Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Deluxe Tanya  (Read 4310 times)

87 review(s) for @DELUXE TANYA@ (77 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline davementa

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Neutral not my kind of woman really and some odd aspects of the punt, I can see that a lot of people would find her a very good provider

Pros

Nice enough flat, easy to find
She is a nice lady and easy to talk to, good english
Good overall service and enthuiastic
Good technique owo & sex

Negatives

Cant kiss - i mean, really cant. She complemented me on my kissing but the whole experience was quite odd. She basically spent the whole time with her hand around my mouth, sticking her tongue out at me! :unknown:

Neutral

Too thin (for me)
5-10 years too old (for me)
Too much hair (for me) kept getting in the way and half the the time had a mouthful of it!
Think she is a smoker, slight sense of it but nothing off putting

Overall had a good time, she has a great body but just too thin for me and a little older than what I normally go for, had fun sex in severla postitions, owo, kissing (well kind of!) all delivered well, very good value for money, just not really one for me so had fun but wouldnt return, i'm sure lots of people would though so good for them and for her as she is a nice girl.

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review.

I gave her positive because she did manage to get 2 pops out of me, but your review is spot on with most of the feedback on her recently, ie fairly average service but she's a nice, fairly attractive but older girl and you are only paying £70ph.

She has been around for a few years and apparently she did used to kiss properly.

Former profiles for link to reviews:
(only one review - mine from September)

(8 reviews)

Offline jason2004

Just a few questions before I add her on my hotlist.
Does she have a maid or all calls/emails are answered by her?
Where about a Harrow is she located?
What would you rate her face, I struggle to join punts without a decent looking chick even if it's cheap. I never trust profile pics as they as misleading as hell but her ones look slightly masculine, please prove me if I'm wrong.
Thanks in advance.

Offline pewpewpew

How old are we talking here? Her photos look amazing so if her face is the same as that i approve

Offline Cunning Punt

Just a few questions before I add her on my hotlist.
Does she have a maid or all calls/emails are answered by her?
Where about a Harrow is she located?
What would you rate her face, I struggle to join punts without a decent looking chick even if it's cheap. I never trust profile pics as they as misleading as hell but her ones look slightly masculine, please prove me if I'm wrong.
Thanks in advance.
]

How old are we talking here? Her photos look amazing so if her face is the same as that i approve

Don't know if a maid is involved, don't think so, but, either way, comms and booking aren't an issue tbh.

She is based in Harrow on the Hill as per her profile.

She is about 34 IMO, maybe a couple a years older.

However, she looks exactly like the photos on her profile and looks are subjective, so make your own minds up!

« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 10:24:46 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline davementa

Sorry for not replying, I have been away on holiday

No maid involved
I'm 35 and she would easily have 5 years on me, I would say 38 min, possinly closer to 40.
Located just off the high street in Harrow, walk through the gap by HSBC take the first right and access is about 200 yards down there, flat must be above some of the high street shops
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 09:07:13 pm by davementa »

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
she quotes she has a sexy curvy figure yet looks like she needs a good meal??
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Cunning Punt

Meeeeeeeeeeeowwwwwwwwwwwww !!

• Banned
  • Service Provider
lol not at all but anyone can see shes not "curvy"

Offline Bangers and Gash

Meeeeeeeeeeeowwwwwwwwwwwww !!

Rebecca has a habit of sticking the boot into other pro$$ies. Maybe it's a way of masking her own shortcomings.  :unknown:

• Banned
  • Service Provider

Offline Bangers and Gash

oh god just go away !

:wackogirl:

For goodness sake woman. Stop acting like some persecuted, innocent little flower - you're not, far from it. Cold and calculating more like. If you want your arse licked by WK's then there's other forums you can use, unless you've gone and thrown your toys out the pram and stomped off trying to get some attention.

Offline davementa

I see that this is going off topic somewhat but she ist curvy in the slightest, only thing that is 'curvy' is the ridges of her ribcage that you can feel when you hold her, I dont like that at all (way too thin).

Photos on her site are entirely accurate, but in hidsight they lack a frame of reference, she is very thin when you grab hold of her. Some people go for that, not me, i like a bit of meat on the bone.

That said though, she is a really nice lady and im sure lots of people would have a great time with her

richard1971

What were her tits like..have they sagged/flattened or do they sit well

Many thanks

Offline dubhcarr

Hi Guys, I have seen Tanya a couple of times and bumped once all from Harrow location behind major cellphone service provider. I had her down as 40 with pretty face ( although shows her age) tits are OK not pert but not droopy and good size for skinny women. She has a reserved attitude, I agree can't kiss but I don't think she wants to. She gave me good GFE (with shit kissing) but she has good BJ and is tight and wet. On her day VFM. When she bumped me (emergency situation wtf !!) she handled her comms.