Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Parlours in Surrey  (Read 2209 times)

Offline Billy Buxton

Just thought I should give everyone the heads up on 2 parlours that I have used on occasion with varying degrees of success. Neither of these parlours advertise on AW so I have added their phone numbers as this is the only way to contact them.  Costs are generally £80 for the half hour GFE.

Guildford - 01483 577974 - Worplesdon Road heading out of Guildford

Woking - 01483728743 flat not far from the station

Both parlours generally have 1 girl each day and they get a mix of eastern Europeans and a few English girls.

As a rule of thumb add 1 dress size to whatever is quoted, and 5-8 years on whatever age is quoted, but as I said I have had some very enjoyable punts at both of these establishments.

Cheers

Billy

Offline Steely Dan

Do they have names or normal web sites?  Do they advertise in the local paper? (or how did you discover them?)

Offline JayGatsby

Google shows one of the numbers is Liaisons of Guildford

External Link/Members Only

Offline jesterman

Sounds interesting , the one in in Woking is it walking distance from the station ?
On the town side or the other side ?

Offline webpunter

Take the Ace Massage pics with a pinch of salt.  Shame the one in Surbo next to where the mini sticks out of the wall shut.  There's one near where the A3 turn-off to Morden / Wimbledon is.  Can't remember the name tho'.  And Guildford Gems have fucked off to Camberley / Frimley & changed their prices