Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Denise sweetx - N16 Gorgeous girl but miserable experience  (Read 1329 times)

1 review(s) for Denise sweetx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Zhue Bajie

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£80 1 hour

Was going to be in the area with some time so took the option available, despite warning signs (Rom, price, 10 very similar profiles in same area). Comms decent, standard phone booking with an hours notice, given postcode (near Stokey nick). Maid/friend insisted on giving directions from the postcode when I rang in rather than the number, but got there easy enough.

In the room with Denise her English is very poor so I struggled to negotiate the price or discover the terms of service, however what she did say, like her profile text and likes, was a lie - she did say no anal before the cash was handed over but she also mentioned kissing which is definitely not on the cards, and OWO which she then told me was £20 extra after I gave her the cash. She took my complaint as preferring OW.

Worth mentioning at this point that I had called the number for Maya Maya (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) so its also a B&S as I wasn't offered a choice when I was there.

So why go ahead? Well firstly I only really noticed the difference in the profile after, they are quite similar looking if you don't have the photos in front of you. And secondly, she was clearly stunning even in the faded t-shirt nightdress she was slumming around in.

The unveiling wasn't disappointing either, I mean the pics (of Denise) are definitely her but only go part way to demonstrating that this was basically Jessica Alba but with Shae Summers' tits (natural). That might be enough for some. A half decent service would get her a positive just on looks, possibly the best looking girl I have punted, but at the halfway point I was wondering if there was a way for her to pull back to a neutral. Sadly no.

BJ was (both times) handsy but ok for the 2 minutes it lasted before giving way to a bored handjob. No kissing, even of her breasts - I moved behind her to have a grope and kissed her back when the handjob got old, which she wasn't too keen on but put up with. Needed direction at every stage. Massage was poor, although at least a step up from the limp stroking you commonly get. Sex was one position (mish) only, presumably to prevent full penetration, and I gave up the second round because I just couldn't make any headway. Closest I got to a smile was a half apologetic shrug when it was over.

Recommended if you want to fuck a gorgeous EE and don't care about anything else, or are thinking of getting a RealDoll and want to know if it will be worth the outlay. Maybe Maya would have been better (if she exists) but I don't think I'm likely to go and find out.

Offline CrazyforCIM

I don' t punt romenian at all so I can avoid all this kind of trouble. Most of Romenian girls are lazy, they just want money without doing nothing.
The rule is: don' t punt  romenian anymore.

Bigman699

Thats really shame she looks good defenetly my tipe but Now i just avoid her thx for the post

Offline brushhand811

OP did you check my review of maya maya, only time I have left mid-punt.

This whole group used to operate out of one house at edmonton, but have moved to Hackney, avoid them all.

I am a bit of a fan of Romanians because they can be so hot, but finding the decent ones is a full time task, the majority are like these 2 girls.

Offline mrbluerunner

Agree, many look really hot but generally very disappointing from a service viewpoint.