Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Guys what you think ????  (Read 1956 times)

Rocky Maivia

Hey up Guys... Not punted for couple of months so have a bit money and now ready to go. What would guys recommend on here ... Shall I blow all my money on lexirocks or shall I just have four different punts. This is what is on my short list, what you guys think ???

Isabella
External Link/Members Only

Angel wings

Amazing Victoria

Bonney blows

Or if there are any other recommendations that would be helpful? Reviews will follows once all been done.

Offline stevedave

As much as I'd love to see Lexxi Rocks, I don't think I could ever justify spending all that on one punt!

I'd definitely recommend Amazing Victoria and Angel Wings from that list  :drinks:

Offline anonyorks

I've only seen Angel from that list and she is nice. Bonny Blows is pretty much top of my new to see right now but I never get to Leeds anymore

Offline CityTillIDie

Hey up Guys... Not punted for couple of months so have a bit money and now ready to go. What would guys recommend on here ... Shall I blow all my money on lexirocks or shall I just have four different punts. This is what is on my short list, what you guys think ???

Isabella

Angel wings

Amazing Victoria

Bonney blows

Or if there are any other recommendations that would be helpful? Reviews will follows once all been done.

Well I've just looked at all 4 profiles. The first girl seems to be in Devon, the other 3 in Leeds.
Guess if you choose option 1, your hard earned will go in fuel! :cool:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Isabella

Angel wings

Amazing Victoria

Bonney blows

I have not had the pleasure of Isabella. The other 3 are in my reviews.

If you are after an outrageous PSE with CIM then Bonny is the one. Anal is also on offer if you are willing to up your budget.

If its GFE then both Angel and Victoria are spot-on.

Victoria is really full on, some of the most passionate kissing from a WG I have ever had, and she offers CIM which Angel will not do.

If its a price thing then Victoria is the best VFM IMHO.

Enjoy as all 3 of them are a really good fuck  :diablo: :diablo:.

Rocky Maivia

Thank you for all the feedback Bonny Blows is booked and angel wings is booked and Lexi Ryder is booked

Rocky Maivia

Offline hayneplane

:hi:you will have so much fun. I have seen AV and Lexi Ryder several times and both give very good service and decent chat after if that is how you like it. :drinks:

Offline mrfishyfoo

:hi:you will have so much fun. I have seen AV and Lexi Ryder several times and both give very good service and decent chat after if that is how you like it. :drinks:

Look forward to reading your reviews.  :drinks:

Rocky Maivia

Amazing Victoria done today and wow!!! I will get around to writing the reviews when I have finished my mission  :lol:

Offline hayneplane

Look forward to reading your reviews.  :drinks:

too long ago to properly review lexi but will be giving a suitably glowing review of AV in the coming days ;)

Rocky Maivia

Ok guys Bonny blows done. Amazing Victoria done. Kendra done again  :thumbsup: one more booked tomorrow and then review time

Offline stevedave

Ok guys Bonny blows done. Amazing Victoria done. Kendra done again  :thumbsup: one more booked tomorrow and then review time

Good effort, looking forward to all the reviews  :thumbsup:

Offline Allnewman

What was bonny like

Rocky Maivia

Bonny was extremely nice, very nice facially and a beautiful ass would recommend highly also she is based near where amazing Victoria is

Offline anonyorks

Looking forward to it, Bonny is my last remaining member of my to do list on adult work

Offline stevedave

Looking forward to it, Bonny is my last remaining member of my to do list on adult work

You'd best start a new list then mate  :D