Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Within 20 miles of wr1  (Read 1167 times)

Miketheknight

Hi guys

Trying to find a good punt within 20 miles of worcester. My preferred number 1 girl has hung up her thong and packed it in :( (bella mae)
Tried bex.. was ok for a one off.. not getting emelia so im looking a biy further afield... loz lorrimar in cheltenham and emily20 along with beccyblows north of worcester are standing out as well. Does anyone have any little gems or good finds they want to share?.. been a while since a worcester post went up so im boosting it back up there!

Offline azrael

Hi guys

Trying to find a good punt within 20 miles of worcester. My preferred number 1 girl has hung up her thong and packed it in :( (bella mae)
Tried bex.. was ok for a one off.. not getting emelia so im looking a biy further afield... loz lorrimar in cheltenham and emily20 along with beccyblows north of worcester are standing out as well. Does anyone have any little gems or good finds they want to share?.. been a while since a worcester post went up so im boosting it back up there!

With out coming across as mean and nasty, do some leg work. Go on aw it allows you to do a search, once you've filtered out the wg's your intrested in check their names in the top right box most have had a review of some sorts on them, if that doesnt help you can ask your fellow punters what they think of X Y or Z wg. That way most of us are willing to offer help

Miketheknight

:dash:
This is part of the leg work.. ive searched the... out of aw and have a hot list.. however it seems there are some other little gems not advertised on the purple site and some of the reviews on the purple site are a little biased.. i was keen on hot sandy till i read some of the reviews here. Wocester is pretty pants tbf and was hoping  someone might put something up i havnt found myself.. eg bella mae didnt have a lot of feedback and her pictures didnt do her any justice at all and i had some duff punts up until i found her now shes gone im trying to avoid the duff ones again...

Offline azrael

:dash:
This is part of the leg work.. ive searched the... out of aw and have a hot list.. however it seems there are some other little gems not advertised on the purple site and some of the reviews on the purple site are a little biased.. i was keen on hot sandy till i read some of the reviews here. Wocester is pretty pants tbf and was hoping  someone might put something up i havnt found myself.. eg bella mae didnt have a lot of feedback and her pictures didnt do her any justice at all and i had some duff punts up until i found her now shes gone im trying to avoid the duff ones again...

Some ones a bit touchy arent they?, so you have a hot list of two wg's ones retired/no longer active on aw and the other is based down south, finchley ways unless your referring to sandy.hot and she has 15/17 positive reviews. As fir gems not being advertised on aw might be becuase they might be agency girls you could maybe try viva street, but b&s are rife on there. But best of luck  :hi:

Miketheknight

Yes.. hence the post... im hoping to benefit from someones jnowledge of a good hit on another site.. ive pretty much nailed the aw side of it and have a nice little visit squared in london when im there but looking for something a little nearer worcester as well. Whats peoples views on outcalls at home?.. seems dodgy a dodgy thing to me.. ella kitty looks good but only does outcalls...

Ming

Yes.. hence the post... im hoping to benefit from someones jnowledge of a good hit on another site.. ive pretty much nailed the aw side of it and have a nice little visit squared in london when im there but looking for something a little nearer worcester as well. Whats peoples views on outcalls at home?.. seems dodgy a dodgy thing to me.. ella kitty looks good but only does outcalls...

Depends on your circumstances, but my golden rule is keep your punting life separate to your personal / work life, I never bring a WG back to mine!!

Ming  :hi:

Offline Sugarman_Treacle

Loz who you mentioned is good, but pricey, Miss Kate Midland in Stourbridge is my favourite, but doesnt off CIM. I cant add links on this device though.

I sometimes go see the Czech ladies just a few minutes walk from Bella Maes place if in a hurry too, Patricai B is really sexy, but maybe not as personable as the others mentioned. ( might be a language Thing).

Offline EddieThead669

Hey there,

TBH I would wait for Patricia B.
She tends to do an on/off time of working (2 or 3 weeks on and 2 or 3 weeks off).
She is based quite close the Grammar school in Worcester.
Parking can be a bit hairy but you will find a free space if you keep looking.
Looks wise, I would say she is pretty fit and is always welcoming too and willing.
External Link/Members Only

Offline DipsyDoodle

... Miss Kate Midland in Stourbridge is my favourite, but doesnt off CIM. I cant add links on this device though.

Link added.  +1 on Kate.

External Link/Members Only