Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mariann in Harrow  (Read 32728 times)

13 review(s) for mariann (8 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Steve2

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Another good find. Working from a hotel in Harrow for the next 2 weeks. Easy access. No reception to bypass

I'm sure Jimmy will find something negative from his armchair BUT a very good session again today :)

Offline smiths

Another good find. Working from a hotel in Harrow for the next 2 weeks. Easy access. No reception to bypass

I'm sure Jimmy will find something negative from his armchair BUT a very good session again today :)

Another gem located. :D ;)

Offline Essex3

Does she do Owo in half hours? And is she a one shot type of girl? Or as many as you physically can?

Offline LEOJONTY

Where is about in Harrow? Easy accessible by tube? ;)

Offline Steve2

Does she do Owo in half hours? And is she a one shot type of girl? Or as many as you physically can?
Yes OWO in 1/2 hr. I am a one shot in 1/2 hr so not sure about 2 pops, and based nr the Tesco store on Hindes rd HA1 so 10 mins walk from tube I'd say

Offline Essex3

Gave her a call, did not understand a word. Me: "whats inc in your half hours" Marian: "11pm is fine with me".
Haha???

Think il leave it, have found from experience a girl with a decent amount of english and communication is usually better.

Offline Steve2

Gave her a call, did not understand a word. Me: "whats inc in your half hours" Marian: "11pm is fine with me".
Haha???

Think il leave it, have found from experience a girl with a decent amount of english and communication is usually better.

Maybe share some of your experiences with us

Offline Steve2

Back from holiday and still as good as it gets MK2

Will be here till 22nd December

Offline Bobbylondon

how is the likeness to the pics?

seems excellent vfm

Offline Steve2

Excellent likeness. Professional pics but to coin a cliche. Looks better in real life. And is very good VFM

Offline Yoda

Hi steve. Thanksfor the report. I'm planning on seeing her also. Looks hot. But please can you give me some feedback about her owo? Is it good or??

Thanks

Offline Steve2

Offline Yoda

Thanks. Is cim of the menu? Is her owo enthusiastic or rough and lazy? Asked you so many questions I feel like the riddller..

Curious6705

Thanks. Is cim of the menu? Is her owo enthusiastic or rough and lazy? Asked you so many questions I feel like the riddller..

Can't help thinking that if I lived near Harrow I'd probably speculate to ejaculate and find out for myself.

Offline Yoda

Lol. Well it will take about an hour to get to harrow.

Offline wizz1980

saw her today and yes she is good at what she does. good kissing and owo .overall a decent gfe.  accurate pictures on profile and the hotel room is good as well. seemed to enjoy it as well which is always good :)

Offline MC1999

I am interested in seeing her when she returns. I wonder why she has hidden her feedback?.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I am interested in seeing her when she returns. I wonder why she has hidden her feedback?.

Why does she have no free pictures. ????????????????

Why is she currently accessing from Hungary (or her pimp is).    :rolleyes:

James999

As it says on th etop of her profile, she is away and back in Jan 2013  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

As it says on th etop of her profile, she is away and back in Jan 2013  :hi:

So why bother to access the profile if she is not here and working. ????????????????????????

Why does she hide her feedback. ????????????????????????????

Would you see her. ??????????????????????

James999

To see how many views the Private gallery has had ?

Probably because something negative there ?

Of course I would not consider her on the information available at present, my guess would be that when she retrns to the uk there will be other pics posted (not in PG) so you can see what she's like. A lot of the Hungarian girls are good and offer good value punts  :hi:

Offline MC1999

I do remember her pics were up when she was working ,otherwise I will not be interested in her. Hopefully, she will put them back on when she returns. If not, I'll stay away.

Offline Steve2

Why does she have no free pictures. ???????????????? One ? is plenty Jim

Why is she currently accessing from Hungary (or her pimp is).    :rolleyes:

When she is here she has free pictures showing including her face and she does her own profile. No pimp Jim

She is on holiday Jim and she lives in Hungary. Simples

I don't think there is anything negative in her feedback. All feedback was good, Maybe just ticked the wrong box

Offline Steve2

So why bother to access the profile if she is not here and working. ????????????????????????

Why so many questions??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

When she is too far away, too blonde, too blue eyed , too good looking and too cheap?

Offline Jimmyredcab

Why so many questions??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

When she is too far away, too blonde, too blue eyed , too good looking and too cheap?

Steve, I think we just have to accept that we have totally different tastes, some of the girls you have recommended I wouldn't want in the back of my cab ------ no offense meant.  :music:

Offline bm_99

Just in case i forget can someone post here again when she is back and we can all see her pics. Like others i would like to see pics before actually booking

Offline Steve2

Offline bm_99

still no pics yet though unfortunatly

Also steve how would you compare this girl to your other punt 'lola bell'??
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 05:37:16 pm by bm_99 »

Offline Convince Me

Pics up & feedback has been unlocked.

Offline Steve2

still no pics yet though unfortunatly

Also steve how would you compare this girl to your other punt 'lola bell'??

Very hard to separate the 2 of them. It it was a horse race it would be a photo finish

And just in case Marianns pics disappear again

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 04:17:14 am by Steve2 »

whiterussian

Very hard to separate the 2 of them. It it was a horse race it would be a photo finish

And just in case Marianns pics disappear again

phew!

Offline bm_99

DAMNNNNNN a lovely find steve.

Not sure what you mean about a photo finish, think mariann would def come out on top imo anyway

Does she charge for any extras mate and or whats her english like

Or instead any proper reviews to have a read of?

Offline Steve2

DFK and OWO included on my visits so no extras as far as I know

Limited English but improving. She understands plenty and is smart

Photo finish?... You need to meet Lola
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 03:06:20 pm by Steve2 »

SammyMustDie

Wow...she looks fab. Really wanting a punt this week and got both Mariann and Lola on my shortlist.

Saw Alexandra Divine last week and the meeting was great (External Link/Members Only). Cant decide whether to stick with what I know or try one of these 2 beauties!

Offline Steve2

Just in case the feedback disappears again

Feedback
Only    jimbobkid (0)    18/12/2012 18:07    Seeking Services
     Naturally beautiful woman, excellent service, works hard to please you, nice girl.
Positive    wizz1980 (6)    15/12/2012 07:03    Seeking Services
     sexy , friendly , accurate pictures and a great looking bod. need i say more ? a genuine service
Feedback
Only    james136 (10)    13/12/2012 00:13    Seeking Services
     Arrived for appt & called. Was asked to "wait a minute" outside in freezing cold. 20 mins later I retreated. Not worth catching pneumonia for. Unreliable. AVOID
Positive    Wasabi28 (8)    12/12/2012 22:39    Seeking Services
     In real trouble with this one! A beautiful face, the perfect body, spell binding gfe, intoxicating personality and incredible sex. Smiling still days after. ;-)
Positive    geronimo6 (14)    17/11/2012 11:07    Seeking Services
     Beautiful, tall girl with fantastic body, pert boobs, nice sensual kissing, friendly and warm. Recommended.
Positive    Wasabi28 (8)    16/11/2012 18:15    Seeking Services
     Simply amazing! Mariann has the perfect body, curves in all the right places. Will book again and again! I smile just thinking about her!
Positive    rowley0606 (15)    11/11/2012 22:55    Seeking Services
     very friendly + extremely attractive, great service, will see again

Offline bestbefore

Yes, I saw Mariann before she went away at Christmas. It was all a bit chaotic as she had been turned out of one hotel and quickly set up in another, but even with that minor hassle, and a delay of nearly an hour, she was a delightful girl. Not bad english - tall and a great body. Great services and VFM. Pretty even without the heavy make-up in her pics. Glad to see her back and I would definitely recommend - hope to see her again myself if i can.

Offline bm_99

people how do u normally get in contact with mariann?? or what is best text or email?

thinking of 1 of these as might be better because of her english

Offline Steve2

I saw her today and called her and it was perfect. Text also works well

I like this pic in her PG. Just to show another side of her ;)

Offline bm_99

I saw her today and called her and it was perfect. Text also works well

I like this pic in her PG. Just to show another side of her ;)

lovely pic steve. any more good ones in her pg??

I'll probably text her then will report back on what she says

What other private gallieres do you normally view mate. I'm a bit confused on how the aw pay and viewing the pg system work

Offline Steve2

Yes there are a few more but too naked to post here

With AW you pay you view. Simples

Offline supastarjay

Does she allow facials? I know on her list it says she does but as we all know that doesn't always mean yes

Offline Steve2

Not sure but CIM was OK with no problems :)

Offline Convince Me

Miriann over Lola anyday of the week. Had a great GFE with her this morning.

Offline bm_99

Did she allow cim or facial no problem??

Gonna try and visit Marian for my first ever punt next week sometime she hasnt replied back to my email on aw yet though

Offline Victorgrey

haahaha...That's why I couldn't call her this morning.

I sent a text to her and whilst there were a few language problems in booking an appointment later on the day eventually she understooded.

Never been to Harrow as I'm from the east of london, and did get lost trying to find her hotel. She came out to meet me at the end of the road.

Probably one of the best services I've ever received. She said she's only staying for 2 weeks then leaving to do her exams then perhaps coming back but if she does it wont be at a hotel, but at a flat. Hotels are expensive she goes.

But yes. Kudos to Steve!! :dance:

Offline bm_99

ok people got a reply back from the lovely mariann:

Hi!
Don't worry!
I help you...I'm very smart girl...
I wait you!
Have good day!
Lot of kisses:
Mariann
XX

very basic english from what i can read and didnt really ask the questions i asked her r.e times and if she does a few things

hopefully on the phone shes a bit better

cheers for info victoria grey - 2 weeks from this week??

Offline Victorgrey

victoria grey

ha.ha.ha...nice one.

Yeah, she has exams so she's going back to take them, and if she does come back it'll still be in Harrow, but not in a hotel. That is, if she finds a flat

Offline bm_99

ha.ha.ha...nice one.

Yeah, she has exams so she's going back to take them, and if she does come back it'll still be in Harrow, but not in a hotel. That is, if she finds a flat

Oh soz mate lol didn't read it properly

Think I'm being a bit to anal (excuse the pun) jus want my first punt to be decent really