Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissWelshKandice - Canary Wharf  (Read 3736 times)

58 review(s) for MissWelshKandice (53 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline barnstorm123

External Link/Members Only

£150 for the hour. No charges for extras.

I met Kandice on one of her tours to London. Hotel was easy to find, quite well known for being used by WGs and around 10 minutes walk from the underground.

Kandice is a nice girl, chatty and easy to get along with. She's got a great body, real size 8-10 (AW size 6-8), nice tits and well toned legs. She also has a really pretty face, big eyes and dyed red hair when I saw her. All round, a sexy package.

Services included FK (I don't do DFK so don't know if it was on offer), OWO, RO, fingering, hand job, brief tit wank, protected sex in variations of doggy and mish including ankles around the neck and prone bone. I finished with CIM and she swallowed most of it but some dribbled onto the bed. I had not cum for a few days and I do cum a lot so I can't criticise her not being able to swallow it all it's a big mouthful for anyone. We had a chat and a fairly shit massage followed by some hand relief but I was never going to get a second pop.

A sexy girl with a decent service list. I prefer variety so I wouldn't go back but she's worth a visit.

LL

Over 400 people read it and not one replied. Thank you very much for a great review mate. I liked the part about fucking her with her ankles behind her neck (she must be fairly flexible!)

Offline MintRoyale

Over 400 people read it and not one replied. Thank you very much for a great review mate. I liked the part about fucking her with her ankles behind her neck (she must be fairly flexible!)

Some of my reviews are like that. It happens.

Thanks for the review Barnstorm. I've got this girl on my recently created £150ph list. I can't remember adding her, but now I have some feedback on her.

That ass is incredibly grabbable!

Offline Thepacifist

Cheers for the review, I'm tempted but can't tell if her tits are real?  :unknown:

Offline barnstorm123

Cheers LL. It happens a lot on this site, we have so many leechers. I don't mind, the reviews we get are valuable and every now and then someone new decides they need to give something back. A quick thanks is always nice considering people spend their hard earned cash on this hobby and all reviewers are doing is trying to help others spend their cash a bit more wisely.

Kandice's tits are fake but nicely done. The best fakes I've felt are Sweet Maria's but Kandices are soft enough.

tonibell99

Great review.

Yes tits are fake but they really are a great pair of funbags  :wackogirl: