Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessie_Facials4u-x Aldgate East  (Read 4949 times)

16 review(s) for Facials4u-x (12 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline flyingduck

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cost £40 for half an hour -  see below

Comms:
Pretty bad tbh. She kept missing my messages, not replying, not confirming etc. Eventually I gave up with emails entirely. She admitted she doesn't get to read them most days. One time I turned up to see her, was a 10-15minutes late but had warned her by text. When I got there she didn't answer the phone or texts, so I had to give up and go home (actually to the nearby Nags Head strip pub which was excellent in itself). Sure it was partly my fault for being late but I persisted until I got to see her, even though she didn't answer all my messages. Why? Just stubborn I suppose. Also because she was apologetic enough to offer me a £10 discount, so very genuine. £40 for a half hour, yes please! Anyway, I'm glad I did.

Basic chain hotel very close to Aldgate East station. But that is a confusing area if you don't know it and there are many exits from the tube station so get precise details if you go see her there.

Visit:
Jessie is a lovely, pretty, funny (Essex?) girl.  Nice tits, lovely shaved pussy. Good body but kept lingerie on around her middle as previously reported. She talks a lot and even said it herself, but we all know the best way of stopping a girl talking...
My tastes are pretty vanilla and I don't go for penetration so her profile name tells you pretty much what I was after.
FK was available but not what you'd call DFK 
She loved having her pussy licked and had a shuddering orgasm as she played with her clit while being licked. Pretty genuine I believe.
Very nice blowjob not excessively deep but a lot of spit which I love and she was happy to slow down or speed up on request. She also sucked and licked my balls which I loved - note to self must get up the courage to shave them.
Initial bj was on the bed with her on top. We finished off with her sitting down while I stood over her. Great view. Then a facial of course which I was more than happy to let her administer by hand. It went everywhere but happily not in her eyes. She claims to genuinely like a facial and even advocates the old chestnut about it being good for the skin.

Conclusion:
Great girl, had me laughing and cumming in half an hour which can't be bad. Great vfm for London for a basic session with a nice girl.

LL

This one's been knocking about for years. I've actually tried to book her many, many times and have long since given up! Thanks for an entertaining review. Her namesake facial service is what's attracted me in the past. Her inability to answer calls, messages and texts is what's prevented me from seeing her.

Having said all that I actually can't stand girls who talk too much. I know that may sound a bit mean but one of the reasons why I prefer EE girls to English girls is because the former tend to have limited language skills (at least in the only language that I can communicate in) and I actually see this as an advantage. I'm not there to chit-chat. Some of the girls I've met seem like nice people whom I would no doubt enjoy chatting with, under different circumstances but paying a lot of money to punt (compared to say, the normal price for talking to a girl in a pub/ club which varies between fuck all and the price of whatever alcopop she's into ;)). More than that, the chit-chat can actually cause me to lose wood and spoil the whole punt. I'm there for the fantasy. The illusion can very quickly get shattered if I'm asked about: marital status; whether I have kids and how many; etc, etc. One English prossie I won't name asked me if I had a name for my cock before I whipped it out and even told me about her other clients and what names they had for their own cocks. Not cool. So in conclusion I've decided I'm not really interested in English girls for punting. However, I'd be perfectly happy to fuck a civvy one I've met in a pub/club (very slim chance but a chance nevertheless!).

£40 though?! Deal of the century. I paid that a few weeks ago to shag a Romanian in a shit-hole on Blackhorse Road, the best of the bunch picked out of a lineup of frankly, pretty skanky looking girls (some would say even by my standards) :hi:

Offline flyingduck

Yeah as I say the comms weren't good. Forget emails really as she can't answer them in the day - wtf? Also the problem of not being able to answer while busy I suppose.
I quite enjoyed the talking. Nothing erotic really, but she was quite dizzy/funny.
The £40 was a one-off, but even at £50 she'd be good value

PS I must say this was about 2 months ago.

LL

Yeah as I say the comms weren't good. Forget emails really as she can't answer them in the day - wtf? Also the problem of not being able to answer while busy I suppose.
I quite enjoyed the talking. Nothing erotic really, but she was quite dizzy/funny.
The £40 was a one-off, but even at £50 she'd be good value

PS I must say this was about 2 months ago.
She has at least one kid to look after so I understand why she can't answer calls in the day. She was a member here once (perhaps still is) and chipped in to a thread about herself once. I gave her lots of opportunities to reply though (didn't ever contact her during the day - plus she could have texted me back). My loss maybe.
The rate was always £50 for 30 minutes but she raised it temporarily to £80 for a while (as I remember) before backtracking to £50 again but this time stipulating that there would only be one pop permitted in half hour (fine by me).  Yes £50 is still good value - for those who can still be bothered to presevere.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 11:32:08 pm by LL »

Offline leatherlover

Agree with you guys - complete nightmare to track down.

Offline Youknowmyname007

I've tried to book her numerous times even spoke to her on the phone on the rare occasions she picks up but then refuses to see me as she thinks I sound too young and I'm black. Which she states on her profile that she doesn't see anyone under 30 or blacks.

a) I'm not black b) I'm 38. How do I convince her otherwise?   :unknown:
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 1/2 years and refusing to explain.
Banned by: daviemac

LL

a) I'm not black b) I'm 38. How do I convince her otherwise?   :unknown:
Smoke 20 fags before you make the call; lay off the street-slang terms.

punter6969

Agree totally with all you guys. I tried to contact her on many occasions to book. Admittedly all were last minute but she doesn't even read or reply to emails. Tried calling her with and the number on AW didn't work.

I told her I will give her one last chance before removing from my HL and she still ignored.  Damn rude and f***ing useless!

LL

I told her I will give her one last chance before removing from my HL and she still ignored.  Damn rude and f***ing useless!
If I were her I think I would have ignored that last one too! :lol:

TheMemba

I have seen this girl a few months back in the same location. She asked me to help to book a movie for her and her kid as a phone had terrible signal. I don't mind helping before the fun times, but it became almost ridiculous. You thought she would take extra care of you after that... meeh.

To be fair, it was still a okay session and good VFM. 

Offline Malvolio

From my experience, worth booking if a blowjob is all you're after.

Offline Goldman2

Same issue with comms. So what is the best way to book, or is it a lottery?  :dash:

Offline bbois77

Not showing a number this last couple of days, whens she back?

Online Jellaby

I have seen Jessie a few times. Yes comms are not great but she has a good attitude and is very genuine. Cant fault the vfm and she is really pretty.

Offline flyingduck

Yeah I agree she did seem very genuine

Offline leatherlover

I wouldn't say really pretty - Girl next door type, size 10 - 12. Certainly very engaging in conversation though.

LL

I wouldn't say really pretty - Girl next door type, size 10 - 12. Certainly very engaging in conversation though.
Perhaps she should change her name to JessieConversationAndFacials. :hi:

Offline leatherlover

Perhaps she should change her name to JessieConversationAndFacials. :hi:

Why not! Deserves to be treated well etc.

Actually i think the point is we would like to treat her well, if she ever picks up the bloody phone.

Offline punk

Well she is looking for a sugar daddy....HHMM!!!

Over 35 yrs.Must have cash...Taken for a ride sounds about right...still seems to be offering fucking,may be you get to fuck her more often.

Saves on trying to contact her.

Offline leatherlover

Well she is looking for a sugar daddy....HHMM!!!

Maybe the "lucky" person could buy her a phone?