Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VICKY SEXY BABE - Bromley-by-Bow. Sexy Petite 23yo Hungarian Girl...!  (Read 1931 times)

Expl1cit

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Fee: £100 / hour

Vicky is already well reviewed on UKP, with 16 positives including this one.  To summarise my review, she is a lovely petite Hungarian girl in her 20's who delivered an excellent GFE including FK, OWO, RO and Protected Sex in various positions.  Accurate AW profile pics.

Comms 10/10.  I made a quick call to arrange a meet, agreed a time and then got a detailed text with the address, closest tube (Bromley-by-Bow) and separate postcodes for parking and flat location, which was a nice touch.  On arrival, I got a bit confused with the location so made another call and was directed to where I should have been and found a nice parking space.  I think the comms were handled by Vicky, not a maid.

Location 3/10.  I'm not a tough guy but I don't usually get phased easily when visiting vibrant areas.  I've never been to Bromley-by-Bow before, nothing out of the ordinary but the walk to the front door, down a dark unlit alley scared the shit out of me.  If it wasn't for the UKP reviews confirming she is genuine and the friendly voice at the end of the phone, I would have turned back.  Thankfully that friendly voice, then turned into a friendly face when she opened the door and I breathed a sigh of relief.  A twenty quid Mr Beams motion sensor LED spotlight wouldn't go a miss here for late night punters. 

The girl 10/10.  As described on AW, Vicky is young and sexy and the photos are a good representation, although her hair was tied in a plait when we met. I would have preferred it loose like the photos with hindsight but she definitely turned me on.  Petite, lovely toned figure, smile and personality.  We got along well and had an excellent GFE.  The highlight for me was her riding me in Cowgirl.  I've punted quite a lot and never been ridden with so much energy before.  The other times that come close were Hungarian girls too - must be their specialty.

A return visit is on the cards  :hi:

Offline brownie

better to go by car or train

punter6969

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Fee: £100 / hour

Vicky is already well reviewed on UKP, with 16 positives including this one.  To summarise my review, she is a lovely petite Hungarian girl in her 20's who delivered an excellent GFE including FK, OWO, RO and Protected Sex in various positions.  Accurate AW profile pics.

Comms 10/10.  I made a quick call to arrange a meet, agreed a time and then got a detailed text with the address, closest tube (Bromley-by-Bow) and separate postcodes for parking and flat location, which was a nice touch.  On arrival, I got a bit confused with the location so made another call and was directed to where I should have been and found a nice parking space.  I think the comms were handled by Vicky, not a maid.

Location 3/10.  I'm not a tough guy but I don't usually get phased easily when visiting vibrant areas.  I've never been to Bromley-by-Bow before, nothing out of the ordinary but the walk to the front door, down a dark unlit alley scared the shit out of me.  If it wasn't for the UKP reviews confirming she is genuine and the friendly voice at the end of the phone, I would have turned back.  Thankfully that friendly voice, then turned into a friendly face when she opened the door and I breathed a sigh of relief.  A twenty quid Mr Beams motion sensor LED spotlight wouldn't go a miss here for late night punters. 

The girl 10/10.  As described on AW, Vicky is young and sexy and the photos are a good representation, although her hair was tied in a plait when we met. I would have preferred it loose like the photos with hindsight but she definitely turned me on.  Petite, lovely toned figure, smile and personality.  We got along well and had an excellent GFE.  The highlight for me was her riding me in Cowgirl.  I've punted quite a lot and never been ridden with so much energy before.  The other times that come close were Hungarian girls too - must be their specialty.

A return visit is on the cards  :hi:

Only 10 positive reviews, not sure where you got 16.

Offline Bushmills

Only 10 positive reviews, not sure where you got 16.

She's had 17 reviews according to the link... 1 neutral, the rest positive.

Onto my HL she goes :)

Expl1cit

better to go by car or train
It depends on you.  I nearly always travel by car for punts and everything else.  I usually punt at night so its just more convenient for me and very few places in London have evening parking restrictions.  From other reviews, its claimed to be a short 5-10 min walk from Browmley-by-Bow tube station but you have to use an underpass to get to the other side of the A12.

Offline The_Don

Depending on the location:

Bow;

Location: Parking zones around (08:30 - 17:30 Monday to -Friday) + pay and display near by. Free parking, for up to 3 hours in near by supermarket (Less than 10 min walk away).
Tube = Bromley-by-Bow 5+ mins walk, DLR: Devons Road +10 mins walk.

Golders Green;

Location: Flat in a small block, clean usable bed room and bed, on suite shower room well stocked. Free parking outside permit zone times (11:00-12:00)
Tube = Golders Green tube less then a 10 min's walk

As always YMMV, with any W/G.

I've not been back to punt at these locations, for some time and may never return.