Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reverse bookings  (Read 738 times)

KevThomas

Having never tried this, does it generally work in terms of interest from AW girls? I am assuming here the RB request is a reasonable one in terms of suggested cost so maybe a little less than the profile rate.

RandyF

Having never tried this, does it generally work in terms of interest from AW girls? I am assuming here the RB request is a reasonable one in terms of suggested cost so maybe a little less than the profile rate.

How'd you mean mate? 

You mean replies from the more well known, well reviewed hoors, and not from munters with dusty phones?  In Glasgow several superstars have been known to reply to RB's - there generally looking for an easy quid though, i.e a longer booking without a long list of requests.  So say a 2hr @ £200 GFE ad is 1000x more likely to get a look in from those sorts, than a anal, fisting, pishing 30min @ £50 ad  :)

There's loads of threads on here about RB's, if you search.

KevThomas

Ta. Makes sense. If there is a likelihood of a response then good news. I was asking really in case there was fuck all chance based on other peoples experience....and i will be in Edinburgh!!

RandyF

If there is a likelihood of a response then good news. I was asking really in case there was fuck all chance based on other peoples experience

Not always good news, you usually get a lot of shite replies from granny's in Penzance too.  You can afford to gamble 2 quid  :thumbsup: