Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MilfyMoo - the return of (another) scamming thief in Bolton  (Read 3511 times)

2 review(s) for missmilfy34 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for milfymoo (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Ludwig

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

Beware of this one...she scammed me, around three years ago, on a former profile - External Link/Members Only -  under the name of "MsMilfy" (I note that on this latest profile she's still using the same email address msmilfy@mail.com)...Called herself Tracie, phone number at that time 07789 896042, operated out of a residential address BL1 4JG...

The punt itself was something of a hurriedly-arranged, last-minute job (always a fucking recipe for disaster, frankly).  It was relatively late on a Sunday evening, I had a 250-mile drive home ahead of me and I fancied a fuck before I set off. After a shufty through AW, and some fruitless phone calls, she was the only hooker available...

The punt itself started okay.  Postcode / address was given, I was invited in, offered a drink, she was a buxom, friendly & chatty lass, etc.  The mid-terraced house was clearly being lived in & being used as a home - family photos on the wall, sideboard, etc of kids in school uniforms, TV, stereo, lots of furniture and the usual homely stuff.  We went upstairs to the bedroom, the cash (£80 for the hour) was handed over, some kissing and fumbling on the bed...she suddenly says "Oh, I'm out of milk & I've just realised it's Sunday night  - do you mind if I just nip out and get some before the shop shuts? It's only at the top of the road, and will only take a couple of minutes." Believing that I was in her home, and as she was friendly & relaxed, I agreed not thinking too much of it to be honest...

Anyway, of course she never returned...I waited for around 15 to 20 minutes, called & texted her a couple of times (no answer) then she texts back some bullshit about running into an ex in the shop, who was giving her grief and that she couldn't get rid of him. On my phone, I had a quick look at her AW feedback (which stupidly I'd not done before booking  :dash:) - although there were maybe 20-odd (what seemed to be genuine) positive feedbacks, equally there were sprinkled amongst them 4 or 5 negative feedbacks from punters who'd detailed having been scammed in pretty much the same way as I was currently experiencing...

Even though the penny had dropped and I knew I'd been fleeced, I texted back that it was no problem, that I'd simply wait there for her (in the hope that I may still get my cash back). She replied that she'd prefer me to wait in my car, and she'd let me know when the coast was clear.  I was more worried by that point that she may return with a couple of heavies, or maybe even Old-Bill, if I didn't agree, so I texted back to confirm that I'd do so, and I fucked off back to my car. I'd originally parked out of sight around the corner, but I re-positioned it so that I could see her street & front door, to see if & when she returned. I sat & waited for maybe another 30 minutes or so, trying a couple more phone calls & sending a couple more texts (all which of course went unanswered). She never returned to the address (in total she'd been gone for probably an hour by that point), and so I cut my losses and left...

She took her profile down the next day, before I got a chance to screen-shot it.  Since then I've kept my eyes peeled for any new profile which may be her, and I am pretty sure that this is her first new AW profile to have appeared since then - it's 100% definitely the same lass...

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only

Ludwig

Since writing the review, I've just googled the phone number she used at the time, and there's an old 2014 Cunternet review - 117015-Review-of-Tracie-of-Bolton - from another punter who was scammed by her

I knocked on her front door at the appointed time. She answered the door and said there was a small problem because her brother had turned up and would I mind going to another location nearby. She said would meet me in my car in 5 minutes. She got in and we set of. After a few hundred yards she asked me to pull in so she could could buy some condoms from the chemist. She asked if I would mind paying her upfront as she had no money and needed to buy other things as well. Now as I had been with this "lady" before and received very good service I did not suspect a thing. I handed over the £40 and she went into the shop and returned a few minutes later and got back into the car. She then announced that she had forgotten the keys to the premises we were on out way to and would have to return to get them. As her street is a cul de sac she asked me to park at the end around a corner whilst she nipped back for the keys. After 5 minutes I suspected something was wrong so I tried to call her with no result. I walked round to her house and knocked on the door and got no answer. After 5 minutes of knocking I gave up. Upon reading her AW profile I saw a couple of feedbacks claiming she had pulled similar tricks before. If you decide to risk going with Tracie don't pay her until you have her naked in front of you.

Offline Blue Moon

Wow, Ludwig - that was a very dodgy situation. Strange that she left you alone in the house for so long - you could have cleaned out anything valuable. Thanks for sharing your experience - that's one for the Lessons Learned Log.

Offline cueball

Cheers for this ludwig, into the shitter bin she goes.

Offline dazw713

ive also seen this girl, about 4-5 times, circa 2014. Most of the time she insisted we go no further than the living room, made me wonder who was upstairs..on one occasion when we did reach the bedroom, it was supposed to be 2-girl sesh joined by a younger girl of about 19-20yo.  Whilst 'Tracie' did undress in the bedroom initially, She ended up leaving me in the bedroom with the younger girl, so I just carried on and rammed the young'un..and left happy lol. I never got scammed as bad as the op just a 2 girl turned into a 1 girl lol. , but what was weird, is every time I visited,  even though I had cash on me, she would insist that I stopped at the spar shop on chorley old road and get a voucher, which when I arrived at her house, she could then use on William Hill Website on her laptop! seems she must have had a gambling habit, bingo I think. she sat and blew the £50 in about 10 mins before proceeding to do the business with me lol.

I'm not doubting that the op got scammed, I'm just reporting what I experienced.

Offline bozzo63

:hi: i might not be the sharpest knife in the box but her email address looks iffy  msmilfy@mail.com shunt it have g or hot or yahoo in it some where  :drinks:

Ludwig

ive also seen this girl, about 4-5 times, circa 2014. Most of the time she insisted we go no further than the living room, made me wonder who was upstairs..on one occasion when we did reach the bedroom, it was supposed to be 2-girl sesh joined by a younger girl of about 19-20yo.  Whilst 'Tracie' did undress in the bedroom initially, She ended up leaving me in the bedroom with the younger girl, so I just carried on and rammed the young'un..and left happy lol. I never got scammed as bad as the op just a 2 girl turned into a 1 girl lol. , but what was weird, is every time I visited,  even though I had cash on me, she would insist that I stopped at the spar shop on chorley old road and get a voucher, which when I arrived at her house, she could then use on William Hill Website on her laptop! seems she must have had a gambling habit, bingo I think. she sat and blew the £50 in about 10 mins before proceeding to do the business with me lol.

I'm not doubting that the op got scammed, I'm just reporting what I experienced.

Perhaps it was the bookies she'd fucked off to, clutching my £80  :D

:hi: i might not be the sharpest knife in the box but her email address looks iffy  msmilfy@mail.com shunt it have g or hot or yahoo in it some where  :drinks:

Not necessarily - External Link/Members Only

Ludwig

Wow, Ludwig - that was a very dodgy situation. Strange that she left you alone in the house for so long - you could have cleaned out anything valuable. Thanks for sharing your experience - that's one for the Lessons Learned Log.

A little more research reveals that there's also a thread about this lass , in the name of missmilfy4u,  on another NW forum...I reckon the lesson to be learned is to research every punt properly  :drinks:

Cheers for this ludwig, into the shitter bin she goes.

You're welcome  :drinks:

Offline MJ.spritzen

Leave me in a WG's house alone and i'd get my moneys worth out of it no trouble. And leave a great big shit in kitchen sink.

Hell, i even stole a Hungarian WG's knickers from her draw while she was away checking the money. Cheated me out of 15mins last time i was there.

Offline two20

Makes me wonder if she has hidden cameras, bit weird to leave you alone in her "home".

Bolton35

This is definately not me how dare you without finding out facts can someone help me out here and tell me what i should do please

Offline MJ.spritzen

This is definately not me how dare you without finding out facts can someone help me out here and tell me what i should do please

Nobody said it was you. What do you mean?

Bolton35

Well seeing as im milfymoo then yes they are saying its me thankyou very much

Offline MJ.spritzen

Well seeing as im milfymoo then yes they are saying its me thankyou very much

How are we meant to know that when your name is Bolton35?

curious guy 23

Don't tell them your name Pike !! :sarcastic:

Offline bardock

Offline FCB

« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 04:58:57 am by FCB »

James999

She was a member here, but she's gone now  :music:

Orgasmatron76

Leave me in a WG's house alone and i'd get my moneys worth out of it no trouble. And leave a great big shit in kitchen sink.

Hell, i even stole a Hungarian WG's knickers from her draw while she was away checking the money. Cheated me out of 15mins last time i was there.

Agreed. I'd make sure she regretted taking to piss out of me the little slut.