Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Good massage with OWO in West London  (Read 4324 times)

Offline Clickie

Any recommendations for a combo of:
- Hot masseuse
- Great massage
- Option of a OW/OWO
- West London

Thx!

Yeboahsleftfoot

I saw "Thelma" from here External Link/Members Only she's not that slim anymore but facially very attractive, great attitude, assisted shower, pretty good oily massage, plenty of owo, slippery body to body, two pops in the hour one via HR, one myself over her arse & back, she has a strange double nipple thing on one of her tits, but worth a go imo. I had the "mutual massage" at £160 for the hour, expensive but two pops and everything but full sex and to be honest oily tit wank & thrusting over her arse felt very good.

Offline Clickie

Thanks! Tempted to try as your description and webpage sound appealing...

How would you rate her massage technique? Soft or hard?

Offline ducky66

@Yeboahsleftfoot: Did you see the other girl ? In scale 1-10 what's the score Thelma get's? 

Yeboahsleftfoot

Thanks! Tempted to try as your description and webpage sound appealing...

How would you rate her massage technique? Soft or hard?

Massage technique kept me hard for the full time, medium massage probably....

Yeboahsleftfoot

@Yeboahsleftfoot: Did you see the other girl ? In scale 1-10 what's the score Thelma get's?

Didn't see "Louise" who is apparently away travelling - did see another girl a couple of weeks later - BBW, not great looking, in a crappy location, I nearly walked but she got 3 pops out of me. Thelma 6.5/10 - face attractive, attitude spot on, service good from start to finish[es]

Offline ducky66

thx, sound's like worth to try as I never experienced B2B and assisted shower. Question is this place will be batter over WG?
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 11:30:32 pm by ducky66 »

Offline ducky66

Firstly sorry that I write second post under, but I was unable to find edit button ?

@ Yeboahsleftfoot : One more thing or two:
-Did service include CIM? I saw that they do OWO in some service but there was non word about CIM.
-They used to work in weekends?

You mention about those BBW girl, but it was in other place not this one?

Yeboahsleftfoot

Firstly sorry that I write second post under, but I was unable to find edit button ?

@ Yeboahsleftfoot : One more thing or two:
-Did service include CIM? I saw that they do OWO in some service but there was non word about CIM.
-They used to work in weekends?

You mention about those BBW girl, but it was in other place not this one?

No cim, reckon they will work weekends - the normal working flat is a basement in Notting Hill, the fat bird was in a small grotty flat in Paddington