Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MY HOTLIST - Keepers  (Read 39701 times)

punther

I wont have access to AW for a while so guess the account will be deleted as has happened to some other people so I just want to save my favourite whores on here so I can retrieve them later on but I guess its also a chance to share for anyone who is interested

Best OWO

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Best Submissive

Best Little Lady

Best Ebony

Best PAWG

Best Tits

Best Face

Best Massage

Best MILF

using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Best Overall

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

-------

I know I shouldn't go back but I probably will:

Offline geordie44

Great list - thank you.
Whay is PAWG?

Yeboahsleftfoot

Great list - thank you.
Whay is PAWG?

Phat Ass White Girl - as a Geordie you should be familiar  :sarcastic:

Offline Manuel

mate, this is great, thanks for sharing!

Online Kyuss

I 'm very interesed in External Link/Members Only

Does the £130.00 for an hour include all her services? Does she charge extra  for anal?

Offline Ozy84

Puntherreborn thank you. In my short time on ukp i have found your posts/info most helpful. Good straight to point reviews. Come back soon 👍

Offline dondraper

thanks for listing - interesting classifications

Offline bbois77

Yes, thank you for that, may prove useful later this week, still interested in the sub £100 market though!!

:cool:

punther

Yes, thank you for that, may prove useful later this week, still interested in the sub £100 market though!!

:cool:
:thumbsup:

punther

Puntherreborn thank you. In my short time on ukp i have found your posts/info most helpful. Good straight to point reviews. Come back soon 👍

Thats what this forum is all about   :thumbsup:

punther

I 'm very interesed in External Link/Members Only

Does the £130.00 for an hour include all her services? Does she charge extra  for anal?

I did not enquire about anal

She responds ro texts so maybe text her to enquire

Shes literally one of the hottest women ive ever fucked

When i was leaving the security guard at reception could see i left happier than i went in :D

Online Kyuss

When i was leaving the security guard at reception could see i left happier than i went in :D

Thanks, I'll give her a try.

Offline NightKid

Is she even remotely as filthy as her profile suggests?

Offline char45

Offline lewishamguy

Phat Ass White Girl - as a Geordie you should be familiar  :sarcastic:

Let alone Geordie how many Cockney's use the term PAWG?. Do you actually know where it came from?

:wacko:

LL

Many thanks punther - nice list!

When you say you won't have access to AW for a while - whilst you go on your mysterious trip for the next few months. Wait a minute - won't have access to AW?

May I speculate on where you might be going for the next few months?:-

To join a cult where Internet use is forbidden (Scientology or the one which sends those creepy young guys in suits with name badges on to knock on random doors);
To a punting rehab unit (in order to cut down your punting and bring it back under control);
To an ice station somewhere in the Arctic / Antartica to conduct experiments (I imagine they have Internet access but would probably block this site and AW);
To live on a desert island.

cockneybstrd

When you say you won't have access to AW for a while - whilst you go on your mysterious trip for the next few months. Wait a minute - won't have access to AW?

To join a cult where Internet use is forbidden (Scientology or the one which sends those creepy young guys in suits with name badges on to knock on random doors);
To a punting rehab unit (in order to cut down your punting and bring it back under control);
To an ice station somewhere in the Arctic / Antartica to conduct experiments (I imagine they have Internet access but would probably block this site and AW);
To live on a desert island.

jail ? no adult internet searches unless you borrow big barrys phone which he keeps up his arse...

punther

Is she even remotely as filthy as her profile suggests?

No she is very vanilla

her profile is clearly written by someone else along with her blog posts

punther

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I am actually going to the UAE where these websites are block but also where I wold not even risk trying to punt as.....

jail ? no adult internet searches unless you borrow big barrys phone which he keeps up his arse...

..... I dont want to end up having to use Big Barry's phone  :lol: :lol:

Offline pumps

:lol: :lol: :lol:

LL

I am actually going to the UAE where these websites are block but also where I wold not even risk trying to punt as.....
We have at least one established member based in UAE. If you're anywhere near Dubai - isn't that like a punting Mecca or something? Tonnes of WGs around. Yes if you got caught with one they might chop your cock off or something but will you really be able to resist temptation for all those months?! :D

robbybox

I am actually going to the UAE
Poor you. You have my sympathy.
Being sent to a country where you can't even look at big boobs through a 'discrete' pair of sunglasses ... because the women are covered up from head to toe in black tents ... with just a couple of piercing eyes peering through.
Jeez ... sometimes it makes me wonder whether if one is fortunate enough to be in a high-powered job that pays, say, £20 to £25 per hour,  rather than on the 'average' wage it is truly a happy situation to be in. I guess at those rates the company owns you and you go to whatever god-forsaken hole they choose to send you. Ok the money might be tempting but ... spending 9 months to 1 year living out of a suitcase in UAE ... I think for me that'd really test my sanity.
 :(

punther

Just managed to get online using a tor browser  :sarcastic:    Punther 1 : UAE 0     :sarcastic:

punther

Poor you. You have my sympathy.
Being sent to a country where you can't even look at big boobs through a 'discrete' pair of sunglasses ... because the women are covered up from head to toe in black tents ... with just a couple of piercing eyes peering through.
Jeez ... sometimes it makes me wonder whether if one is fortunate enough to be in a high-powered job that pays, say, £20 to £25 per hour,  rather than on the 'average' wage it is truly a happy situation to be in. I guess at those rates the company owns you and you go to whatever god-forsaken hole they choose to send you. Ok the money might be tempting but ... spending 9 months to 1 year living out of a suitcase in UAE ... I think for me that'd really test my sanity.
 :(

Im self employed so fortunately not controlled by bosses

The region does have some good points but I can see why there are some negative attitudes towards the place.

Mendra

Best Tits

I saw this girl early this year don't think much of her service or tits.

My fab tits have to be Kacey Cummins... ttp://www.adultwork.com/3317190 or External Link/Members Only

Trust on this one - those that have seen her can testify.

2 review(s) found for Alexia-Leah linked to in above post (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative)

punther

I saw this girl early this year don't think much of her service or tits.

Fair point

I have seen girls with better tits than her but I wouldn't see them again

She just happens to have the best tits(to me) out of the girls I would see again

hence the - keepers

Offline stephentall

Bia petite is well worth a look. As is moistjade if you like that type

punther

Bia petite is well worth a look. As is moistjade if you like that type

At those rates moist jade wont be getting any of my cash

could you give a little more info on Bia Petite or do a review if possible?

Offline stephentall

Re Bia. She is young. Looks pretty much exactly like her pics and delivers all her likes with passion and care.

I have seen her numerous times partying at Phoenix / LMP and in various 1 on 1s.

A sweet petite girl with a voluptuous yet well toned figure.

What's not to like.

I have reviewed her in the past on AW. But haven't seen her since her recent comeback.

I'm away at the moment so have limited time. But would not hesitate to recommend.

Re MoistJade.  Her prices reflect the fact she is in a very nice EC1 apartment and delivers a flawless service. For me she is worth every penny but each to their own

punther

Re Bia. She is young. Looks pretty much exactly like her pics and delivers all her likes with passion and care.

I have seen her numerous times partying at Phoenix / LMP and in various 1 on 1s.

A sweet petite girl with a voluptuous yet well toned figure.

What's not to like.

I have reviewed her in the past on AW. But haven't seen her since her recent comeback.

I'm away at the moment so have limited time. But would not hesitate to recommend.

Re MoistJade.  Her prices reflect the fact she is in a very nice EC1 apartment and delivers a flawless service. For me she is worth every penny but each to their own

Thanks a lot for the info!!

sebolis

Great post thank you so much. For a casual traveler in london with not much time and looking for inspiration it is probably the most informative post around. I would love more of those lists.

punther

Great post thank you so much. For a casual traveler in london with not much time and looking for inspiration it is probably the most informative post around. I would love more of those lists.

You're welcome

:drinks:

hanschad

Hi,
i am concerned, 'wont have access for a while'...

nothing bad we hope !!!!

best of luck.

punther

Hi,
i am concerned, 'wont have access for a while'...

nothing bad we hope !!!!

best of luck.

lol no nothing bad

adult websites are blocked where I am bit found a way around it using Tor so still been able to access UKP and AW without issues but I've actually started liking the idea of having my Hotlist on here so have kept it up

I add to it purely based on the reviews other members post and dont do AW searches anymore