Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Punter looking for a big booty in w2  (Read 652 times)

Offline brad.aymen

Hi i was wondering if anyone could recommend a WG in central London under 60 for half an hour that does DFK and OWO i have seen a few in the w2 area but quite a lot of their services are quite poor. Also i would prefer they have a big ass and mixed race or black but recommend me any race girl as long ass she has a big back  :D

Offline iPad3

Hi i was wondering if anyone could recommend a WG in central London under 60 for half an hour that does DFK and OWO i have seen a few in the w2 area but quite a lot of their services are quite poor. Also i would prefer they have a big ass and mixed race or black but recommend me any race girl as long ass she has a big back  :D

:dash:

fredpunter

Just do a search setting max age to 40 and at least half the results will be for women under 60

Offline brad.aymen

Just do a search setting max age to 40 and at least half the results will be for women under 60
thanks

FlyingBreadMan

Offline brad.aymen

PM me and I can help.

sorry im new to this website and i dont know how to pm

FlyingBreadMan

sorry im new to this website and i dont know how to pm

E.X.A.C.T.L.Y

Read the punting wiki. Pop your cherry. Write a few reviews. Then you will earn the privilege of messaging, and gain useful hints from board members.

Offline brad.aymen

E.X.A.C.T.L.Y

Read the punting wiki. Pop your cherry. Write a few reviews. Then you will earn the privilege of messaging, and gain useful hints from board members.

okay thanks  :)