Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mariann in Harrow  (Read 32730 times)

13 review(s) for mariann (8 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Victorgrey

I think she'll make a great first punt - might set your expectations slighly higher for your after ones!

Offline riker

I had her myself last week. Pretty girl, bigger girl than i usually go for ( i don't mean she's fat, she has a great body, just that i tend to go for size 6-8). Lovely firm breasts. Friendly and enthusiastic as well which for me makes the difference between a good and bad punt.

Thanks to steve for the recommendation. Will definitely revisit if I'm in the area.

Online brownie

how far is she from harrow on the hill station can i walk it to her place ?

Offline Steve2

about 20 mins walk I would think

Offline Convince Me

Northwick Park station is a 10min leg stretch, if that station suits.

Offline LastManCumings

Accessing from Hungary and will be back Feb 2013.  :(

Offline bm_99

Shes back now guys. Was viewing aw and saw that her profile has her pics back on it so think it means shes back lol

Although i still havent taken the plunge to see any wg yet im still leaning to this one. Few things in regards to her were when i emailed her, her reply wasnt that good in english. Is her speaking a bit better??

Offline Convince Me

With so many recommendations from punting Gods you would be a fool. Infatuation has clouded my judgement. Respect her & you will be rewarded. Take the plunge my friend.

Offline Victorgrey

Shes back now guys. Was viewing aw and saw that her profile has her pics back on it so think it means shes back lol

Although i still havent taken the plunge to see any wg yet im still leaning to this one. Few things in regards to her were when i emailed her, her reply wasnt that good in english. Is her speaking a bit better??

her speaking is fine.

Online brownie

when you click on view a map of the area where Mariann lives it shows harrow on the hill as the closest station is that correct

Offline fisherofsouls

Does she offer A ?

I know it's very common with Hungarian girls, but it's not mentioned in her Likes...

Offline LEOJONTY

Steve ,Is she still in that hotel. How to go there. U said no receipting. What is the procedure. I never been to a hotel.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

her speaking is fine.
as long as she does not speak with her mouth full of ...

Steve ,Is she still in that hotel. How to go there. U said no receipting. What is the procedure. I never been to a hotel.

there is a recent thread about hotel etiquette on here
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=10915.0

Offline Steve2

Does she offer A ?

I know it's very common with Hungarian girls, but it's not mentioned in her Likes...

As far as I know she doesn't and she is savvy enough with her likes list I think

Steve what happened to star postings of Start the Week with Steve or Pick of the NW London Week or whatever you used to call her? Do it one more time please.
from a fan

Offline Steve2

Thanks HP. I do look in the mornings at the new arrivals, but lately there hasn't been a worthy one amongst them. I have been away for a few day but will check this morning

Offline Steve2

Mariann is now in a nice house that she shares with another girl in North Harrow. Just off Pinner Rd. Very nice place

Offline riker

Cheers for that info, Steve.

Off topic, do you know of any girls who are based in central Harrow, perhaps near where Mariann's hotel was? I'm often in central Harrow and Mariann was rather conveniently based!!

Offline bm_99

Mariann is now in a nice house that she shares with another girl in North Harrow. Just off Pinner Rd. Very nice place

Cheers for the info mate, any idea who the other girl is?? Any links

Offline Steve2

Offline bm_99

She is another gem I found a while back

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Damn that's the girl I made a thread about in the local punting section

Is this Marianns flat mate? If so damn a threesome maybe on the cards

At the mo I'm getting more drawn to Nicole than mariann

Offline Steve2

Offline riker

Offline Essex3

Saw her on the weekend. Very good girl, as described, eager to please. The road is very residential but quite, bit weird going in the day. She leaves soon back to Hungary.

Offline Steve2

Mariann is back for 2 weeks. Still as good as ever. Nearest station is Kenton or Northwick Park

vt

Mariann is back for 2 weeks. Still as good as ever. Nearest station is Kenton or Northwick Park

Nice one, you got in there quick, she only got back yesterday afternoon!  :hi:

Ass-Bo

She looks hot, may see her some time this week :dancegirl: - does she dfk, owo or are they extra cost???

SammyMustDie

How does she compare service-wise to Lola Bell???

jimbobwood

I saw Mariann last December, good punt and very pretty girl. She doesn't offer CIM, DFK (just normal/light french kissing) and rimming (Tried rimming her, but told me to stop). She offers a nice OWO and sex in different position (nice cowgirl).

Offline Steve2

She looks hot, may see her some time this week :dancegirl: - does she dfk, owo or are they extra cost???

I have not been charged any extras at all by Mariann

Similar service to Lola

Darwin414

I saw Mariann last December, good punt and very pretty girl. She doesn't offer CIM, DFK (just normal/light french kissing) and rimming (Tried rimming her, but told me to stop). She offers a nice OWO and sex in different position (nice cowgirl).

i actually prefer no cim and no rimming.. a lot more cleaner..

A new world

How far from Northwick Park Steve, walk wise?

Ass-Bo

i actually prefer no cim and no rimming.. a lot more cleaner..

+1 - Same here prefer to kiss so would like mouth  as clean as possible. But owo is a must, so good news about Mariann doing so :yahoo:

Offline MC1999

Arranged to see her yesterday at a given time.went there rang her mobile and no answer. Waited for half an hour then I left. What a wasted journey. I don't think I will bother with her again.

Ted Bear

:dash: NNNOOOooooo - she is on my hot list, i hope this is not a regular thing that she does.. Is the venue a hotel or residential place??

Offline DH

Not sure exactly but it seems it is hard to get a hold on her sent her a mail on aw no replay sent her a txt she txtd back then i sent another to arrange a meeting for today again silence. I guess it's because of her limited english??

Offline Steve2

Her English is pretty good now and she has always responded to texts and calls unless she is busy.  Not sure what is going on :(

Offline martynx8

I spoke to her at around 3:00 pm yesterday, and she asked me if I wanted to make a booking for later that day. I didn't make a booking but I had a reasonable chat about her services and her location. So, she was certainly answering at the time I contacted her and her English was good enough for us to understand each other.

Martyn.

Offline DH

The guy on her last feedback is complaining about the same thing, I believe at that time she was away and now she responds asking him to call her  :) . Not enough punters visiting her?

I guess she will leave again after this week or so, I might give her another *chance* if she comes back but I'm not going to beg

For those who have seen her and Lola in South Harrow is she bigger then Lola?

Offline bestbefore

For those who have seen her and Lola in South Harrow is she bigger then Lola?

I have seen them both. No comparison body wise. last time I saw Lola a few weeks ago she had put on quite a bit of weight in the bum area, getting very pear shaped and wearing very unsexy black tights, not looking great - Mariann is much taller and has a superb body - slim and great legs. They are both attractive facially. Lola has a cheeky smile.

Offline DH

I have seen them both. No comparison body wise. last time I saw Lola a few weeks ago she had put on quite a bit of weight in the bum area, getting very pear shaped and wearing very unsexy black tights, not looking great - Mariann is much taller and has a superb body - slim and great legs. They are both attractive facially. Lola has a cheeky smile.

Thanks

twine1971

Having problems getting in touch, tried calling her a few times last couple of days and no response so far, will let you guys know if I get to see her.

Ass-Bo

Do let us know how you get on, wishing to see her soon but she a long way out for me to visit at the moment in a busy schedule

Offline Steve2

Do let us know how you get on, wishing to see her soon but she a long way out for me to visit at the moment in a busy schedule

So basically you are too far away to visit her?

You are too busy to punt?

Why would you want to know how other guys got on?

You have me totally confused!!!

Wapunga

any body else seen Lola really interested in having  a punt . Really go for girls with a bit of meat not really interested on skinny WG. Read really good feedback can anybody on here concur before I a make a booking

Offline tom269u001

any body else seen Lola really interested in having  a punt . Really go for girls with a bit of meat not really interested on skinny WG. Read really good feedback can anybody on here concur before I a make a booking
Reviews of Lola - note title of thread
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=8222.0

Offline DH

I've seen Lola myself once, you will not be disappointed if you are looking for GFE but dont go there expecting a PSE experience

kinger

Wapunga

I've seen Lola myself once, you will not be disappointed if you are looking for GFE but dont go there expecting a PSE experience
sorry whats PSE experience?