Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Kate back from hols  (Read 2001 times)

ickydicky

just noticed petite kate is back from her 3 weeks holiday. the wee pocket rocket will be well rested so i'm off to let her ride me cowgirl and reverse cowgirl asap :dance:

Offline Next1

Is this young lady back working? I've noticed that she has been logging on of late. But no green light to say she's available. 
Long overdue a visit....

moosehead69

Sure her green light was on yesterday would be quicker texting her and asking  ... Her numbers on profile..

ickydicky

saw her last week after her hols and she was even more fantastic than ever. a great wee ride. :hi:

Offline GraysonD

Anybody know when's she's back from Edinburgh ?

ickydicky

chico1000

My advice no.  Ok if you are in or around The location where she is but I got cancelled on a couple of occasions and sent to the wrong location on another.

Offline GraysonD

Not through to there but she's a good punt imo,she has gotten popular on here so she got quite busy I think so I didn't go see her for a while,feel like trying a punt with her again

moosehead69

Wouldn't waste time going thru I'm sure she'll be back soon... She is a great sexy girl and always ethusiastic and energetic when u get a meet sorted  ...

Offline auldie63

Aw' these posts but like an empty butchers nae fucking link!

moosehead69

Aw' these posts but like an empty butchers nae fucking link!

External Link/Members Only

Can you no do anything auld yin just do a search for petit Kate ... But hey there you go!!!

Roger De Her

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Must be the senility setting in Auldie,  the rest of Scotland knows her AW refce no off by heart and has saved her in their favourites.

And here's the pic that does it for me! Take some deep breaths first and make sure someone's mannin the defibrillator!

Roj

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline auldie63

Shooting fish in a barrel? Naw this is even easier than shooting the fucking barrel!

Roger De Her

Aye, but stop resting it on yer toes ya daft ole git, or ....

ickydicky

she is a wee stoater and very full on so eat an extra weetabix :P

Offline Name Not Found

Phoned her yesterday when I noticed she was visiting Edinburgh. I had barely got past "Hello.." when she launched into a barely comprehensible rant about her travel problems and how late she was going to be getting to town.

Maybe I caught her at a bad time but she came across as a complete nutter. She got all shouty when I tried to (calmly) ask what she was on about. How good/bad is her English? Maybe it was just a communication problem (although I did only manage to squeeze about 6 words in between her ranting)  :scare:

Roger De Her

Phoned her yesterday when I noticed she was visiting Edinburgh... / /....Maybe I caught her at a bad time but she came across as a complete nutter. She got all shouty when I tried to (calmly) ask what she was on about. How good/bad is her English? Maybe it was just a communication problem (although I did only manage to squeeze about 6 words in between her ranting)  :scare:

HaHa,  she is not the most level headed or organised of individuals,  and you're correct, her English is far from fluent, but  she's wild an randy in the sack which pretty well compensates for all the booking frustrations - take energy drinx

Roj
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 04:47:30 pm by Roger De Her »

ickydicky

HaHa,  she is not the most level headed or organised of individuals,  and you're correct, her English is far from fluent, but  she's wild an randy in the sack which pretty well compensates for all the booking frustrations - take energy drinx

Roj

spot on :drinks: