Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Car meets - safety and practices  (Read 2408 times)

Online qetzl

Hi All,

What's the general deal with car meets? Safety for me and her, discretion, and keenness for a pre-arranged punt to not look like a kerb crawl, mainly.

Thanks

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Haven't tried one - putting my back out shagging in a car doesn't appeal when I could be doing it in a bed.  Nearly tried it once when a hot new girl lost the use of her apartment, but it fell through.

It isn't kerb-crawling if it's prearranged.  There was a case where a local busybody complained about truckers pulling into a layby and WG's climbing into their cabs, but the police said that no crime was being committed.

Though if others can see you at it, I guess that becomes dogging.

Offline iPad3

Hi All,

What's the general deal with car meets? Safety for me and her, discretion, and keenness for a pre-arranged punt to not look like a kerb crawl, mainly.

Thanks

Make sure you have a car.  :drinks:

Ben4454

Not parking at the back of your local Tesco.  :sarcastic:

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Actually, having sex in a public place isn't a crime if you have taken "reasonable precautions" to avoid being seen.  So if you pick somewhere that looks deserted, and have a blanket handy for a quick cover-up, you should be OK.

oring123

Offline webpunter

Offline pewpewpew

Make sure you have a car.  :drinks:
Kind of want to arrange a car meet and turn up on a BMX or rollerblades and say "Sorry love. Change of plans.."

Offline webpunter

Not parking at the back of your local Tesco.  :sarcastic:
That's better than using the pick-up point out the front !

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

I've shagged a civvy in a car, we were young, and both living with our parents - I expect many of us have.  Got caught one night by a security guard, we were on the edge of a building site.  No problem, I explained why we were there and then drove off.

Best position was to fold both seats back as flat as possible, then sit straddling the handbrake and lie back with a foot in each front footwell and your shoulders bridging the gap between the seats, with her on top.

Getting nostalgic now, might have to book a car meet!

Offline time_to_play

Offline webpunter

Here's a small cheap vehicle perfect for car meets
The Bedford Rascal motorhome:  External Link/Members Only
With tinted windows

Offline threechilliman

I've shagged a civvy in a car, we were young, and both living with our parents - I expect many of us have.  Got caught one night by a security guard, we were on the edge of a building site.  No problem, I explained why we were there and then drove off.

Best position was to fold both seats back as flat as possible, then sit straddling the handbrake and lie back with a foot in each front footwell and your shoulders bridging the gap between the seats, with her on top.

Getting nostalgic now, might have to book a car meet!

Many years ago I was getting fresh with a civvy in a lay-by on the East Lancs road when the police stopped to take a look. We nearly had accidental hard-sports. After checking we were both OK, he went on his way, probably pissed off I was having more fun than he was. The girl had particularly large tits as I recall.

Nowadays, I'd have asked if he wanted to join us for a threesome.

tcm

Offline Lewis

keep the hand brake ON !

But make sure it doesn't stick up your arse when moving around in the car.

Offline webpunter

Many years ago I was getting fresh with a civvy in a lay-by on the East Lancs road when the police stopped to take a look. We nearly had accidental hard-sports. After checking we were both OK, he went on his way, probably pissed off I was having more fun than he was. The girl had particularly large tits as I recall.

Nowadays, I'd have asked if he wanted to join us for a threesome.

tcm
Could use his handcuffs to good effect !

WaitingforGodot

There's a girl in Oxford (I'll get round to doing a review in due course) who doesn't offer incall but does offer 15 minute car meets and, as she's my type (and also because there's fuck all else locally), I've seen her.  She's extremely pretty (seriously hot) and an excellent performer "in the room," or, in this case, the car:

External Link/Members Only

She works out of the back lot of one of the Oxford Park 'n Rides (won't say which one, for obvious reasons.)  She's well spoken, middle class and not at all the sort you'd expect to offer car meets.  Frankly, she could charge 150/hour plus based on her looks and service.  TBH, it's a pity she's too far away to come to mine and I can't be arsed to book a hotel (doubling the cost of the punt) but I'd book her in a heartbeat for a long session if she had a place of her own.  Although I enjoyed two sessions with her, 15 minute car meets aren't really my thing.  Safe enough, but the first time was hard work and the second time I simply couldn't come due to the lack of space and time.  Mind you, worth seeing nevertheless at least once.  The picture on the link is her.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
There's a girl in Oxford (I'll get round to doing a review in due course) who doesn't offer incall but does offer 15 minute car meets and, as she's my type (and also because there's fuck all else locally), I've seen her.  She's extremely pretty (seriously hot) and an excellent performer "in the room," or, in this case, the car:

External Link/Members Only

She works out of the back lot of one of the Oxford Park 'n Rides (won't say which one, for obvious reasons.)  She's well spoken, middle class and not at all the sort you'd expect to offer car meets.  Frankly, she could charge 150/hour plus based on her looks and service.  TBH, it's a pity she's too far away to come to mine and I can't be arsed to book a hotel (doubling the cost of the punt) but I'd book her in a heartbeat for a long session if she had a place of her own.  Although I enjoyed two sessions with her, 15 minute car meets aren't really my thing.  Safe enough, but the first time was hard work and the second time I simply couldn't come due to the lack of space and time.  Mind you, worth seeing nevertheless at least once.  The picture on the link is her.

She does, it's £160 for an hour.   :unknown:

WaitingforGodot

She does, it's £160 for an hour.   :unknown:

LOL.  To be honest, she is one of very few girls I've ever seen who might be worth that stupid sum.  I doubt I would pay it but she is both pretty and good at her job and that's a rare combination in my experience.

Offline smiths

Hi All,

Thanks

Car meets are too risky for my liking, the WG or her pimp could rob you and the police just might take an interest in you.

WaitingforGodot

Car meets are too risky for my liking, the WG or her pimp could rob you and the police just might take an interest in you.

It's somewhat ironic that the more risky the venue (in terms of being less out-of-the-way and more likely to be seen), the less risky the encounter (in terms of being robbed or mugged.)  I liked Britney in part because her choice of venue was quite well lit and "populated" (albeit at the fringes of visual range,) clearly chosen to protect her from exactly the same thing.  In reality, I've been in far more scroaty flats with questionable incall girls in hideous parts of Mk where I've been far more worried about my safety than in a car meet.  As always, it boils down to using your judgement which, after many years punting, you come to trust (not that you don't often still get it wrong.)

Offline smiths

It's somewhat ironic that the more risky the venue (in terms of being less out-of-the-way and more likely to be seen), the less risky the encounter (in terms of being robbed or mugged.)  I liked Britney in part because her choice of venue was quite well lit and "populated" (albeit at the fringes of visual range,) clearly chosen to protect her from exactly the same thing.  In reality, I've been in far more scroaty flats with questionable incall girls in hideous parts of Mk where I've been far more worried about my safety than in a car meet.  As always, it boils down to using your judgement which, after many years punting, you come to trust (not that you don't often still get it wrong.)

I don't agree through my own personal experiences.

Offline Poopster

In the past I'd picked up a couple of street girls and got a gobble off them in the car but I never really felt at easy with that and soon knocked my street girl whoring on the head!

I've had a couple of car meets with another whore and had some really good fun with her in and out of the car but I knew the area and was pretty certain we wouldn't be disturbed.  Alas, our paths split and there've been no further meetings but if the circumstances and girl were right I'd definitely do it again.

texasjapan

Car meets can be very fun. I wouldn't recommend for a first meet.  I think it's much better to get the girl to bring her car and park in a safe place at a reasonable time. 2am meet your just asking for trouble.

Roulette

Only done a car meet with one girl (she's reviewed on here already and no longer active).

Two weeks after one encounter I found a unopened condom in the door handle of one of the back doors. Don't think the girl left it there intentionally, I think it was just short term storage. Anyway I am still thankful I didn't offer anyone a lift in those 2 weeks. Imagine how comfortably you would sit in the back of a car after finding a condom!!! Even an unused one. It escaped my checking because somehow I didn't think to look at the door handles.

Offline smiths

Only done a car meet with one girl (she's reviewed on here already and no longer active).

Two weeks after one encounter I found a unopened condom in the door handle of one of the back doors. Don't think the girl left it there intentionally, I think it was just short term storage. Anyway I am still thankful I didn't offer anyone a lift in those 2 weeks. Imagine how comfortably you would sit in the back of a car after finding a condom!!! Even an unused one. It escaped my checking because somehow I didn't think to look at the door handles.

Indeed, its things like this that can cause real trouble with a partner for example.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 06:28:34 pm by smiths »

Offline dg500

Be careful councils have hidden cameras in lay-bys and flytipping hotspots after half your local council have sat watching your antics you could be getting a knock on your door.......risky business nowadays

Offline webpunter

Indeed, its things like this that can cause real trouble with a partner for example.
Can you imagine trying to come up with a plausible explanation ? 
IMO punting to be kept away from home territory [cars included] if there is an OH on the scene
Incall or outcall [hotel only] for me

Roulette

Thanks for the lay-by camera warning. I still hanker after the idea of car sex. The main problems being the lack of a shower and the nice upholstery on my new car. My old car was a banger!

In case the door handle thing sounds implausible. It wasn't the lever to open the door, it was one of those handles where there is a shelf on the door with a well in it that acts like a handle. I think what happened was there were 2 condoms joined together, she ripped one off and popped it on the shelf, and applied the other one. My thoughts were on the pleasures to come. It was quite obvious sitting there in the handle, but I missed it. No partner to worry about but it would have raised awkward questions if I had given friends a lift!

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Reminds me of the American woman who found another woman's black panties in hubby's car.

She put them up for sale on eBay, and said that she'd be selling his Harley-Davidson motorbike next, with a reserve price of 99 cents.