Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fiona Bruce  (Read 2271 times)

Offline Jimmyredcab

It seems we have another enemy who wants to make us criminals if we pay for sex, she was speaking on LBC radio yesterday and claimed that "the vast majority" of prostitutes in this country are trafficked ------ total nonsense of course.
Fiona Bruce is the Tory MP for Congleton ---------- wherever that is.    :wackogirl:

She has a face that only a Mother could love. 

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Sex Bob-omb

She has a face that only a Mother could love

I've seen worse verification photos

Mendra

She is obviously not getting shagged enough! LBC good choice though.

Online myothernameis

She is obviously not getting shagged enough! LBC good choice though.

Another Fiona Bruce

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

I thought the thread was about the other Fiona Bruce! Disappointed to find that it's not.

Offline Marmalade

Another Fiona Bruce

That's at least calmed my breathing after looking at the uglyfug.

Is the ugly one the same Fiona Bruce that spent more than George Osborne on expenses?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Taggart

Another headline craver?  Empire buiilder or what?

Being the middle class area Congleton is, the women is another of the emerging crusaders who think that they can rid the UK of prostitution. She fails to grasp or understand that many women ENJOY sex work, so much so they can earn what most do in a 35 hr week  in five hours or less. Ms Bruce probably doesn't even realise that many of her middle class male constituents frequent Manchester's massage parlours, or those in Crewe or Stoke. 

Give her a few months and she'll be history. If she's serious, she should start on the 7 girls on AW listed in Congleton!

We kept getting to that in this day and age we all have a choice, but she is taking the choices away from those that want to.

Offline Marmalade

Maybe you should send the AW links.

Offline tesla

If she's serious, she should start on the 7 girls on AW listed in Congleton!

I think it is 6 girls, as I am pretty sure that one girl has two profiles with different names

Offline maxxblue

It seems we have another enemy who wants to make us criminals if we pay for sex, she was speaking on LBC radio yesterday and claimed that "the vast majority" of prostitutes in this country are trafficked ------ total nonsense of course.
Fiona Bruce is the Tory MP for Congleton ---------- wherever that is.    :wackogirl:

She has a face that only a Mother could love

I think that even her mother would struggle with that!  :hi:

Offline LanceVance

She is an example of the curtain-twitching Tory morality police who are teaming up with  :manhater: types in the Labour Party to try and force the Nordic Model through.

Offline LanceVance

I also want to voice my displeasure at the misleading thread title, I too thought this was about the other Fiona Bruce.  :(

dantheman

I also want to voice my displeasure at the misleading thread title, I too thought this was about the other Fiona Bruce.  :(
:cry:

Hydrant

When I lived in Congleton years ago the MP was Nicholas Winterton, who later passed the seat on to his wife when the boundaries changed. They both retired in 2009 soon after their expenses were found to be rather dodgy. Regardless of that, I met him many times and he was a proper old-fashioned Tory who would have dismissed the idea of criminalising punters as a huge infringement of natural liberty.

This was in the days before the internet so I never found any local prossies in the town but I spent many happy hours kerb-crawling in Stoke and Liverpool.

For all those disappointed this thread is not about the smoking hot telly girl Fiona Bruce, here are a few compensations to enjoy:

External Link/Members Only

I was tempted to post one of the pictures here (I particularly love the one from June 18, 2014) but thought it might be legally dodgy.

Offline iPad3

I heard the interview on LBC, it really was a crock of shite with the usual stereotypical "all punters are dirty old men wearing macs" and of course the other old chestnut "prossies are all drug addicted skanks forced into selling pussy by there dealer/pimp"

Can they not see that legalising it would be a huge boost to the tax take.

Shagger69

I'm more of a Nina Hussein man

WaitingforGodot

I think we all know that some girls are trafficked (and I suspect the majority of us, if we believe that's the case, wouldn't visit those girls.)  I think we all know that Sports Direct exploits its staff, and a few of us probably wouldn't shop there as a result.  The question someone needs to ask these politicians is "trafficking is probably no more common as a percentage of all working girls than tax evasion is as a percentage of the entire tax-paying population.  That being the case, which do you believe is more harmful to society?"  If we eliminated trafficking, that'd be great.  If we eliminated tax scams for the rich, think of the benefits to society from the revenue raised that could then be put to use for the greater good.  But hey, it's easier to pick on prostitutes than it is to stand up to your party leader, isn't it?

Offline Jimmyredcab

I think we all know that some girls are trafficked (and I suspect the majority of us, if we believe that's the case, wouldn't visit those girls.) 

Some on here don't seem to care -------------- as long as the price is right.    :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: