Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica Wild - Thornton heath...Selhurst park end  (Read 2543 times)

2 review(s) for Wild Jessica (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

Comms: With maid - clear

Girl: Just like the photos, Claimed to be 26 I doubted it at first but then thought maybe her face has just had a hard life.  Nice overflowing hand fulls of tits, big pointy nipples, small frame but a really peachy grab-able arse. Shaven, great hygiene.

She was either shy or very new to the game, she wasn't very forth coming but at the same time she did not stop me from touching/fucking her where ever/however I wanted etc. No noticeable clock watching.

Service: owo, fk, many positions, fingering,

Good owo - wet and enjoyable technique, lasted a lot longer than I thought it would.
Enjoyable sex - Vagina was fairly grippy, She tried to do abit of depth control but after a min she loosened up and everything was good to go.

Verdict good pump and dump in the manor for £50/60 - 0.5/1hr

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

punther

I was trying to decide between her and the other girl in the flat, roxana. Opted for roxana as she did cim/facial. Regret that decision now

Glad you enjoyed yours with jessica though. How tall is she roughly?

yumyum3

Glad you had a good one, pumps. I see her poo retails at £20 a bag  :D

Offline pumps

Glad you had a good one, pumps. I see her poo retails at £20 a bag  :D

Lol I didn't notice that I would of asked her if that's something she does or the pimps profile creating skills.

I Got around her filming without face rule by making the point that her face is already on adultwork for all to see anyway, she couldn't really argue with that.

Offline punk

Good concise rule.

One for a back up plan.

Offline SamLP

Girl: Just like the photos, Claimed to be 26 I doubted it at first but then thought maybe her face has just had a hard life. 

She's 30, it slipped out when I asked her, then she laughed and tried backtracking saying she was 26. I laughed and said it's ok to be 30.
Good girl for a pump and dump, but not enough to warrant a return unless her service improves considerably. Good attitude though, but too timid.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 08:17:21 pm by SamLP »

Offline pumps

Only noticed you reviewed her after I had posted mine, quite a few similarities in our experiences so that shows she's consistent at least.
You didn't mention she slipped up that she was 30 - That said she's not too shabby in a dimly lit room.

I think the only reason I went positive was because at that particular location in Thornton Heath you can't go there with your sights set high its a pump & dump / Splash and dash operation only, so when something fairly decent happens its a positive.

Offline pumps

Good attitude though, but too timid.

Timid is  good at times, as shes got quite a small slender frame I just dominated her.  :sarcastic:

Offline pumps

Good concise rule.

One for a back up plan.

You talking about the no face filming, yet they have photos of themselves doing all sorts of things on their AW profiles?

They must all be clueless if they think there is no way around adultworks no right click image protection  :lol:

Offline SamLP

Only noticed you reviewed her after I had posted mine, quite a few similarities in our experiences so that shows she's consistent at least.
You didn't mention she slipped up that she was 30 - That said she's not too shabby in a dimly lit room.

I think the only reason I went positive was because at that particular location in Thornton Heath you can't go there with your sights set high its a pump & dump / Splash and dash operation only, so when something fairly decent happens its a positive.

I tried to hint that she was 30 in my review, but yes she forgot the script momentarily and was embarrassed. She knew she'd fucked up.
Had her kissing been better she would have got a positive from me but yes your review bore several similarities and I would still recommend her for someone after a pump & dump.
Glad you enjoyed  :thumbsup:

Offline punk

You talking about the no face filming, yet they have photos of themselves doing all sorts of things on their AW profiles?

They must all be clueless if they think there is no way around adultworks no right click image protection  :lol:

In their world it makes sense.

Should have read....

Nice concise review.....