Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MY HOTLIST - Keepers  (Read 39686 times)

hanschad

Tor...hmm..

i would humbly advise you to purchase some private VPN.

punther

Tor...hmm..

i would humbly advise you to purchase some private VPN.

Why do you suggest that? Is Tor no good?

Are there any good ones you can suggest?

Offline Titi

I did not enquire about anal

She responds ro texts so maybe text her to enquire

Shes literally one of the hottest women ive ever fucked

When i was leaving the security guard at reception could see i left happier than i went in :D

I exchanged a few texts with her whilst waiting to hear back from Cutestlucy the last time I was in London. I can confirm the rate includes a levels. Also OWO was an extra cost but looking at her profile now it looks like that's also included.  Unfortunately didn't see her as I opted for Lucy thanks to the amount of reviews she had on her. She took my cancellation very well. To be fair I did give her enough notice. Overall got some good vibes from and will try to see her next time.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 05:44:01 pm by Titi »

hanschad

Tor is good but very 'watchable' in the middle east by the local authorities..

i use External Link/Members Only

thanks.

punther

Tor is good but very 'watchable' in the middle east by the local authorities..

i use External Link/Members Only

thanks.

cheers for the advice!

punther

She's 27 not sure I would call her a milf

she confessed her real age when I saw her last year

Shes 37 so probably 38 by now

Offline Brazilian Martian

she confessed her real age when I saw her last year

Shes 37 so probably 38 by now
thanks for that one she's located quite close to where I have family I've seen her add on acemassage a few years ago her pics looked good. What was the service like that your received deepthroat can she handle a jackhammering?

punther

thanks for that one she's located quite close to where I have family I've seen her add on acemassage a few years ago her pics looked good. What was the service like that your received deepthroat can she handle a jackhammering?

Face is on point
Nice big tits - implants but look real
Nice big ass
Can fuck her as hard as you like
Oral is very good but cant remember if she deepthroated
Good personality aswell though she talked a lot and i had to intervene so it didnt waste time

Offline Brazilian Martian

External Link/Members Only

Do you do Black guys ?   A. Yes..if you gently and kind.

Lool I would like to ask her what colour she is  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: But it's her choice

punther

Do you do Black guys ?   A. Yes..if you gently and kind.

Lool I would like to ask her what colour she is  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: But it's her choice

:D :D

What's funny is with her body type 99% of the enquiries she get are probably all black guys. She can't say 'no' to the dark side  :sarcastic:

Offline sharky1

Wow. That's quite a list. Are these ladies you've visited, or are planning to?

Because juliana-from-venezuela-full-service looks incredible. Have you or anyone else here seen her?

punther

Wow. That's quite a list. Are these ladies you've visited, or are planning to?

Because juliana-from-venezuela-full-service looks incredible. Have you or anyone else here seen her?

The ones in the original post and a few following ive seen. The rest i plan in the future if they are still working

No havent seen juliana

Offline boy2016

Offline paul_2407

Good Looking:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Patricia looks most like her last photo in her gallery.

Add a couple of kilos onto Young Sara's photos and that's how she looks like in real life. Not a big difference to her photos which is good.

Julia has dark brunette hair now and I think it may be shorter than in her photos, but otherwise she looks like the photos.

punther

Have you got another link for Juliana.  Link is dead

no i dont sorry

punther

Have you got another link for Juliana.  Link is dead

Your lucky day:

External Link/Members Only

If you see her would be great if you could post a review  :drinks:

JustBrowsing2016

How do you afford this? What do you do for a living?
Your first post happens to be this lol

punther

Mendra

Punther. Good list by the way. Especially the rear end of No.3 blimey!

You must be a white van driver judging by the diverse location of the brass on your list. North, west, East and South. Happy travels, drive safely ;) and happy "Punthering" excuse the Punth :)

punther

Punther. Good list by the way. Especially the rear end of No.3 blimey!

You must be a white van driver judging by the diverse location of the brass on your list. North, west, East and South. Happy travels, drive safely ;) and happy "Punthering" excuse the Punth :)

:drinks:

Thats one of the things I've enjoyed the most about punting, if you are open to travel you can see parts of your city you never would have ventured to otherwise

My geographical understanding of London has improved greatly thanks to AW&UKP  :sarcastic:

Offline Belgarion

There are loads of WGs in hotels there, so if you are so inclined you can have some fun

Only in the hotels though