Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lexi lou xx in Harborne Birmingham  (Read 3985 times)

1 review(s) for lexi lou xx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sirbill

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Close to Harborne Pool, in a very secure gated property.

I phoned up that morning and spoke to a lovely lady claiming to be Lexi.  We had a nice chat and fixed up 2pm appointment.

Arrived at the given postcode 10 mins early, phoned and no answer.  Phoned repeatedly every 5 mins or so.  Five not answered calls later (10 past 2), just about to drive home I was bombarded with text messages and then a call from her.  No apology, but directions to exact location.
I chose to leave my car in side street and walk the 100mtrs to the apartment.  Directions from car to building were OK  but the gates, doors and security intercoms were a nightmare. Even when inside the block, there were no numbers on the doors. Fort Knox would have been easier.  So another 5 mins wasted, it is now 20 or 25 mins past the hour.
Once inside the apartment, it was modern, clean, tidy, and not cold, not hot.

Great looking, early 20s, small perky titties.  Her hair was up. She is stunning in and out of her clothes. Unlike her photos, Lexi’s skin is either very tanned or perhaps it’s her complexion. Either way, I am not complaining - gorgeous.
Well, I managed to keep the preliminaries going a bit longer.  But at quarter to, she was clearly clock watching and talking about the next guy’s time-slot 3pm.  So, I finished, got dressed and was ushered out the door.  So my hour’s booking was half an hour at best.

We did sneak in some meaningful and polite conversation. It was strange because she didn’t recall any of the phone conversation when I booked that morning.  Also, she seemed to think I was late because I got lost; which was not the case.
Anyway, it turns out it was her friend (or as she said her manager) that deals with her phone calls.

Lexi, if you ever get to read this, you are a fit babe and could easily build up regulars. I urge you to dump your “manager” and either go it alone or to a reputable parlour.

Sadly, I have to recommend this as a “no”. I will never return and I just can’t advise any other punter to go near the place.

In summary: great girl, crap admin.

Offline sirbill

I forgot to mention, I paid £130 expecting an hour.  As mentioned in above, it was 30mins at best.

Satch49

Hi Bill,

I'm glad you posted this as I was literally just about to book this girl!

One question, did you book through Birmingham Dolls or with her directly (AW)?

Shame about the logistics of getting in, as she sounds great.

Satch.

Offline sirbill

I booked on the phone.  I used the mobi number from AW.

The Birmingham Dolls' website displays an 0121 number

Offline smiley9

There is a previous thread about this girl. She used to be Independent and go by the name Sofia Marie but is now Lexi Lou and although profile claims to be Independent it is in fact an agency Birmingham Dolls  :angry: So when you phone  or text your not talking to the girl !!!  They have a few similar profiles on AW.

Offline Chezzie John

I met her last year in Chester for a hour and liked her and also last week at a party. But now she has a cum twice in a hour policy and I asked her if I came back to see her would she make a exception for me as I managed 3 pops last time but got told I'd have to book 2 hours for that so I'm out.

Offline fenderswoop

Looks like this is the third negative for Birmingham Dolls

See also

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=88576.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=83617.0

It would appear that all 3 of us were duped into thinking we were seeing an independent through AW but it turned out to be the agency Birmingham Dolls.

Offline smiley9

Looks like this is the third negative for Birmingham Dolls

See also

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=88576.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=83617.0

It would appear that all 3 of us were duped into thinking we were seeing an independent through AW but it turned out to be the agency Birmingham Dolls.
        Yes they seem to be setting up so called "Independent" profiles for all their girls ??? :( There is no fooling UKP  :lol:

Diehard

Steer clear of any girl in the block of flats in front of harbourne pool. I went, got baited and switched so I left and at first they tried making me pay 50 quid for loss of booking slot, only me losing my temper resulted in a change of mind by them.

The flat stinks of cigarette smoke so you can hardly breathe, and there are a few women there at any given time so you get whoever is free.

Avoid all girls in that group like the plague

Offline smiley9

Steer clear of any girl in the block of flats in front of harbourne pool. I went, got baited and switched so I left and at first they tried making me pay 50 quid for loss of booking slot, only me losing my temper resulted in a change of mind by them.

The flat stinks of cigarette smoke so you can hardly breathe, and there are a few women there at any given time so you get whoever is free.

Avoid all girls in that group like the plague
  Thanks Diehard  this Group/Agency gets worse! Which girl did you book to see and any idea who they tried to fob you off with ?  :thumbsdown:

getonit

There is a previous thread about this girl. She used to be Independent and go by the name Sofia Marie but is now Lexi Lou and although profile claims to be Independent it is in fact an agency Birmingham Dolls  :angry: So when you phone  or text your not talking to the girl !!!  They have a few similar profiles on AW.

Funnily enough there is a new profile with the name Sofia marie with really iffy photo's , this is from the same agency :

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline smiley9

Yeah its Birmingham Dolls Agency again setting up so called Indi profiles  :thumbsdown: For their girls ???  :bomb: