Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bushy Pamela Glasgow  (Read 1668 times)

Offline oldboy73

I'm thinking of booking to see this young lady this afternoon  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only and was just wondering if any of you fine gents had had the pleasure and could share any info? I called her last night to find out where she is and she was very pleasant on the phone.

Cheers

Offline hoopbhoy

I wish it was "Bushy Pamela", I miss a well turned out muff with some actual hair.

Offline oldboy73

Lol, it was obviously supposed to be busty! Saw her at lunchtime and she's most definitely not bushy!

Lovely friendly czech/polish girl. Long dark hair, quite pretty, nice and slim with big boobs. She's up near the trongate in the same block as the other 2 well known ladies who work up there.

She's here for 4 days, would definitely recommend a visit.

I'll post a review tonight.

Offline JJM

Sure she been on the go for a while but had lots of feedback but appeared with a new account for some reason, think was all good that had been said about her on previous profile

Offline Piccolo

I saw her a couple years ago then again recently. Disappointingly she has had a breast reduction.

Offline oldboy73

Yeah she said aw deleted her old profile as she didn't verify it.

And yes she has had a breast reduction but they're still a good big handful, I think she said they're dd now. Bit of scarring but nothing too scary, she said she's having laser treatment to help them fade better.

ickydicky

cant star scars on tits. why cant wgs just stick with what theyve got :dash:

Offline oldboy73

I think they were causing her probs, she said they took 6kg in weight off her chest!

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Think the old name was Pammela.

Toured between Edinburgh, Aberdeen and Glasgow I recall.

Seen her many years ago in Edinburgh, long before my UKP days.

She delivered what she advertised if my memory doesn't fail me but not a lot of enthusiasm. Maybe that has changed?

ickydicky

I think they were causing her probs, she said they took 6kg in weight off her chest!

is that a lot?

Offline oldboy73

Well it's 6 bags of sugar, or a bit heavier than the average weight of a human head!

Don't think I'd fancy walking round with that strapped to me

Offline Name Not Found

THis was her old profile number - should make the reviews pop up below (hopefully!)

External Link/Members Only

I thought she was pretty mediocre.

(Ah bugger, didn't seem to work - you can still search on that number though)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 06:08:22 pm by Name Not Found »

Offline Keema

I wish it was "Bushy Pamela", I miss a well turned out muff with some actual hair.

Me too - muff diving without muff just isn't the same.