to London? Try in your neighbourhood areas ---

:sarcastic:

I'm going to London for a short vacation, as I'm not from the UK. So Milton Keynes isn't exactly my neighbourhood area. I have seen Chloe Kisses around on the forums and such. Seems like a nice lady, I would just prefer someone a bit younger as I'm rather young myself. Does she offer Nuru massage on the airbed? Couldn't find anything about that on her profile or website.

eroticaddictwilliam

How long ago did you see Holly Nuru? I see her website isn't working anymore. Did she perform the nuru massage on the air-mattress? Is it the actual girl in the photos?

Thanks

Her pics there. Yes was her. Do not know what happened to her website but nothing special on same pics as her advert on her website.  I saw just after Christmas. No she never used a air bed but was good session.

l0lfish

Her pics there. Yes was her. Do not know what happened to her website but nothing special on same pics as her advert on her website.  I saw just after Christmas. No she never used a air bed but was good session.

She looks the same in the flesh as in the pictures? How much did she charge?

eroticaddictwilliam

Same girl. I think she is mixed - Asian/White (Chinese-English mixed).

Nuru £150 /hr

Online webpunter

Sure she got a +ve mention as part of sum other thread on here

Offline Clipit

Does anyone have the link for Sabrina. Want to be sure I get the right one.  Thanks

Neilshaw11

Planning to see Emily from Greenford...any reviews or recommendations?

Thanks in advance
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 10:12:35 pm by Neilshaw11 »

Online webpunter

Online webpunter

Sabrina looks fit - but 160hr is right at the top end of massage burds pricing

How much is [good golly miss] Holly ?  And the pics are for real ??

Offline Clipit

Ok, so some good feedback on Sabrina, but I have also found a Serena who seems to be in the same area? Any experience?

Online webpunter

Ok, so some good feedback on Sabrina, but I have also found a Serena who seems to be in the same area? Any experience?
The two web profiles look bang on the same in terms of pricing

Offline Clipit

Ok boys. Booked for Sunday, but seriously, no news or experiences?

Offline a203203

Any reports back on Sabrina? Does she allow touching? Oral?

Offline Clipit

I never got to see her. Despite sending 3 sms's to confirm and trying to call before to get the address etc, she didn't get my sms's for some reason and decided to do something else that afternoon and left her phone at home. By the time she got my missed calls it was too late for me to hike it across town and I didn't get the time for the rest of my stay in London. Such a shame but we spoke and cleared things up and I have her on my list next trip to London, so I will report back then. Would be interested to hear if she does allow anything more though.....

Offline a203203

Oh interesting. Have some free time next weekend and considering her or Erika Sells at https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=87579.0

Dont know if anyone has any thoughts! Looking for assisted shower, nuru, HR.

getshorter

Sabrina and Serena are the same girl and those are not pictures of the girl you will meet. Not a bad looking girl and if she was charging £80 for the massage it would probably be a reasonably enjoyable experience. Her pricing however means raised expectations, which her service or looks, does not in anyway match.

Offline a203203

Online webpunter

Erika Sells at https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=87579.0

Dont know if anyone has any thoughts! Looking for assisted shower, nuru, HR.
Just posted on the other thread: Had a play a few years back. Pics are accurate. V.attractive & a superb rack. A bit toppy on the pricing but not too much bearing in mind she's a bit of a stunner

redfantic

Has anyone used this WG?

Looks too good to be true..

Offline Schrock

Is there any good mature lady providing nuru with FS or similar?!!

Online webpunter

Is there any good mature lady providing nuru with FS or similar?!!
Per my reply no.13 as above this is deffo avail @ Soft Touch in Northampton
My recommendation would be Cassie: External Link/Members Only
And there's the added bonus of it being on an air-bed in a wet room.  Didn't spend much time on my front  :lol:  However when i was, reach-unders take on a whole new meaning as the masseuse's 'access' is deffo improved  :yahoo:

nielshaw11

Hi all,

Request again for ur suggestion for original NURU massage with real slippery NURU oil at London.

I am planning to do this again in this week.

Thanks in advance.

xxx

Offline tantraman

Hi all,

Request again for ur suggestion for original NURU massage with real slippery NURU oil at London.

Thanks in advance.

xxx

Hey nielshaw11 :hi:,

Classy Mia provides the real deal. You can check out my review (inc. links) ...

Classy Mia (Nuru / Hot Stone Massages, OWO) in London N22 (Bounds Green):
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=147767.0

:drinks:
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 11:48:47 pm by tantraman »

Neilshaw11

Hey nielshaw11 :hi:,

Classy Mia provides the real deal. You can check out my review (inc. links) ...

Classy Mia (Nuru / Hot Stone Massages, OWO) in London N22 (Bounds Green):
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=147767.0

:drinks:

Hi Tantraman,

I call d up Mia but she mentioned that she is leaving U.K. and no more accepting any booking.  :(

You or fellow members : can you recommend anyone else?

Thanks

Offline d.diggler

Hi all,

Thanks in advance.

xxx

Dude whats with the "xxxx"???????

Online webpunter

What's with the "Dude"  :lol:

Dude whats with the "xxxx"???????

And "thx"
Burd speak