Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vanessa Twickenham  (Read 1395 times)

4 review(s) for ... Vanessa ... (2 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline dubhcarr

Vanessa link  External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

Rating: neutral at best. Good attitude spoiled by poor organisation and hygiene.

Expectation: relaxing pump and dump at £60 per hour time booked 1 HR.

Comms: good via text and call to me by her as I reached the venue (in response to my "arrived" txt)  to guide me in

Venue: back of shopping terrace in high street Twickenham. Parking behind supermarket at 70p per hour

The girl: a lot bigger than profile size (12) a size 16 IMO. Natural big D/DD tits with attractive nips and tattoo to RH breast. Two Tattoo's to back. Age probably mid 40's rather than 36 says she has 15 YO son (???) Says she is normally in Harrow on the Hill but in Twickenham for 3 weeks.

Services delivered:

Kissing light FK
OWO
sex with condom
cuddle, chat, very relaxed.

Meeting: I arrived to the venue, guided in by Vanessa, maybe 10 mins early and rang the bell to no answer. After a couple of mins as there was no reaction to the doorbell so I retraced my steps to double check the apt number. Did not want to be banging the wrong door!
Two Hungarian girls were running up the backstreet waving to me as I was checking, one was Vanessa (don't know who the other one was but she looked foxy and circa size 10), she said that they had been shopping!

Decided in for a penny and paperwork done went for shower. I suggested to Vanessa that she could relax and freshen up as I showered but this got lost in translation (English weak) and she wasn't fresh for me. So RO was out I decided, shame as I like the girls to get wet and steamy.

I told her I wanted blowjob and sex and she started with OWO and very good technique for me. Slow, delicate and wet with attention to shaft and head, no hands to spoil sensation. No DT in this session, not my thing, but very nice attention to male mummeries and rubbing her tits along bod mhor!

On with condom and sex in mish to completion, she was wet so plenty of sensation. She has a nice (big) arse but it has been a long tiring week so I was lazy and stuck to mish. Clean up talk and cuddle and after 10 mins on to round 2.

Repeat of round 1 and popped after 40 mins into the hour. Clean up, cuddle and shower. She did not clockwatch but I was getting restless to go so I upped and showered and left on 55 mins.

Conclusion: shame about the poor organisation and knock on effect. I pumped and dumped and am unlikely to return. She is a real women for those who like big girls with a passive but good attitude. Just could have been a lot better.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Shame you had a bad punt pal, looks more negative than neutral to me although the profile photos give a clue to the likely reality, hope your next one is much better.

Offline pumps

Seen this one before and saw her in Twickenham myself, not being one todo RO esp on a bird like that  :crazy: :wacko: :wacko: I cant comment on her hygiene, I just filmed her whilst she sucked me off for 40mins.

On another note if you go to that place after dark its not pleasant, as its behind a row of shops and its pitch black. you have to walk for literally 50m in the dark and around a corner where any unsavoury character could be lurking. I nearly called it a day when I saw where I had to walk.