Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Nicky xox - Bristol  (Read 1294 times)

20 review(s) for xox Nicky xox (15 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Shaketherooom

I saw Nicky recently in Bristol near Cabot Circus. We had good comms over text, although took a bit or arranging as she is obviously busy.

Booked for half an hour and requested certain clothes and heels.

Found her flat easily enough, it is nice, easy parking, private location. Unfortunately she answered the door in her civvies - looked quite drab with no effort, looking a bit like a few romanian girls id unfortunately booked in the past - think greasy spoon waitress!

I decided to stay thinking there must be something here im missing due to the good reports. I took a shower and when i came out (2min shower!!) she came back in the room and wow what a transformation! I cant remember exactly what she was wearing but it was skimpy, lacey and with the all important heels. She has great (enhanced i think) tits that were great to play with. I was now happy enough, bodily wise she is definetely hot. Facially she is OK (ish) but no model.

Onto the action - FK but not DFK even though i tried. Then OWO - quite good, not quite deep throat and a bit too much hand action, but wet and good eye contact. Covered for sex, i must say her cowgirl was great, her balancing on the bed over me in her heels it was superb. Onto mish where i popped on the half hour.

A bit of chat as i got ready was OK and left 5 mins over time.

All in all an OK punt. She has a hot body and i will remember her bouncing on top of me, but the lax effort when she greeted me and the fact that i dont find her so attractive means that i wont return.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Roth

I remember when I punted with her she opened the door in ordinary kit then changed into some fucking sexy stuff. :thumbsup: :rose:   Seems a strange trademark?  :unknown: Almost if she's not really expecting the punter to turn up. :unknown:

Still got my full time in the sack with her though.  :thumbsup: :rose:

Asian Hunter

I remember when I punted with her she opened the door in ordinary kit then changed into some fucking sexy stuff. :thumbsup: :rose:   Seems a strange trademark?  :unknown: Almost if she's not really expecting the punter to turn up. :unknown:

Maybe they wear normal clothing to answer the door, to be cautious who is behind it. Although they are expecting the punter, it could be anyone, neighbour, landlord etc....

theGOAT

Thanks for the informative review Shake.

Second neutral since she arrived in Bristol so I am holding back from seeing her for the time being.  Better options available IMO.

Cheers!  :drinks:

Offline Roth

Maybe they wear normal clothing to answer the door, to be cautious who is behind it. Although they are expecting the punter, it could be anyone, neighbour, landlord etc....

Quite  probably. :unknown:

Shaketherooom

Just doesnt start the punt as well as a girl who is dressed ready and snogs your face off, sets the most horny start to a meeting!

vw

Just doesnt start the punt as well as a girl who is dressed ready and snogs your face off, sets the most horny start to a meeting!

Each  to their own, I shower at the start so wouldn't bother me in the slightest that they changed while i was showering !

Maybe next booking check they will be in costume while opening the door.

Shaketherooom

Its about anticipation for me and first impression. I must admit the punt with nicky wasnt bad, but ive been to punts where the WG has answered the door wearing clothes that have put me off right away - slippers, old t-shirts etc. I have always thought its a sign of a less than professional attitude. I have a punt planned for tomorrow and already had a good convo with the WG about expected door ettiquete !!!