Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellie Rose Marble Arch  (Read 1548 times)

117 review(s) for Ellie_30_Rose (117 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sonyvaio

Ellie Rose External Link/Members Only

I have chosen an easy first review, considering I doubt there is anything new to say about Ellie, but do ask if I have missed out anything important or you want to know.

Comms: via UKE, then phone and text. Really good at responding to queries.

Date/Location: recently, a few minutes walk from Marble Arch tube. In the building I used the lift and managed fine without loss of fingers!

The meet: Ellie is exactly as her photos and her personality was just as I expected based on previous reviews and her posting on UKE. Ellie was dressed in a lovely frock (she had asked if I had any preferences, but I hadn't), gave me a kiss as soon as I came in offered me a drink and asked if I wanted a shower. Had a quick shower (good choice of shower gels available) and came back to the room, Ellie was now dressed in a lovely lingerie set. She checked if there were any services in particular I wanted (I just wanted a fairly vanilla gfe, so just said let's go with the flow).  Had a really enjoyable time with Ellie, no clock watching (no clock in the room).

Services:  the whole meet was a bit of a blur for me but services did include DFK, 69, RO, OWO, CIM.

Would I go back again: Yes.

Other points: Ellie is a really good looking girl with a great figure, but what sets her apart in my opinion is she delivers her services with amazing enthusiasm and more importantly with complete believability. Whilst with her it really was a gfe, I can see how it would be easy to get EAS with her.

Offline Nagilum

ramrodronnie

I have chosen an easy first review, considering I doubt there is anything new to say about Ellie, but do ask if I have missed out anything important or you want to know.

Date/Location: recently, a few minutes walk from Marble Arch tube. In the building I used the lift and managed fine without loss of fingers!

The meet: Ellie is exactly as her photos and her personality was just as I expected based on previous reviews and her posting on UKE. Ellie was dressed in a lovely frock (she had asked if I had any preferences, but I hadn't), gave me a kiss as soon as I came in offered me a drink and asked if I wanted a shower. Had a quick shower (good choice of shower gels available) and came back to the room, Ellie was now dressed in a lovely lingerie set. She checked if there were any services in particular I wanted (I just wanted a fairly vanilla gfe, so just said let's go with the flow).  Had a really enjoyable time with Ellie, no clock watching (no clock in the room).

Services:  the whole meet was a bit of a blur for me but services did include DFK, 69, RO, OWO, CIM.

Other points: Ellie is a really good looking girl with a great figure, but what sets her apart in my opinion is she delivers her services with amazing enthusiasm and more importantly with complete believability. Whilst with her it really was a gfe, I can see how it would be easy to get EAS with her.

Thanks for your first Review sonyvaio. Well done. And you certainly chose well. IMO Ellie is a top girl.

Offline Belgarion

Good to know you had a great time. She really knows how to please and is very, very talented.

brolin_76

nice first review and you found the right girl for your first review.. oh ya be careful EAS alert.  :lol: :cool:

Offline Tony_Red

If you want to solve EAS. Easy. Tell the WG you broke your leg and would love for her to visit you in hospital. Alternatively ask her out to dinner or the cinema.

See what happens and this will cure any EAS pretty sharpish.

Glad you had a good one. One lady I need to see at some point.

Offline sonyvaio

Thanks for the feedback on the review. I'm fairly certain I'll avoid EAS (though I am planning a second longer booking!!).

Just need to post some more reviews now.