Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elite Vicky (Manchester/Salford)  (Read 1909 times)

Mr-e-man

Hello ya'll.  Happy Friday.  Anyway, just seen this little angel come up on adultwork over the past couple of days...

External Link/Members Only

I'm definitely/maybe planning on going to see her in the next couple of days (today/tomorrow).  I think I've got to.  She looks like perfection to me and her private gallery pics are a bit special, but we all have different tastes don't we.  Just thought I'd ask if anybody had any experiences of her?

One review up on here, and it makes her sounds like a good 'un to me.  Anybody got any other views on the matter?

Fuck it I'm going to see her no matter what.  I'll only regret it. 

Petite
Blonde (died I think but so what)
Really dirty looking but cute

What more is necessary?

Well, this could very much lead to my very first review on here. ;)

James999

Petite

Are you blind?
External Link/Members Only she's clearly quite a big unit and even has bingo wings in those fat arms  :vomit:

Offline threechilliman

Are you blind?
External Link/Members Only she's clearly quite a big unit and even has bingo wings in those fat arms  :vomit:

:lol: :lol: :lol: PMSL

Aye, you need to look at those pics carefully. Most make her look slim, but the one highlighted by James isn't so flattering. The other one is the phone selfie in the red outfit - check out those thighs!

tcm

Offline Happyjose

Blonde (died I think but so what)

What more is necessary?

Call me old fashioned, but I like the live ones

Offline cueball

Well op....

welcome to ukp, at least you've made a decent effort on your first post. You've done some leg work put some effort in and you've not lurked for yonks feeding off the rest of us.

It makes a refreshing change.

I've no info on your thick thighed filly though. She has plenty of aw feedback from punters that have seen lasses I've seen. I'm guessing she's genuine enough.

I would suggest her better pictures are older though, I'd be expecting the thicker thighs to come to the door (nowt wrong with a strapping lass  :D)

Have a go and report back  :hi:

Mr-e-man

Fvcking hell lads, you lot are fvcking vicious. 

I meant she's only 5'4" (I thought that "short" wasn't as nice a word as "petite".  Went with the later.  :unknown: )  and I kinda like the look of this "unit" (she's really not that much of one in the pictures, is she?).  Anyway, looks tidy to me, but horses for courses and one man's freedom fighter, and all that.

Cheers for taking the time to take the piss  :D

...much appreciated (you bunch of cvnts)  :D

I'll think about letting you know how it goes.

I'm not from Texas.

Mr-e-man

Call me old fashioned, but I like the live ones

BOOM!  I'm here all week!

Offline bozzo63

Offline cueball

you lot are fvcking vicious. 

I'll have you know that was one of the friendliest posts I've written for ages  :D

Offline freeze44

Soo touchy some folks! Also previous post was about spelling WG's hair as died not you...so boom!  :D

Mr-e-man

I'll have you know that was one of the friendliest posts I've written for ages  :D
Yours was the exception.   :thumbsup: to you sir.

Offline frankc

Saw her a couple of weeks ago and believe me she's no pudding but, it's possible she could have been a big girl that's lost a bit of weight but when I saw her she was slim albeit soft.... decent shag though.

Reviewed here

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=89618.0
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 09:13:44 pm by frankc »

Mr-e-man

Soo touchy some folks! Also previous post was about spelling WG's hair as died not you...so boom!  :D
:D
Yeah, I know. 
I was laughing. 
Stupid typo got jumped on. 
Boom!  I got hit with a sarcy comment, and as many a comedian has said over the years "I'm here all week" 

Sorry. 
Humour + Internet doesn't always come across does it.

:hi:

Offline cueball

:D
Yeah, I know. 
I was laughing. 
Stupid typo got jumped on. 
Boom!  I got hit with a sarcy comment, and as many a comedian has said over the years "I'm here all week" 

Sorry. 
Humour + Internet doesn't always come across does it.

:hi:

Stick around, I think you'll be a good contributor.

You've kicked it all off nicely.

Mr-e-man

Saw her last night.  I had a laugh.  It was all good.   :thumbsup:

Offline freeze44

Cool! Good stuff and like the look of some of the AW pics so a review be helpful cheers fella  :)

Offline cueball

Review next up then eh?

Mr-e-man

Loads and loads of positives for me, but horses for courses; couple of negatives, but she's a woman.

If I can iron out the couple of negatives on a return visit I'll post up a full review of her. 

MINI REVIEW -
I think we just clicked.
I asked and I got.   
Loads of kissing. FK which got heavier and heavier as the hour progressed. DFK 
Pretty impressive OWO.  Tongue and mouth, paired with a killer sloppy fast HJ.  CIM or on body or face offered.
RO. Very responsive.  Fingers involved.  Hers and yours.  Gets lubricated naturally.
Up for a bit of the old in out as well.
Various doggy varieties and missionary chosen.  All with Jonathan involved of course. 
She seemed to enjoy missionary better.
I would say that she enjoyed being fucked. ;) Seemed genuine enough to me, but oscars are won for less  ;) 
Eager to please.
Good hour.   :thumbsup:

VickyAW

Some of these comments are absolutely vile.
By no stretch of the imagination do I have bingo wings or look like a tank.
I am a small size 10. My thighs may not be skinny but that's because they are shapely and toned from going to the gym 4 times a week.
I have 62 positive feedbacks on adultwork and not a single bad one. All from people that have seen me so I don't think anyone that just sits at their computer has a right to slander me without having even met me.
Vicky.

vw

Some of these comments are absolutely vile.
By no stretch of the imagination do I have bingo wings or look like a tank.
I am a small size 10. My thighs may not be skinny but that's because they are shapely and toned from going to the gym 4 times a week.
I have 62 positive feedbacks on adultwork and not a single bad one. All from people that have seen me so I don't think anyone that just sits at their computer has a right to slander me without having even met me.
Vicky.
What is this about then?

Hidden Image/Members Only

VickyAW

An unflattering angle.

I know what size I am and I'm a 10. That is definitely not a tank.

I pride myself on being honest and not airbrushing my pictures like the majority of girls.

I think you'll find that images are not allowed to be copied without consent so I will be reporting you.

Vicky.

OldAdmin

I think you'll find that images are not allowed to be copied without consent so I will be reporting you.

What copying? There is no copying, the images are being hotlinked / proxied from AdultWork servers.
See Wikipedia for law regarding image hotlinking: External Link/Members Only
Tell AdultWork to remove the images from their servers and it'll stop showing on this site.

James999

Who are you reporting to? or haven't you been told that bit yet  :dash:

pierrot

An unflattering angle.

I pride myself on being honest and not airbrushing my pictures like the majority of girls.

Vicky.r

The phrase pissing in the wind suddenly springs to mind, good luck with that.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 04:46:32 pm by pierrot »

vw

An unflattering angle.

Vicky.

this one ?

Hidden Image/Members Only

James999

I will be reporting you.

Well Vicky, you're online now so any update on how the reporting is going?

James999

so I will be reporting you.

Hi Vicky, I see you're online again, any update on how your reporting is going?

James999

So Vicky it looks like it's all backfired on you, the shit stirrers / UKP haters contact you and tell you to come here and make your demands, you do that and all it does is bump an old thread up and more people read it.

They have clearly played you for a mug  :thumbsdown:

Perhaps Admin should make this a sticky  :unknown:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Vicky.

I wish you luck with that one.      :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

James999

She's certainly an odd one, she joined here to tell Admin she was reporting him, and logs on constantly but doesn't update on how her reporting is going  :unknown:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Surprise, Surprise... her profile has disappeared.

James999

It didn't work out very well for her did it, the UKP haters wound her up to come on here and rant, and she ends up suspending her profile and probably losing business, I wonder if she'll get back in touch with those that encouraged her to bump this thread and suspend her AW profile  :unknown:

And she's been banned from here because of her bad attitude  :thumbsdown: