Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mariann in Harrow  (Read 32725 times)

13 review(s) for mariann (8 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Steve2

kinger

thanks, just no response :( will keep trying

Offline DH

Well i finally got a hold on her, sweet girl indeed but i think i like Nicole more. Nicole is more crazier and alive then Mariann and that does it for me, never the less i will see Mariann again in the future she's sweet and i would recommend her for those looking for GFE

She's going back to Hungary Monday and will be back in like 2 weeks or so.

Offline tom269u001

Well i finally got a hold on her, sweet girl indeed but i think i like Nicole more. Nicole is more crazier and alive then Mariann and that does it for me, never the less i will see Mariann again in the future she's sweet and i would recommend her for those looking for GFE

Is Nicole her flat mate? Link?

Offline bestbefore

I have seen both girls and they are each terrific. Both strong recommendations.  I also probably marginally prefer Nicole but would go back to either (or both!). And good VFM too. But please nobody tell them to put their prices up!

Offline DH

Is Nicole her flat mate? Link?

They used to be, as far as i know not anymore but they are friends

External Link/Members Only Nicole

Ass-Bo

:thumbsup: manage to see Mariann today for 30min glad I did before she left she is excellent. Look forward to when she returns for an hour session  :yahoo:

jimbobwood

:thumbsup: manage to see Mariann today for 30min glad I did before she left she is excellent. Look forward to when she returns for an hour session  :yahoo:

Did she wear any nail vanish on her toes? I might see her again.

Offline DH

Did she wear any nail vanish on her toes? I might see her again.

You might?

Offline Steve2

Ass-Bo

And she is back for 2 weeks :)

You must be her welcome back punt :lol:

Offline Steve2

Offline DH

Saw her for the 2nd time. She was quite horny and performed better, but she doesn't look that attractive to me like it did the first time, not sure why. Did it ever happened to any of you guys?

Offline bm_99

Is she still in the same house next to tescos with Nicole or somewhere else now??

Offline DH

Is she still in the same house next to tescos with Nicole or somewhere else now??

No. She is at the Premier Inn

Offline Essex3

No. She is at the Premier Inn

Is it a discreet one where you can pop up into the lifts and go up? Or do they have to open a door near reception before going up?

Offline DH

Is it a discreet one where you can pop up into the lifts and go up? Or do they have to open a door near reception before going up?

It is discreet. She always gets a room on the other building, so you wont have to go through reception. Once you get there she will ask you to call her and she will come down to open the door for you(you cant get inside you'll need a key card).

Offline bm_99

Man i hate puting in hotels lol, always feel nervous for some reason

Is this the premier inn in harrow, is there free car parking nearby?

Offline bm_99

Also people what is the best way to book mariann? Phone call, text or adultwork email?

Ted Bear

Arranged to meet Mariann last Wednesday 10am but due to a traffic accident in harrow I could not make appointment, she was already booked for 11am so I drove to her place anyway hoping next punt does not show up whilst I try to arrange a PlanB closeby but no joy as no-one was answering & Mariann 11am punt showed up, so headed to work.

SO to the stupid drivers that had a car crash & to the 11am punter - DAMN you..:lol:
drove an hour to see what the fuss was about mariann?? best to keep to local punts or use on public transport for further punts.

Offline bm_99

Arranged to meet Mariann last Wednesday 10am but due to a traffic accident in harrow I could not make appointment, she was already booked for 11am so I drove to her place anyway hoping next punt does not show up whilst I try to arrange a PlanB closeby but no joy as no-one was answering & Mariann 11am punt showed up, so headed to work.

SO to the stupid drivers that had a car crash & to the 11am punter - DAMN you..:lol:
drove an hour to see what the fuss was about mariann?? best to keep to local punts or use on public transport for further punts.

Lol I feel for you mate, so u not goin to attempt to see her again then?

Offline DH

Also people what is the best way to book mariann? Phone call, text or adultwork email?

Don't bother with email, call or text. I had difficulties to get in contact with her before so if she doesn't answer when you call, call again later or text her if she doesn't answer text her again until she answers

Offline bm_99

I got the worst luck with working girls lol

Was free tomorrow so decided to man up and ring mariann to book an appointment, she didnt answer so texted her instead.

BUT shes going back home tomorrow for 3 weeks so now am really thinking about who to go and see in the same sort of area for same sort of price

Ted Bear

Lol I feel for you mate, so u not goin to attempt to see her again then?

I originally had planned to see Mariann today as she is only here till 26th when I last spoke to her. But after reading Maggie21 (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=13301.0) reviews who was on my doorstep I opted to see her today instead - was quick, simple, headache free and worth it.

As I only punt twice a month, I will hope to see Mariann in her next trip back to uk, as she visits often depending on her studies back home

I got the worst luck with working girls lol

Was free tomorrow so decided to man up and ring mariann to book an appointment, she didnt answer so texted her instead.

BUT shes going back home tomorrow for 3 weeks so now am really thinking about who to go and see in the same sort of area for same sort of price

Unlucky mate  - 3 weeks you say - thanks for the heads up  :hi:
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 12:42:54 am by Ted Bear »

Offline Steve2

Saw Mariann again today. She just got back yesterday and still as good as it gets

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline DH

Soo she's jaded she's not jaded....

Offline riker

...still as good as it gets

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Wouldn't agree, Steve. Thought she was rushing me somewhat, might be because i could only stay for half hr. Only a minute of owo and then rubber on. A bit distant, kept her eyes closed whilst i was fucking her. I did her in different positions for nearly 20 mins, and then spent 10 mins in that horrible shower! Meanwhile, she had lit up a fag which was unappealing, what with the smell of smoke wafting into my clothes.

Might have her again later in the week to see if it was a one off, but the word jaded does come to mind...

Offline Steve2

Thats a shame mate. Saw her 1st thing Monday morning and she was fresh and raring to go

Offline Luke

Steve with your exception, she seems to be very jaded and provides very basic and uninterested services,

Riker, see my review of her and I had a similar experience, I would not recommend her,

Offline Steve2

Maybe because I tend to see her as soon as she returns to the UK but if I saw her late at night after a full days shagging it may well be a different story

bighands

I saw Mariann last week and she had a great attitude. Not bad at all for £80 /hr, even if it's mostly pretty vanilla GFE. But her OWO technique was brilliant - well it worked for me ... oh yes!  :thumbsup:

Only downside is that your clothes will stink of stale smoke when you leave her little pad.

Offline bestbefore

Only downside is that your clothes will stink of stale smoke when you leave her little pad.

Yes, why do so many prossies smoke? Seems an occupational hazard. Haven't they read the health warnings!!!

When I saw her ages ago at a hotel in Harrow she asked me to wait 5 minutes so she could get ready, but her room was on the ground floor next to where I was parked and I saw her hanging out of the window smoking a fag for the 5 minutes!

Having said that she is a very pretty girl with a hot body and good services. Shame about the fag breath.

Offline DH

I've seen Mariann last week and I have to agree she is jaded and a bit bored.
I always had a great time with her but I will not see her again after my last visit, she's too mechanical now and I had a strange thing happen while I was fucking her doggy she stopped took off the condom kneeled and started sucking hard and I was like what the fuck... I'm not done fucking.... seemed strange but it was like she wanted me to come in THAT moment and no I wasn't at the end of my time I booked for 1h and not even 20 min passed. I usually do 2h but after reading some recent posts in here I wasn't sure what to do so I went to see her for 1h(lucky me).
2nd round of owo was good then a bit of fucking then owo again and at some point started sucking and wanking me really hard to make me come again when she wanted and by the looks of it in her mouth which I previously knew she doesn't do.
I don't know about you Steve but for me it felt weird and too mechanical so I wont return.
Hopefully Cheryl from Stanmore will return close by to see her again she was fantastic.

Offline Steve2

I only ever do 30 mins with Mariann so always a bit frantic

Cheryls profile has been passed on to someone else
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 05:22:44 am by Steve2 »

Offline bm_99

Looks like she's back people

Might try and see her this time

Offline bm_99

Finally she picked up the phone and just confirmed couple of things I'm. Back in London London next week so see how it goes really

Anyone had the pleasure since she got back

Offline Essex3

I've seen Mariann last week and I have to agree she is jaded and a bit bored.
I always had a great time with her but I will not see her again after my last visit, she's too mechanical now and I had a strange thing happen while I was fucking her doggy she stopped took off the condom kneeled and started sucking hard and I was like what the fuck... I'm not done fucking.... seemed strange but it was like she wanted me to come in THAT moment and no I wasn't at the end of my time I booked for 1h and not even 20 min passed. I usually do 2h but after reading some recent posts in here I wasn't sure what to do so I went to see her for 1h(lucky me).
2nd round of owo was good then a bit of fucking then owo again and at some point started sucking and wanking me really hard to make me come again when she wanted and by the looks of it in her mouth which I previously knew she doesn't do.
I don't know about you Steve but for me it felt weird and too mechanical so I wont return.
Hopefully Cheryl from Stanmore will return close by to see her again she was fantastic.

I saw her for 30mins last time she was back in HA postcode. Has gone mechanical now. No eye contact anymore but is good for a quick shag and has a decent body.

Offline Daaz324

I agree! Good for a quick shag! Her oral is not the best, no tongue action just feels like she opens her mouth and keeps the same speed/technique.

Offline Steve2

I haven't seen her for over a year now. She went from a "gem" to "would not bother again" early last year unfortunately  :thumbsdown:

Offline Voyager

I was in the area and decided to give her a try and kill a little spare time I had.  She is a sweet girl.  Pretty and friendly with a nice natural body and great tits.  Not the most toned body but nice and unblemished skin and overall quite agreeable.

Normally I visit girls with whom I can take my time and they do not have round the clock customers but for what she charges, the service is great.  Lot of sweet kisses.  Not deep but that was fine by me.  Gives oral and happy to receive.  I passed giving oral but she has a nicely shaved p**** which seemed clean.  Few positions and that is that.  Very friendly and smiley throughout.  A little darling. 

Offline Steve2

Cheeky mare has put her prices up too  :thumbsdown:

Offline Daaz324

The owo was not the greatest, not deep and no technique, just literally mouth open and moving back and forward abit. No tongue action etc. Felt very rushed.

Offline Daaz324

Oh I write this above before! Not bad for a quickie but I didn't feel that she enjoys it